Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Anam: Make this thread unstick.

If you add a new link then you can make it sticky again =)

And should I unstick the goodbye thread? :/
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
didu add the new os written by krudi...n also I have written an OS...do add it also...
my OS- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3950948
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Everyone whenever you write a new story please post the link here I will add it to the index... I have tried my best to add all the stories here but if I have missed any kindly post your story links here๐Ÿ˜Š
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was checking it out didu...All are there :)
Note

Guys whenever you do write an FF/SS/OS please do post the link on this thread so I can update the Index

Today I went through a lot of pages and added the new stories to the Index
Lianaa thumbnail
So true!! You needed to do that before! So my index in KYY Forum:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4176902

I have asked people to post links here to be added.. I have too checked the pages to add more stories but its really not so easy.. :(

And sorry... I am not writing any stories on yuvreen, so can't post links.. But I had written 2 stories on samreen and 1 os on yuvreen and 1 unfinished ff on yuvreen. Have u added them?

Originally posted by: -Naz.Karam-

So true!! You needed to do that before! So my index in KYY Forum:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4176902

I have asked people to post links here to be added.. I have too checked the pages to add more stories but its really not so easy.. :(

And sorry... I am not writing any stories on yuvreen, so can't post links.. But I had written 2 stories on samreen and 1 os on yuvreen and 1 unfinished ff on yuvreen. Have u added them?

I did do it before as u can see above and on the 1st page... I guess everyone forgot about the Index therefore they didnt post the links here... I had sometime yesterday so I was going through the forum pages and I found some stories which were not in the index and I added them

You dont need to apologise  Naz its fine if you dont want to write on Yuvreen its not a problem everyone own choice... ur OS is already there so is your Yuvreen story I will add the Samreen one for you
Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

I did do it before as u can see above and on the 1st page... I guess everyone forgot about the Index therefore they didnt post the links here... I had sometime yesterday so I was going through the forum pages and I found some stories which were not in the index and I added them

You dont need to apologise  Naz its fine if you dont want to write on Yuvreen its not a problem everyone own choice... ur OS is already there so is your Yuvreen story I will add the Samreen one for you

oh.. wait wait.. dont add samreen .. this is yuvreen stories index loll.. just forgot๐Ÿ˜†
And its not like that.. i have written a dark story but i really couldnt imagine yuvraj as a bad guy.. so.. have shifted to manan.. thats it.. but gonna write something romantic on yuvreen too.

Yeah.. people forget posting links like in kyy index.. :(
lol yeah its Yuvreen index only ๐Ÿ˜†

just remind the forum members I'm sure they will listen

I wanted to write something new but just haven't had the time
Lianaa thumbnail
You know what.. I would like to read yuvreen stories but dunno everyone are wrting in big sizes and fat. I always get headache when i see texts like that.. i know it sounds like crazy but its true. Cant u ask them to write in normal sizes and better not fat.. i really wanted to read ur story as it was loved by everyone but stopped whn i saw the text. U need to see it.. i am only readingg stories which are written in small sizes..๐Ÿ˜†