Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mina.14.5 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: vandoor

Can we post sum questions regarding Toral like "which colors suits her d most OR which bollywood heroine does she resemble OR d word she uses most in her interviews... It wud b fun to get different answers... But every 1 must contribute atleast 4 to 5 creative question... Wat say   ๐Ÿ˜›

Yes, sure ๐Ÿ˜Š

We can discuss any topic related  to her
vlekha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Mina 
How was prep going on 
is there any ideas or suggestions, 
plz pm to all members who want to take part in it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Toral4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can we post sum questions regarding Toral like "which colors suits her d most OR which bollywood heroine does she resemble OR d word she uses most in her interviews... It wud b fun to get different answers... But every 1 must contribute atleast 4 to 5 creative question... Wat say   ๐Ÿ˜›

good Idea 
LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I would really like to see a reminder of the best scenes with Toral/Anandi during last year, with pictures and avis.
I'll write about the scenes I like the most. Perhaps someone else wants to do the same. As for me, it would be nice to see what people like the most, and it would be also little journey down the memory lane.

What do you think?

ToralSid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LauraM

I would really like to see a reminder of the best scenes with Toral/Anandi during last year, with pictures and avis.

I'll write about the scenes I like the most. Perhaps someone else wants to do the same. As for me, it would be nice to see what people like the most, and it would be also little journey down the memory lane.

What do you think?

Laura ๐Ÿค— very good 
you are โญ๏ธ
ToralSid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

nice idea 
Mina.14.5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vlekha

Hi Mina 

How was prep going on 
is there any ideas or suggestions, 
plz pm to all members who want to take part in it ๐Ÿ˜Š

yes, Lekha ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I have sent Pm to maximum Ansh Fans

if possible pl. you also invite to your friends also to participate here๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mina.14.5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LauraM

What do you think?

Hi, Laura๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ  it's brilliant idea . I am sure you will make very special things  for our Anandi  this year also . We are very excited to see that from your side๐Ÿ˜ณ
vandoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dat wud be awsum Laura๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...infact v cud also jot down r own top 5 scenes/performances of toral..!!โญ๏ธ
LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dat wud be awsum Laura๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...infact v cud also jot down r own top 5 scenes/performances of toral..!!โญ๏ธ

Of course you could join, that was the idea๐Ÿ˜ณ