Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshifan91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Very beautiful OS

An adorable , injured and pregnant Khushi , caring , over protective and at the same time stubborn and vulnerable Arnav , and as usual surrounded by crazy mad family , what more can i ask for ??😊

The insecurities and the fear which he feels whenever he fails in protecting her and which thereby causes her pain accompanied by his regret , helplessness and guilt are beautifully written and the descriptions were so vivid that i can actually see through the happenings in live 😊

The jealousy and irritation he feels when his cute wife drools over his arch nemesis ( shirtless hero πŸ˜›)  literally had me in splits πŸ˜†

Great way for a start !!! Waiting to read more in this series 😊

Edited by arshifan91 - 10 years ago
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  I always had a feeling Arnav would be oh so over protective of his baby Mama!! 

oved it , look forward to more snippets into the lives of a Mr  & Mrs R!! ..
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb Os !!! arnav will always be like this over protective around when khushi is pregnant due to her clumsiness..  loved this over protective arnav and carefree khushi.. πŸ˜ƒ
dmg123 thumbnail
Awesome OS!!
I liked the caring Arnav a lot!!

Great job :)
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the os poor arnav he so worried that she will get hurt again and her won't be able to save her loved how he told her how he felt loved the os beautifully done loved how he told his    family he can hear her because of her payal so cute when they started teasing him thanks for the pm

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
A very cute OS. Loved this one. Arnav sure is going to put Khushi under house arrest if she were to get pregnant. And the whole family is hilarious. Looking forward for the next one.
NikitaM11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely loved that one shot! I like the fact that you got Arnav to really talk about his reasons for overprotectiveness, it was really cute. And I love how mischievous Khushi is still, and how everyone always helps her out against the Laad Governor! haha, great one shot! Can't wait to read the next one! :)
shubhi7 thumbnail
That was a sweet update... Amazing
adrastiathena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i got *twinkling eyes!* while reading it..loved it and love u more for the PM! lol! clumsy khushi as always..pregnant + displaced arm= extra over possessive arnav πŸ˜†...and the presentation ahs to wait a little longer huh? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just love them together...please keep writing...loved it