SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone my very first post here ... so i watched all the episodes today n i am officially in love with Ishita n Ruhi ... they make such a cute jodi ... so mother daughter like ... 
Ishita lied to subu n family that she has Raman in her life ... will this lie create a problem for her in future or will this lie push her towards raman ..

I seriously hope that  subu  will regret giving up on Ishita one day 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Ishita lied about Raman because she didn't wanted her mother to fall in front of his sister's MIL and Shubu. If MIL or Shubu would meet Raman or Mrs.Bhalla in future and mention this it would give Mrs.Bhalla another opportunity to insult Ishita and her family or create MU b/w Raman-Ishita. There is a reason this lie angle has been brought it probably to add twist to the story in future regarding the same.
StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u, they form a great pair! And that will surely create misunderstanding in the future! Welcome to the forum.
SahSah thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Ishita lied about Raman because she didn't wanted her mother to fall in
front of his sister's MIL and Shubu. If MIL or Shubu would meet Raman
or Mrs.Bhalla in future and mention this it would give Mrs.Bhalla another opportunity to insult Ishita and her family or create MU b/w Raman-Ishita. There is a reason this lie angle has been brought it probably to add twist to the story in future regarding the same.

There sure will be reference of this in future ... n Mrs Bhalla will have more reasons to degrade Ishita

P.S - is that Ekta kaul on ur siggy with yuvraj some serial or what
SahSah thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarSmarty

I agree with u, they form a great pair! And that will surely create misunderstanding in the future! Welcome to the forum.

Thanks

Ya they sure make awesome Jodi n it's EK show so misunderstandings are part of the show 😆
StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DamnedDrooler-

Thanks

Ya they sure make awesome Jodi n it's EK show so misunderstandings are part of the show 😆

And also we will see elder ruhi and even ruhi's kids 🤣
And ishita raman will become old just for name sake bcoz they will look young only or may be a white line on head 🤣
SahSah thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarSmarty

And also we will see elder ruhi and even ruhi's kids 🤣
And ishita raman will become old just for name sake bcoz they will look young only or may be a white line on head 🤣

True that 😆
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes I am sure it will cause some issue in the untrue 
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well she had to lie else every one would have make fun of her mother ... yes its wrong but she was hurt seeing him with his wife.. that must be very hard to see such view !!