Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: katana

Nicely written.  You deserve a πŸ€—

πŸ˜³πŸ€—
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

this has gone in a completely different directions.. Don't indirectly pin point people without any reason.

Jodha and especially Paridhi has nothing to do with the discussion.

Even Jodha, hamida and everyone else feel Rukaiya's pain. People forget that just because someone is rude or not sugar nice and everything sweet, doesn't mean they don't feel pain.

here we have said this not for targeting any group.it has come by the way..ya obviously everyone has pain how much she/he is gud or bad as person but do we ever feel sympathy for maham to think she is also gonna to lose her only one dikra in future?whatever is the reason behind it or how adham n maham are, the real uttarance is for maham, she wl lose her son. ..it wl also be a big agony for her..but this time scenario wl b different..here we all wl judge maham as a person..feelings creates for anyone how she/he is as person n this is true for me..well, sorry if my comments hurt anyone's sentiment.
KDR81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I am not sure if you know Hindal Mirza's story and Ruqaiah's so just updating a few facts

Hindal Mirza was prosecuted just like Humayun by his brothers Kamran and Askari for sidding with Humayun in struggle for throne initially

After a few years obivously Hindal Mirza left Humayun's side because he was suppoosed to be married to Hamida but Humayun expressed his desire to marry her

Hindal Mirza and his family(read wife and daughter Ruqaiah) just like Humayun roamed the plains and deserts of Afghanistan, Tajakistan pursued by many enemies including step brothers, sher shah suri's forces, opposing tribes etc

Hindal Mirza's wife died when their daughter Ruqaiah was a baby and she was solely brought up by Hindal Mirza not in extended family like Akbar etc

This serial shows Akbar and Ruqaiah knew each other as small kids that is false. Ruqaiah must have met Akbar only at age of 6/7 or so.

So ruqu the sole issue of her parents , she had been the focus of attention from the beginning...and probably this undivided attention and pamper had made her the way she is
is not correct

She married Akbar a year after her father died at age of 9 because Humayun wanted Hindal's provinces(or you can say kingdom) to come to Akbar. Hindal never had asked/told Humayun to marry his daughter in case he dies to Akbar.

Jalaal has a certain responsibility towards her,out of the favor her father did for Humayun and him.

Favour is a different issue - Jalal goes around saying to maham and Bairam khan that the empire and his kingship is their effort. I am sorry to say its wrong. It was Hindal mirza's effort that Humayun won Afghanistan and Lahore forts. He also got parts of Tajakistan in empire because it belonged to Hindal Mirza. Capturing Delhi and Agra was Humayun effort. Only some Rajput provinces were Biaram Khan and Maham's effort. So Jalal has first to thank his uncle and father for being emperor because they won 70% of land he is currently emperor off.

Second since neither Hindal nor Ruqu asked akbar to marry her and his father did so to ensure Hindal's provinces stay with his son he defibnetly ha mch more obligation as husband of Ruqaiah. Because otherwise Ruqaiah was a princess with a kingdom anyone would have married her anyways because she was rich(richer than humayun and akbar when she married akbar)

in order to save Mughal dynasty Ruqaiyya could very well block the Takht by marrying into the family again and hence stop outsiders from entering the Royal. And Salima too , can do that.And the possible candidate to do so is Jalaal's step brother

Mirza Muhammad Hakim by Mah chuchak 1553-1585 (Ruler of Afghanistan and Tajikistan provinces)

Jalal's step brother Hakim Mirza is 11 years younger to Akbar so now Akbar married Jodha at age of 20 so Hakim Mirza is a child of 8-9 now. Ruqu/Salima will not marry someone 11 years and 16 years younger to them a child if akbar dies also.  

Dear myviewprem,
    I don't think u understand the purpose of comments here AT ALL..., These comments are solely and singularly reserved for the characterizations depicted in Ms. EK's Serial, and NOT THE REAL HISTORY...
Hence Rest assured that I surely KNOW WHAT REAL HISTORY SAYS....😊

If u had been reading the lines in my comment properly, u should have seen that I mentioned...     " Does anyone remember what MA had said during the Baagh Kaand?? That if Jalaal dies, then the next moment , ..."..Which clearly indicates the depiction of the SERIAL AND NOT THE REAL HISTORY SEQUENCE...Sequences that were something concocted by our EK...and hence the whole trailing comments too are related to that only...And there's a separate thread for Real history discussions for people wanting to know history...I guess which u very well know...😊

In question of the favor of Hindal to Akbar and Humayun , I guess u wanted to reiterate my point only, but the verbiage did not make it clear...it is the same point u are suggesting that I said here....Ruqaiyya had a firm hold on the Dynasty on her own Right...

(
And her childhood shown here is quite full of masti with Jalaal as we keep having glimpses...not at all like what it really was...πŸ˜†)

And the issue abt  Mirza Hakim being 11 yrs younger to Ruqaiyya( I hope U know that she too was born in 1542 ) does not matter, as age had never been a factor in marriages of Royal familyπŸ˜ƒ...as moreover , it was something which MA thought of in the serial where Akbar is shown to be 22 yrs, Ruqaiyya 20 yrs and our Jodha 18 yrs...πŸ˜†(where as in reality all were Hum-umar)

We know, Ruqaiyya was quite different lady from what is being depicted here as was our Jodha/Heera/MUZ...hence these comments are restricted to our Screen Ruqaiyya as portrayed here.

Edited by KDR81 - 10 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
We viewers need a hug 2 buddy πŸ˜†
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I can understand Ruqu and feel her pain, she was right in questioning Jalaal, she may be rude with others, but Jalaal is everything for her.

But what I dislike is she is jealous of Salima also, in Jodha pregnancy case, when Jalaal consulted her only. Why she is jealous of Salima, she is her sister and also she knows salima loves her husband and Jalaal respect her Khan Baba wife .. So why feel threaten from Salima, with other begaums and jodha she may feel jealous and may be rude. But atleast to salima she should be friendly, but there also she shows her Aaudha a Mallika-E-Khaas.

Ruqu only give value to Jalaal only, while ignoring others, while Jodha shows respect and love towards other except Jalaal, but just now started showing respect.. I just want Ruqu to change to atleast the people who may stand for her, HB, Salima and Jodha are understanding her in this situation.

Even though Jodha came from outside from JJ love starts Salima will support JJ, Salima & HB  got the warmth & love from Jodha, as an outsider she earned Salima & HB support who already  stood by her in Ruqu MC track also.
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

We viewers need a hug 2 buddy πŸ˜†

😳 Hug pleaseπŸ˜†
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi786

I can understand Ruqu and feel her pain, she was right in questioning Jalaal, she may be rude with others, but Jalaal is everything for her.

But what I dislike is she is jealous of Salima also, in Jodha pregnancy case, when Jalaal consulted her only. Why she is jealous of Salima, she is her sister and also she knows salima loves her husband and Jalaal respect her Khan Baba wife .. So why feel threaten from Salima, with other begaums and jodha she may feel jealous and may be rude. But atleast to salima she should be friendly, but there also she shows her Aaudha a Mallika-E-Khaas.

Ruqu only give value to Jalaal only, while ignoring others, while Jodha shows respect and love towards other except Jalaal, but just now started showing respect.. I just want Ruqu to change to atleast the people who may stand for her, HB, Salima and Jodha are understanding her in this situation.

Even though Jodha came from outside from JJ love starts Salima will support JJ, Salima & HB  got the warmth & love from Jodha, as an outsider she earned Salima & HB support who already  stood by her in Ruqu MC track also.

She is jealous because she is insecure.. and rightly so.

She knows he doesn't love her and she feels threatened. 

This is what love does to you.. it can either make you or break you. Bring out the best in you or worst in you..

Why is she jealous.. Some feelings have no explanation. Personal ExperianceπŸ˜†
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KDR81

Dear myviewprem,
    I don't think u understand the purpose of comments here AT ALL..., These comments are solely and singularly reserved for the characterizations depicted in Ms. EK's Serial, and NOT THE REAL HISTORY...
Hence Rest assured that I surely KNOW WHAT REAL HISTORY SAYS....😊

If u had been reading the lines in my comment properly, u should have seen that I mentioned...     " Does anyone remember what MA had said during the Baagh Kaand?? That if Jalaal dies, then the next moment , ..."..Which clearly indicates the depiction of the SERIAL AND NOT THE REAL HISTORY SEQUENCE...Sequences that were something concocted by our EK...and hence the whole trailing comments too are related to that only...And there's a separate thread for Real history discussions for people wanting to know history...I guess which u very well know...😊

In question of the favor of Hindal to Akbar and Humayun , I guess u wanted to reiterate my point only, but the verbiage did not make it clear...it is the same point u are suggesting that I said here....Ruqaiyya had a firm hold on the Dynasty on her own Right...

(
And her childhood shown here is quite full of masti with Jalaal as we keep having glimpses...not at all like what it really was...πŸ˜†)

And the issue abt  Mirza Hakim being 11 yrs younger to Ruqaiyya( I hope U know that she too was born in 1542 ) does not matter, as age had never been a factor in marriages of Royal familyπŸ˜ƒ...as moreover , it was something which MA thought of in the serial where Akbar is shown to be 22 yrs, Ruqaiyya 20 yrs and our Jodha 18 yrs...πŸ˜†(where as in reality all were Hum-umar)

We know, Ruqaiyya was quite different lady from what is being depicted here as was our Jodha/Heera/MUZ...hence these comments are restricted to our Screen Ruqaiyya as portrayed here.

In history Jalal is younger than Jodha by some 20-25 days
Lakshs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well I do agree that I felt bad for ruks too since all her dreams seemed to be breaking right in front of her and she is looking for someone to blame it on and as soon as maham points at someone, despite ruks brains telling her that it is not jodha but adham, her very broken and shattered heart goes with maham suggestions. The heart overtakes her better judgement. 
It is funny how our heart and brains play games with us in dire situations and sometimes out wit our better judgement and by the time we have realized what just happened it sometimes is too late...

Despite all her stuidity, ruk as shown that she is not that bad only has poor insight about her situation and jalal's

Yes, it must have been hard to get a tmarried at a young age, but one must not forget that she did not get married into a strange family but only into her uncle's family who were all kind to her. She did not use it very well. May be since she was a child and the to-be-future Malika the family and jalal pampered her, but she clearly seems to have not grown up from there. She had not made any effort to befriend anyone one and when I say any one I mean her family except jalal. The others in harem I can understand. She had to learn to survive and the best way was to stay close to jalal and feed his growing arrogance along with hers. His softness and good nature has and maturity along with great intellect has already taken birth from the caccoon but rukayya is still in her caccoon and is refusing to grow up.

Any over baked cookie or food is not good! She needs to break out her caccoon and see the outside world soon else she is the one going to suffer...