Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se WU 6TH Dec 2013

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Written Update

Continues from yest scene.. evil trio stunned to see S at Haveli..  S informs them that she is leaving..  she had come to the Haveli one last time to be with Daju's memories... Trio perturbed.. Aunt asks S where she is going.. S says don't know.. but I cannot stay in this city any longer..  ever since Daju's gone, everyone else has just cheated me..  J n M look embarrassed..  S continues and says now I don't know whom to trust..  Aunt acts as if she is in grief and tells S that it hurts me a lot to hear you say that you don't trust your elders.. but its OK.. you may leave the Haveli.. J n M stunned... Aunt continues and  says.. I'm Mahima's aunt and yours too... I failed in my duty, so I have no right to stop you now..Rana was like my elder brother, I should have come here right after Rana's death and taken care of you... I had no idea that in my absence, J n M had done such a big mistake and thrown you out of the Haveli..  Aunt continues and tells S, before you leave, you must listen to what I have to say.. if you refuse, I will never forgive myself...  S agrees to listen..

Evil trio and S go to Rana's room..  Aunt tells S that this big Haveli was constructed by Rana for the sake of his family.. each room has been personally decorated by him.. his presence is there in each brick of this Haveli.. Rana would have never dreamt that one day you will leave this Haveli and go away.. S perturbed by Aunt's words.. says I will never forget Daju.. he is always with me.. Aunt tells S to sit down and continues brain-washing S..  Aunt tells S that Rana worked so hard and built all this for you .. and now you want to discard it... don't think that this is just property.. its Rana's love for you... S is agitated.. tells Aunt that its unbearable to stay here.. first J n M cheated me and now R.. Aunt tells her .. what's the guarantee that when you leave the Haveli, other ppl won't cheat you ... now your bro and SIL are sorry for what they did to you.. won't you give them one opportunity to redeem their mistake... right on cue, J n M approach S, looking contrite... J tells S, don't punish yourself for my mistake..  this Haveli and property is yours.. don't make me ashamed by leaving.. M too tells S to stay and give them a chance to repent.. S looking perturbed...

Aunt then throws down her ace card.. she tells S that if you leave and don't claim your property, then this entire property will be grabbed by R.. not only you,  but Rana will also be big loser..  will you let R become successful in his intentions..  Aunt tells S that instead of fighting for your right, you are running away..  do you intend to let Abhi and R misuse the money which Rana had intended for constructing school and hospital.. S agitated at Aunt's words.. S looks angry and says I will never let R and Abhi be successful  in their evil plan.. Trio pleased..

In R's house, all family in the hall... R's mom worried about Babyji.. Maya says, nowdays S doing too much hiding-seeking.. Bela says, don't worry, R has gone to look for her.. but R and Doc return back and inform that they were unable to find Babyji..

Just then, S returns back and enters R's home, looking angry and determined.. all stunned to see her.. ... mom asks S where she had been..  S looks at R with such anger that he is taken aback and retreats without saying word.. R and family are even more stunned to see evil Trio following S into the house.. M says that we are S's relatives, if we don't take care of her then who will..  J says, S is perfectly safe with us.. you ppl need not worry about her.. R perturbed..

Doc approaches S and tells her that he has something important to tell her, alone... Aunt butts in and says why you want to speak alone to her, to make a new conspiracy.. tells Doc to speak in front of everyone.. Doc tells Aunt that everyone here knows who is making the conspiracy..  S tells Doc that Aunt is right.. tells Doc to speak in front of everyone..  all stunned at her behavior.. Trio smirk..

Baburam  asks S what is going on... R interrupts and tells Doc and S that whatever you ppl want to speak, you can do it upstairs in the room.. Doc, S, R and evil Trio go upstairs to S's room...

Doc tries to convince S about R's truthfulness.. Doc tells S that I was present while Rana made his will... if R was a cheat, why would Rana give half his property to R..  Aunt butts in again and tells Doc you and R have fooled Rana... you both turned Rana against J n M.. and succeeded in making the property in R's name... Doc says all this is rubbish... only I knew about the will, and not R... that's why J n M tried to kill me... but by some miracle, I was saved.. S shocked..  M tells Doc that conveniently you turned up just in time to defend R, where were you all these days... Doc says I was getting treated..  J tells Doc that how dare you try to frame us for attempting to murder you... you can't prove it... and even I can make such allegations against you..

Doc turns to S and says that don't believe these ppl's words.. I have something to show you.. he brings out S's lost bag of jewellery and shows it to her.. S asks where you got this, this bag was stolen ... Doc says I got it from the village where I was getting treated... Doc tells S, the moment I saw the bag and jewellery, I knew it was yours, I was worried about you, the moment I became cured, I returned and contacted R...  R approaches S and tells her that if Doc had evil intentions, why would he return the jewellery...  Aunt again butts in and tells Doc, maybe R stole the jewellery and gave it you for safe-keeping ... and now you have produced it to prove R's innocence..  R gets angry and tells Aunt to shut up... says you are accusing me of being a thief... says I will give up my life for Babyji and Rana.. this jewellery and property are nothing to me..  R tells evil Trio to leave.. but S turns angrily on R and says that they will not leave..  Doc tells her not to fall for evil trio's words, but S tells Doc that I know your and R's evil plans.. Doc is shocked and says I will never cheat Rana.. but S not ready to believe him..

S turns to R and says, I never expected R to scheme against me.. but if R can do all this for property, then I too can sacrifice to save it.. I am going to stay here for three months..  R perturbed...

Precap : Abhi on phone talking to R... tells R why you sacrificing yourself for this fake marriage.. S does not believe in it or respect it.. Abhi tells R that S is not your real wife... R answers angrily and says yes, S is my wife... S overhears convo and says that I will teach R what it means to be husband of Shivani Rana..

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Di..
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
I didn't watch this episode yes.
But you made me excited Uma.

Thanks for WU.
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For The Written Update