Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I just read all of the updates, a really great story Siham, can't wait for the next part
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
owww great part,
hope rahul can save meera, i dont want misunderstandings between them...

thanks for pm
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Have been busy not done with the chapter yet sorry guys
HaRul-lover thumbnail
this is the last chapter and an epilogue is coming soon :* 
chapter 10
Meera was lying down on the table "there she is" Rahul told Rajeev "ok that's creepy" Rajeev declared. Rahul started walking toward her when he saw no one around "Meera ? Meera please wake up" but she wasn't moving "please baby wake up" she moved a bit "yes you are coming back to your sense, please listen to my voice and come back to me" he kept shaking her "hmm...huh...what the hell?"  Meera murmured "Come on Meera it's not time to be sleepy" he made her sit "please Meera Wake up dam'it" but she fell flat on his chet snaking her arms around his neck, seeing her not responding he took her in his arms, she instinctivly cuddled onto him "Rajeev I'm taking her out call the others I want this part of the building to be locked." Rajeev nodded "I want these men behind the bars".
He kept walking  until doctor Josh appeared "You shouldn't have done that captain" Rahul halted and stared at him " shouldn't have done what ? saving this girl ?" he answered " you were going to kill her..." Josh walked to him "and now we will have to get rid of you too". Rahul stared at him and then down at the girl lying uncounscious in his arms "Yes just like Malhotra tried to get rid of me years ago?" Josh smirked at him, he now was in rfont of him "he didn't finish the work then I'm going to do that now" he took a gun's out and pointed it at Rahul "I would advice you to put her down... and then give me your gun". Rahul bent and made Meera's lie down "good now give me your gun...slowly", Rahul took his gun out and was going to give it to him when anurse appeared looking for the doctor. He took the iniative and aimed at Josh and shot him in the thigh. The nurse stared frighteningly at the man and ran away. Meera after hearing the gun shot started regaining counsiousness, Rahul seeing that helped her up "Meera we have to run...Meera do you hear me ?"  He asked while holding her face "hmmm...hmm.. it will take sometime to go away...hmmm,but I guess I can try" She answered him, and for the first time since that party he had smiled genuinly,he kissed her cheek "let's go then".
"Mrs Sen , We have finally found out where your daughter is" Riya told while sitting next to Prithika. Her eyes finally lighted up "Where is she ?... Is she fine?... Can we meet her?". 
"Mrs Sen not yet, they are helping her out ... it will take some time" Riya answered back posing her hand on Prithika's "but she'll soon be here, I promess you".
"Come Meera we will soon be out of danger" Rahul held her hand and ran out of the place trying to reach the forest under the pourring rain. That's when they heard guns and yells, people shouting to look for them some going into the forest, some on the road. A manhunt was on. Rahul was scared he just hoped Rajeev was ok.
Nina had brought Abhi at her place, the litlle one was really tired and had fallen asleep on her, she had told Prithika aunty that she was taking him back home but the police had told them that it wasn't safe enough. "Shh Abhi you are at my place" she told while making him lie down on her bed "Nina will Meera appear soon? I'm missing her now" he said  groggily. She bent down and kissed the top of his head "don't worry baby I'm sure she'll be back soon. Now sleep" She lighted off the room and closed the door behind her.
They were still running in the forest,but their footsteps were  near they had to hide quickly or they would be doomed. That's when they found a small hut and found refuge in, after running a few miles under the rain."It's so cold"  Meera who was still wearing her lehenga declared. "There are some sheets there you can use themto dry yourself and cover up with" Rahul said while discarding himself of his shirt and dried his hair with it that's when he turned around and saw an etheral view, there she was, drying her hair with her dupatta exposing her waist to him. his eyes darkenned, he started advancing her that's when she caught a sight of him. She straightened herself and started moving backwards "Why are you moving back Meera" he said while throwing his shirt away "Y...you are not in ..you...your sense...Ra...hul" she stuterred finally colliding with the wall. He was near ,really near and she felt it so to prevent herself from looking at him she faced the wall giving him what he longed for, a view of her backless blouse. "We can't do that Rahul" She said . His fingers lingered on her back "Yes we can" his lips collided with the skin there leaving open mouthed kisses, She turned around, put her hand on his mouth and asked what he meant. His eyes wandered on her face and focused on her eyes "We can...Meera we can because" he kissed the apple of her hand "I feel for you" her eyes welled up and he continued "I know I shouldn't say that to you but We are in a hut in the middle of no where,We could die any moment" his hands were resting on her shoulders and traced their way down to her hands before bringing them to his mouth and kissing them tenderly "I don't want to have any regret Meera , not anymore"he was carressing her nape when he noticed that  her tears were flowing down, he brought his lips to her cheeks and kissed them away.
"We have got Malhotra" Rajeev declared in an official call to the police station "What about Rahul and miss Sen ?" Riya asked him "No news about them but many agents are looking for them  in the forest it will take some time but we'll find them" He continued while holding his shoulder that was bleeding "Sir you have to go to the hospital you are hurt" an oficer told him "Yes I am coming... Riya I have to go now" and cut the phone call. "I want you to call me when you find them" Rajeev told another officer while sitting in the ambulance. Ambulance attendants closed the doors and  drove off.
His lips were dangerously descending towards her lips, that's when she decided to take the lead and kissed him. He soon lifted her in his arms and went toward  the heap of straws. He made her lie down there and kissed her urgently. Her arms went around his neck and murmered in his ear "I love you Rahul". He reached for a drape that was lying near and covered themselve with it, "I love you too" He whispered every then and now.
the next morning, they were lying in each other arms. Rahul openned his eyes first and stared at Meera who was lying flat on her tummy her head resting on his arms. That's when for the second time since he met her a genuine smile spreadon his lips. he freed his arm carefull not to wake her up and left open kisses on her back. "Meera you should wake up we have to go" She stirred a little and openned her eyes drowsily. she smiled at him and tried to sit down but he held her back and kissed her "We have to go Meera" She nodded at him and wore her dress back. 
After some time they heard people talking, Meera was scared but Rahul knew who it was, he oppenned the door only to find his men "Sir we have got them all only few of our men have been hurt" Rahul smiled at him "Great work guys". Meera was just behind him "Can we now go back home sir ?" she didnt look at Rahul and started walking "Yess the cars are there ma'm" the officer told her. "Meera get in the car I'll drive you to the police station'' Rahul told her.
"Where is my daughter ?" Prithika asked once again "Ma'm they are arriving in a few hours don't worry she is safe and sound" Riya smiled at the woman.
"Why did you call me sir ?" Rahul asked her "because that's who you are" she answered matter of factly which irritated him "Even after what happenned yesterday ?" He asked her again but this time got no answer "I am talking to you Damit Meera" he roared "What ?? what happenned yesterday we simply thought we were going to die so we've done whatever people in our situation would have done". He starred at her shaterred "I... I ... well leave it Meera". When she had expected him to tell everything was true that he did feel something for her he didn't answer and that broke her a bit more inside...
"MEERA !!"Prithika yelled through the police station "Meera my baby how are you ?" she asked her "Im fine mom...perfectly fine" she starred at Rahul while answering. "I'm so exited to bring you back home everyone is waiting for you there, Nina and Abhi are so exited to see you baby" but Rahul objected "I am sorry miss Sen but we need to take Meera's statement" and he left for his office.
She came and knocked at his door and waited for him to tell her to come in. "What do you want Miss Sen?" Rahul asked "I know that you both love each other and I also know that you are staying appart cause none of you want to repeat that you have feelings... Meera loves you she confessed it to me but she is not sure about your feelings and wants you to remind her that you do beta" she told him just before leaving his office. 
"Meera didi!" Abhi came running and hugged his elder sister "Abhi !!  how are you baby ?" she bent down and hugged him back and kissed him on his cheek "I missed you didi, it was so dull without you!" He told her "Promess me you will never leave us again" she smiled at him and promessed him she would never go away. "Haaan Meera you meanie you scared the hell out of us do you know that?!" Tina told her while holding her ear "Ouch Nina ! I know I was scared too babe ... between Missed you too" Meera told her laughingly before taking her in her arms . That's when someone rang the door "I'm oppenning the door" Meera said..
He had decided to tell her everything that's why he was currently in front of her door waiting for her to open the door. "Rahul?" she asked perplexed "Yes Rahul..." he offered her the flowers he had bought on his way here "Can we talk please ?" he asked her "huh ...yes sure" she got out and closed the door behing her. 
"I wanted us to clear everything Meera" he told her honestly "clear what ?" she asked perplexed. "I don't know if whatever happenned last night was amistake for you but..." he stopped and stared at her in the eyes "it was not one for me Meera, whatever I told you I meant it and if you want me to repeat it now I'm ready to do it" her eyes were welling up "I love you Meera, I love you since I saw you in that shop, I loved you when you were kidnapped, I loved you in that Hut I loved all of you and I'm loving you now. I love you Meera and I will never stop until I..." she coverred his mouth with her hand "I love you too Rahul" and this time he took the lead and kissed her, his hands on her waist her arms around his neck . He then bent down and starred at her hopefully "Meera Sen will you marry me?" she held his hands and made him stand up before kissing him and whispering yes' between every kisses.

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ohhh myyy god...
im 🤢or im
they are save and they are together❤️

so after your idea with parul and harshad ,
i want them urgently in a show together, specially with full of romance...

oww this would be great...

thanks for this great yourney of them ... and pm😉
ashkhanahmad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Feel sad about that Price of life come to an end... 
But I'm really thanking full to you... you give us such a lovely story to read I really like harshad and parul ... they are best in romance i  think ... its my dream to realize them together on screen .. I truly hope this dream come true soon... ND Nw um waiting for next FF... All parul friends, please do something that we really desire to see them together on screen 
Its my humble request to all...😳
Once more, thank you so much dear, you are beat writer ...hat off to you 

crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dont make crazy for harul bby ..wat an awsome ending full of romance ehem ehem..
downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry for the delay, stuck with studies 🥱

So sad that this ended.

Luved the chapter. 

Can't believe she thought he didn't luv her after all that.  But I luv her independent streak. So refreshing. I will miss Meera.