OS- Mein aapki Sandhya

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
SURYA had returned from KT. There was a big hungama in RP regarding Kanha and Sandhya with some difficulty had managed to rescue him without getting injured. It was tiring. Now as Sooraj came to GG room he saw Sandhya opening the suitcases and taking out their clothes. 

He said " Sandhyaji aaj aapne bahut bahaduri dikhayi. Kanha ko bacha liya" ( Sandhyaji today you showed a lot of bravery. You saved kanha)

Sandhya didnt seem to be listening. She went about taking clothes from suitcases and putting in almirah

Sooraj continued " Sandhyaji agar kanha ne aaj woh taar chuva hoota tho bahut bura hota"( Sandhyaji if kanha had touched that live wire today it would have been really bad)

Sandhya didnt respond. Now Sooraj was a little irritated and went in front of her " Sandhyaji mein aapse kuch bol raha hoon, aap sun rahi hai ( Sandhyaji I am talking to you , are you listening)

Sandhya tried to reach almirah crossing him. Now Sooraj caught her hand, took the clothes from her and kept it on bed. " Sandhyaji kya hua. aap kuch bol kyun nahi rahi hai"( Sandhyaji what is the matter, why are you not talking)

" Soorajji aap mujshe baat kar rahe the. Mujhe laga aap kisi aur se baat kar rahe hain"( Soorajji were you talking to me. I thought you were talking to someone else) she looked at him with a frown on her face. 
" Sandhyaji kya mazzak hai ye. Baat kya hai"( Sandhyaji are you joking, what is the matter)
Sandhya now kept her hands on his chest 

" Soorajji kya aap ab bhi mujhe apna nahi maante kya"( Soorajji dont you still consider me your own
She looked up. There was a yearning in her eyes. Sooraj at first was confused. Then he understood 
He put his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. She snuggled happily in his chest as Sooraj whispered " Sandhya tum meri ho, bas meri hi ho"( Sandhya you are mine, just mine alone)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhema thumbnail
Nice shrithi.
awww want this in the show. πŸ˜³

suraj calling sandy as sandhya πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks everyone for liking it. Actually this is my wish and an OS was demanded by some members of DABHILY around it. So it is mainly dedicated to shehjar and sulakshna
.kat. thumbnail
Very nice Shruthi. πŸ‘πŸΌ
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Soorajji kya aap ab bhi mujhe apna nahi maante kya
did'nt get y sandy ask dis ques..?? plz explian me
dabh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuryaNakshholic

Soorajji kya aap ab bhi mujhe apna nahi maante kya

<font color="#ff0000">did'nt get y sandy ask dis ques..?? plz explian me</font>

may be suraj calling sandhya" ji". So...
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww Shruti u kept ir promise
Such a simple and sweet OS fits SURYA so well
Thanks sweetheart
πŸ€—
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksp9

may be suraj calling sandhya" ji". So...

ohh yaa ri8 catch... may b bcz of this only.. πŸ˜‰
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aaw... really sweet!!!πŸ˜ƒ Loved it!!!!
-LuvSiyaRam- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice shruthiji😊😊⭐️