OS Amarprem - Chapter 66 Part 2 updated Page 3

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi,

here's link to chapter 65.

Chapter 66

Krishna stood up, throwing the gun to Shankar , brushing down his shirt covered in blood droplets ... 'I need a bath ... n send this dog's corpse to that worm sakthi...i think i will have to finish his itch once n for all...' he said to vikram , his features still in anger...'sir!..' vikram nodded n went out of the room... krishna turned to Shankar ...'thanks for saving my life in the lift...' he said , smiling ...' u r my master...' Shankar smiled back ... krishna made to turn back ...'sir? said Shankar ... yes?' enquired krishna , raising an eyebrow ...'i want to tell u something ... Shankar began , timidly ... krishna  turned to face him , his eyebrow still raised ... 'actually 2 things ... sir, I received an anonymous call , male, about ur arrival here , the day before yesterday ... it was someone who knew that u had killed my ex-boss... it was him who told me to attack u'... Shankar said , his eyes meeting krishna's ... krishna shrugged ... 'I have too many enemies ... n the 2nd thing?' ...'well, ur ...er...ur wife was here moments ago ...i think she saw all that has happened ...' said Shankar , his voice unsure whether he should have said it or not ... krishna's jaw clenched ... what? She was here? ... is she spying on him? What new game is she playing ?... 'right...' he said curtly n made to go out of the room ... 'sir? If i may, could i ask u something?' Shankar said again, this time his voice quivering ... krishna stopped by the door n turned his face sideways, his jaw set... 'er...if u love ur wife so much , then why was that girl with u ...' he fell silent as krishna turned sharply to face him... his  face was livid ... the word had exploded in his mind , shocking him...love? my foot! ...' that was just a hole... n whether i love or hate my wife, its none of ur business, am i clear?' he said to Shankar, his voice cold, his eyes piercing his...'yes sir' Shankar bowed his head ...

krishna stormed outside , his fists clenching ...the question was banging inside his mind...'if u love ur wife so much...!' there is no such thing in the world as love!... all he wanted was her!...her body! ... where does...this... love fit in? Why am i even thinking of it? He threw his shirt on the floor in frustration , looking around at his bed to find new sets of clothes arranged by vikram n he saw vikram coming out of the bathroom , saying ...'the doc had said u should take bath in hot water for 3 days , sir...i have arranged..'...' ...out' krishna barked at him , his face contorted in anger as the phrase kept intruding him... 'sir!..' vikram looked perturbed as he hastily left , bowing... he banged his fist on the nearby table , sending the vase down on the floor in anger n frustration , on his way to the bathroom... no! ... all he want is her body!... but she is not a hole is she? ... no! she isn't! He wants her as a whole! All the time! ... nobody will look at her ! will touch her! But me!... mine!... always ! ... that's only there to it! Nothing else ! nothing more ! then why r u not using her already for ur pleasure?...bec i have dismissed her as a maid ! ... oh really ? n not bec she was crying n in pain everytime u wanted her?...no! i don't care whether she is laughing or...crying or...whatever ...! so , coming back to ur maid theory, then what was u doing with her in the dance?...i ...i just lost control!...she looked so ravishing n ...he heard his mind laugh out loud...KST ! losing control over a mere thing! ...no! she is different! It is as though i can't keep my hands off her...her taste ...her scent ...her everything ...her smile...her voice... n she looks so beautiful when she smiles ... n blushes ... is that all then? U just want her body?...then why did u feel like apologising to her for hitting her? ...why did u feel pain when u saw the amount of pain u caused her?...why did u feel guilt?... Then why r u feeling  panicky that something happened to her? ...Why did u kiss her relieved that she is alright? No!... i ... don't deny KST! Bec u very well know that that kiss had nothing to do with ur want for her! ... it was different! U know it!... no! ...he sat up in the tub, gritting his teeth in anger... she is playing with ur mind now , KST! ... ignore her!... she is just a maid!... yes! A mere maid!... he got out of the tub n towelled himself , staring at his reflection ... she saw what happened down in the chamber ! why would she do that? Was she just curious or was she planning some game?

He emerged into the hall of his apartment , in casuals ... his iphone had 3 missed calls ...one from chandu n 2 from sajjan ... 'yes bauji, I am fine...' he sighed into the phone ...sajjan bristled into the phone...'krishna i am fed up of u!... can't u just call me? Don't u know that i have nobody in the world but u!'... krishna sighed again... 'listen bauji, I am fine...really ... n i won't be coming in the night flight... i have to go to hospital to check ... to see a friend ...' ...'ok... i am sending a charted flight to pick u up tmw first thing in the morning...no! no arguments! Come back soon beta...' sajjan sighed to the phone, his eyes teary ... 'yes bauji' said krishna , his jaw working furiously ...'chandu told me what u did...I am so proud of u son... how's the kid? Arjun right?' sajjan smiled into the phone... 'right' krishna too smiled ...'i have to go n check him...he is with pratigya...i mean ...her!' krishna said , gritting his teeth... sajjan listened to his voice , his brow frowning ... how easily the name came to his mouth... naturally ...as if he knows the person intimately ...'ur flight will reach there at 6.30 morning... chandu will call vikram to arrange ur car...' said sajjan curtly to the phone... 'ok..' krishna said automatically n cut the phone , running his hand through his hair in frustration... don't think about her!... he opened the door of her room n entered ... he found mr agarwal snoozing over the couch n his eyes turned to the bed ...he stared ...

she was sleeping, laying sideways with her hand securing the child against her chest , her face serene , beautiful...pratigya had decided to take a nap , she was too tired , while mrs agarwal freshened up n changed...their servant had brought clothes from their house ... krishna walked towards the bed , not realizing that he was even moving...his eyes roved over the beautiful vision n he placed one knee over the bed behind her hip n leaned in to her front to kiss the child's head tenderly ...he gazed at the child for some secs before turning his head over to her face ...so pure...so beautiful... his face was inches above hers n he angled his face along the right side of her face which was facing him , not really touching her n n looked down at the child... it felt too good... his plams pained a bit , as the burned skin pressed down on the bed but he didn't care ... pratigya , her thoughts a jumble of fire n shouts n ...him!, suddenly felt him near her... he was leaning over her , too close... she could feel his breath over her face, his incredible masculine scent , filling her ... her lips twitched in a shy smile n krishna had turned his face over to her as he felt her smiling...why was she smiling? He felt his lips stretch in a silly smile too n could feel his heart filling with happiness... no! get away from her... she is dangerous ! why the hell r u smiling?... krishna blinked , trying to move away... but...but...no! that parched feeling was back again...his eyes locked on to her lips...pratigya could feel her  heart beat faster, excitement n shyness filling her... oh no! he is so close... may be he is going to kiss her! Again!... krishna gritted his teeth in frustration as he fought with himself from kissing her...his lips were inches from hers n he moved them up n kissed along the side of her forehead instead, unable to resist , but winning over his urge to kiss her lips...pratigya could feel her heart fluttering madly n she opened her eyes n turned to find his face directly above her ...she smiled happily n shyly at him n krishna who was trying to move away , just was lost in her eyes ...'ohoh!...' they looked around startled as they heard mrs agarwal exclaim , who had just come out of the bathroom, changed in a sari... both blinked n krishna jumped back , cursing under his breath n pratigya shot up , as though she had received an electric shock, staring wildly at him...

'I am sorry i didn't mean...' began mrs agarwal , her face embarrassed, but krishna cleared his throat , looking anywhere but at pratigya...' nothing mrs agarwal... i think we must hurry ... that mother...remya would want to see her child!...' he said n he bent over pratigya's thighs to pick up the child , securing the sleeping kid in his arms, fighting his urge to look at her... pratigya was looking at him in a mixture of shock n ...a kind of fear... never has she felt fear towards any man... she thought she was dreaming again ! n here he was kissing her again! ... n she just lay there ! earlier she fought against her to stop thinking about him!...stop herself from behaving outright stupidly , shamelessly in front of him! ... but this time she can't even do that ! bec now she knew ...! she knew why! No!...u will fight! ...fight n win! ... u can't fall for such a man!... u can't forget ur mother!... he is a killer n a womanizer !... yes!... her eyes fell on the child in his arms...no! he just killed a man moments ago n he is holding arjun in those hands ! ... she almost stood up to take the child in her arms when her heart countered ...what r u thinking pratigya? This is the same man who rescued arjun in the first place!... she stood up awkwardly , her eyes looking anywhere but at him...'oh alright son, hope u don't mind me calling u that , beta...' smiled mrs agarwal , walking towards her husband to awaken him...krishna looked up at her , his eyes twitching ...'no, aunty' he walked out of the room to the hall, cradling arjun tenderly ...pratigya gazed up at his frame , her eyes tender as the vision soothed her...

she followed him out into the hall , her heart beating faster...he sat down on one of the couches , deliberately ignoring her... n she stood near the a vase , her eyes darting every now n then to him n the child ...how caringly , tenderly he was holding the kid! No! don't look at him!... a heavy silence hung in the room n krishna could feel it was suffocating him... pratigya could feel the same thing n she clutched at the ornamental table for support ... she could feel as if there wasn't enough air... krishna bent n kissed the child on forehead , the urge to keep his mind off her n the terrible silence now filling him...'so shall we go then...' smiled mr agarwal as he stepped into the hall... 'right!' croaked krishna as he stood up...'how r u feeling thakur sahib? U are really brave n good...' said mr agarwal , looking at krishna , while mrs agarwal went n stood near pratigya , pinching her right upper arm...pratigya looked at her startled as she winked at her ...'what did i tell u? see he can't be away from u even for mere minutes !' ...pratigya felt her heart soar n she blushed , before her sane part shouted at her ... fight!... but the voice was oddly faint ...as if the sane part in insane part in her was slowly but surly merging n forming the insane part alone... no! she won't let it happen!...'i am alright mr. Agarwal...n call me krishna..' she heard him say ... vikram entered with a couple of men n Shankar ... mr n mrs agarwal looked at them in confusion ...but smiled at vikram...

krishna cleared his throat...' my manager, vikram... n don't worry ... some problem with my cabinet door ... they will take care of it...' he continued, indicating the others , his eyes on pratigya ...pratigya felt a tremor run up her spine as she guessed why they might be here... they may need to shift the body! No! don't think about it! ... n then she felt jolted ...why was he looking at her?... did he know that she saw everything? She didn't dare look up at him... she could feel her heart beating in her mouth...'oh!' smiled mr agarwal ... krishna continued to gaze at pratigya, trying to read her face ... she is tensed alright! ...she will have to tell him what was she doing down in the corridor ! after they get in to the flight!...he thought, angry...'sir, mr. Chopra has made arrangements to leave the hotel through a side exit ... u know, the lobby n front gateway is surrounded by media n police ... politicians r arriving as we speak... the yesterday's deal files r in ur suitcase, sir ...' vikram said to krishna ... krishna nodded as pratigya looked up in shock ...'leaving...? we r leaving...?' she asked , confused ...krishna turned to her...'ofcourse yes, pratigya!' he said , his lips stretched in a smile ... 'I ...we have to reach back home before tmw noon ...so from the hospital we r leaving for my home in a chartered flight...didn't i tell u some moments ago when u came to the room...?' pratigya blanched , her heart hammering madly...he knows ...!...' yeah...i ...i forgot...' she stammered weakly ...mrs agarwal looked at her in bewilderment  as krishna smiled at mr agarwal ...'so lets go...' n walked towards the exit... pratigya smiled awkwardly at mrs agarwal n walked slowly behind them, watching Shankar n the other two men disappearing into krishna's room... she stepped outside n turned lazily to watch vikram locking the door n then looked at him n her eyes fell on the blisters along his arm around arjun ... 'wait...! i forgot ...something' she almost shouted n then her voice reduced as she saw his eyes flash at her, her heart clenching in panic... now what! Krishna gritted his teeth in anger n nodded curtly at vikram who looked at him for instruction ... he opened the door again n pratigya bristled in , nervous to the core ...she ran towards her room n found what she was searching... his medicines !... she almost grabbed them in her hand when her sane part screamed at her...leave them right there! What r u doing pratigya? R u going to do what the doctor said ? ... no!... i mean... i would give them to chandu... that's all... after all he did save avinash n arjun...n he is injured !... she ran back , her heart beating as she hid the medicines wrapped in her shawl ... why r u hiding them? I don't know... krishna glared at her , his jaw working furiously ...why did she go inside? What is she hiding?

******************************

'ma! He escaped again!' shouted angad , fuming...'shh...' snapped gayatri, closing the door of her room... 'see, that girl is such a bad omen for him! The pandit was right! ...soon he will be dead! Its just a matter of days!...' gayatri rubbed her hands in glee... angad looked at her n laughed ...'he keeps escaping n u r saying like he is already dead! I don't...' gayatri cut him short ...'angad, enough... go n take care of our affairs at the estate ...or else someone will get suspicious !' ... angad looked at her in anger ...'ok i will go... whatever u do, I want him dead n that chick in my bed!' he said n left... gayatri glared at him , shaking her head in exasperation ...

*******************************

Vikram flew the rover through a side gate n sure enough , the whole place was swarming with media n police... pratigya sighed , her heart in danger to exploding as she kept her face down ... calm down... atleast she is not alone with him, for now! ... n she will be going back soon... her heart soared as she thought of meeting her mother for pag phere... yes! ... she just wanted to see her mother now! Desperately ! ...she will rest her head in her bosom n cry her heart out!... to get rid of all the unacceptable things happening to her... oh no! How will she tell her mother that she is falling in love with... no! ...don't think about him! ... she just need to get hold of those wretched files somehow n run away with her mother...from him!... will u b able to? She heard her heart counter, pain attacking her ...if at all u ran away, will u be able to live? No!... she closed her eyes as tears sprung up abundantly ...oh what's happened to her life? ...she clenched her jaw n gulped down frantically , darting her eyes at him seated directly in front of her... Will he search for her n want her back if she runs away? ... u r a fool pratigya! he isn't even looking at u!... n u r thinking that he will want u back! When did he have u in the first place to want u back?...u r pathetic !... her heart clenched in pain... u r just a speck of dirt for him! ...just another body!... a slave or a maid! N u r wondering whether he would look for u if u leave! ... he might! Just to humiliate u again ! or to kill u off ! show some self respect , pratigya! when did u became so weak?... u were supposed to ignore him!!! N not to pine whether he will look at u or love u!!! ...u DON"T WANT to fall in love with him!... yes! ...she gritted her teeth n sat straighter, staring out of the window...but ... she feeling her heart was being ripped...! the faster u get the files the faster u get away from him, n save ur mother...! yes! The files! Think only about them!...

Krishna glanced at her reflection in the rear view mirror , cradling arjun fondly ... she is driving him mad!...  how could he even think her as innocent after knowing what she had in mind to do with that press conference, his mother's sari! ... n she tried to manipulate him , weaken him emotionally by talking about his mother! By sending his mother...that woman up to his room n slap him! ...she deliberately didn't pack n accessed his credit card... n now she has started spying on him! N why was she so urgently wanting to go to the room by lying that she forgot to take something! When she came back , she didn't have anything in her hands! ...she is always lying manipulating !! n u r busy feeling guilty of hurting her! Feeling relieved that she hasn't got one scratch over her ! feeling happy whenever she is smiling , ur foot! ...he will have to tell Vikram to keep an eye on her... she is definitely up to something! Even now when her supposed friend remya n her husband is in such a sad situation!! ...since when did u started considering other peoples sadness n happiness , krishna? He heard his heart ask n ignored the question,gritting his teeth...I am talking about her!!!don't drag me in it! He shouted back at his heart... but... but, u saw her shock when she saw avinash injured ! u saw her running to the hall to save the child!...she came running to find u in the hall n was happy that u were safe! Hell!...why would she do that? Why r u feeling happy that she came to check if u r alright?...i don't know!!!...what kind of games is she playing!!! ...why r u even bothered? Use her n throw, why can't u? I don't know!!! ...then don't think about her! Just ignore her!!!... treat her as she deserves to be treated !! u were doing really good some moments ago ! u DON'T WANT her...!

'what the...!' cursed sakthi, throwing away the glass of liquor in his hand ...he was watching the breaking news n the reported was telling that there was a short circuit at the most prestigious hotel in mumbai n 5 people were dead , among them commerce minister of maharastra ... he had frantically listened to the names of the dead n was feeling like pulling his hair ... that dog KST escaped! He dialled victor's number , deranged in anger... durjjan came to his room, glancing curiously at him... shit! ...'Pick up the phone u bas***d!' shouted sakthi into the phone... 'what happened , sakthi? Disappointed that he escaped the accident? ... i am happy he escaped...' said durjjan...'what? ...what r u saying bauji?' sakthi asked , perturbed , dialling again...'if he had died in such a trivial accident , how could I avenge my father's death? I want sajjan to suffer... his son should die at our hands! Not by some stupid accident!...' thundered durjjan ... sakthi looked at him...'it was not an accident , bauji... i send victor to blast the hall... but that moron messed up!' cursed sakthi...'what?' durjjan was shocked ... n where is victor? Did u talk to him?' he asked, gritting his teeth... sakthi gripped his phone in his hands...'no...he isn't picking up the phone...' he said , his voice low ... they stared at each other, suddenly tensed...

They reached the hospital n mrs agarwal asked pratigya to get arjun n they will go directly to remya first while krishna n mr agarwal decided to enquire on avinash... pratigya felt her hand trembling n eyes twitching as she turned towards him, extending her arms for arjun, gazing at the child only... krishna gently placed the sleeping kid on her hands , his face set, his eyes on the child too...pratigya watched his feet as he turned n went towards the ICCU units... they saw remya's father pacing the corridor , tensed n sad... his lips broke into a smile as he saw the kid n pratigya gave arjun to him...he kissed the child , happy tears in his eyes ... 'here...go in , she will be up in one hour or so, the doc said ...her mother is with her...' he smiled politely at pratigya n gave the child to her... pratigya smiled at him...' where is thakur sahib?'... he asked his voice quivering ...' he ...he has gone to see avinash...' said pratigya, suddenly sad...' hmm...' he nodded , walking away... pratigya entered remya's room with mrs agarwal n remya's mother ran to them , sobbing as she took the baby in her arms...pratigya dashed to remya's side , her face horrified to see remya all pale n tired...'don't worry'... sobbed sharada, remya's mother ...'we couldn't get her to believe that arjun is alright...once she sees the child she will be alright... a bit!'... her sobbing increased in pitch as she smothered the child with kisses, n the child woke up , crying ... pratigya felt her eyes brimming as she sensed the deep sadness while mrs agarwal asked..' how's ur damaad..?' sharada sat down near remya , cradling the child who latched on to his mother's fingers , glad .'ma...nani...ma' he shouted in his limited vocabulary n everyone smiled in happiness...

'avinash...' sharada sobbed , caressing n holding the child from not disturbing the glucose trip wire ,' i don't know...doctors r saying that he will live ...' pratigya was shocked as she gazed sadly at remya... 'I must thank u thakurain ... thakur sahib is such a wonderful person... if he didn't bring avinash out on time n waited for the police to arrive or that wretched security of the hotel to extinguish the fire , we couldn't have seen him alive...' sharada sobbed , clutching at pratigya's hand... pratigya nodded through tears ...she could feel her heart swelling in pride ... 'we r going to sue the hotel ! ...' sharada said , her tone angry ...'circuit failure! In such a big hotel! What r they doing with all the money? she continued , even angrier ... pratigya felt her heart clench ... it was not a circuit failure! It was deliberate ! someone...sakthi...wanted to kill him n many others died n got injured in the process!... she felt horrible...oh no! All r praising him for his bravery ...what will they say if they knew that he was indirectly the reason for what happened? They will curse him! No! ...they shouldn't!... its not his fault! ...she shuddered , glancing at remya...  'yeah, the hotel is responsible...n yes! I wish my son was atleast 5 percent like thakur sahib...he is so young n awfully rich ...but such a well mannered, grounded n good boy...now i think media is just making up stories of him...the media is just disgusting these days...' she heard mrs agarwal say to sharada... pratigya got up from the bedside , guilt n panic wrenching her... she walked towards the window, her thoughts swirling around him... his voice when he had shouted at that killer on how people had to die in his place! He was so shocked n guilty ! n the ruthless way he had killed that man!...no! don't think about it...! she shook her head to clear it... he was an enigma ! on one hand he is concerned for the lives of people n on the other hand he ruthlessly takes many...! on one hand he is so polite n well mannered to all n on the other he is downright cruel n mean! ... he appears to respect  women n one hand n on the other , he treats them as dirt ! ...

Krishna walked towards the ICCU n saw avinash's father mr.sinha running up to him... he couldn't even move or do anything as the old man broke down , sobbing n hugging him... krishna felt repulsed at first , never accustomed to such emotional outbursts ...n he was forcefully reminded of his father , when he had cried hugging him years ago on that fateful day ...he just stood there , not even attempting to touch the old man who groped at his shoulders... 'I can't thank u enough beta...I ...I...' the old man , too weak from crying , sagged down , in his attempt to touch krishna's feet... krishna's hands , idle till then, automatically came up to hold the man , stepping back ...'sit down ...' he said awkwardly to mr.sinha n saw an old woman , probably avinash's mother he thought, folding her hands at him , her pale face filled with gratitude n reverence ... krishna found his heart feeling odd, as he n mr agarwal helped mr. Sinha sit down on the nearby chair... mr. Sinha was still sobbing , his hands around krishna's right palm , his tearful eyes looking up at him...'u saved my son n grandson... u even went back for my arjun... i am forever grateful n indebted to u, thakur sahib... I have always addressed ur father as sajjan, but now i am addressing u , beta, as thakur sahib...u r a worthy son n successor  of sajjan...'...' right... don't talk n keep clam...n its krishna n not thakur sahib...u r insulting me here...' said krishna , still feeling  strange ... he was accustomed to people looking at him in respect , fear n jealousy ... nobody looked at him the kind of reverence n gratitude he could see in the eyes of avinash's parents ...

krishna moved away before mr sinha could talk more as the doctor came out of ICU...' how is he?' krishna asked , feeling grave ... 'he is responding well... more than half of his body is burned ... n skin grafting have its limits, but we will start it as soon as the burns subsides  ... it will take him a few years to get back to normal life... very good of u mr . KST... if he lay for some more time in fire may be , he would have died...' the doctor said , a slight smile in his lips... krishna nodded n saw remya's father walking up to him, his arms folded... krishna looked away , not wanting him to thank him also, n found mrs sinha clasping at his right arm...'if it weren't for u, i would have seen my son's dead body...' she sobbed hard ... krishna stared at her , his heart clenching in guilt ...if it weren't for me, ur son won't be here in the first place! He thought , feeling bad ...anger flared inside him like molten lava...sakthi! u r going to die a painful death! He thought , gritting his teeth... he didn't know what to say so he just removed his hand n walked towards the far end of the corridor , his thoughts jumbled ...he never liked being with people ...but here something was different!... he was meeting total strangers in these 2 days ...n oddly he found that he liked many of them... her friends ! ...avinash, remya...their parents...arjun... ...so much has happened around him , after she came...! no! Don't think about her! ...

Pratigya came back from her reverie as she heard remya's cry n turned to see remya clutching arjun n crying her heart out... nobody made any attempt to stop her  ... pratigya watched in a mixture of happiness n sadness , her eyes moist ...the kid clung to his mother , his face confused n then crying as he didn't understand what's going on...'remya beti, stop crying...u r scaring him...' said mrs agarwal , caressing remya along her head... remya hiccoughed in her attempt to stop crying n held the kid closer to her , kissing his cheeks ... the kid looked at his other through wide eyes , smiling ... remya smiled back in happy tears n glanced at pratigya ...'pratigya.! ..I...' she began but pratigya cut her short ...'don't talk... take rest, remya...' she came n sat beside remya...n remya grasped her right palm...tears of happiness n gratitude in her eyes...pratiya caressed her face smiling n indicated her to sleep...'everything will be alright...' she whispered , caressing remya's right palm... remya nodded , a tinge of sadness in her eyes as she drifted to sleep again... sharada insisted that pratigya should sleep on the couch n they will sit on the chairs but she declined ...hr mind was too preoccupied to sleep...she resumed her position near the windows , standing n leaning against the sill ...  she doubted whether she will ever be able to sleep... his face danced in n out of her eyes n she closed them... but no avail! All she could see was him!... her eyes filled with his injured shoulders n arms... her hands unknowingly clasped at the medicines she had hidden in her pallu ...oh ! how will she put them on him! Will he allow her?... What  r u thinking pratigya?  u said u will give the medicines to chandu? Forgot? ...oh! ...pratigya blinked , her jaw set ... stop thinking about him! Her thoughts filled with remya n arjun n then with her mother...

Krishna walked to remya's room , during the morning ... he wanted to see the kid as it was already 6 in the morning...he had refused , sternly, when avinash's parents requested him to go back to his apartment n take rest ... why was he wasting time here in the hospital?! He asked himself even as he sat down on one of the visitor's chairs ...who was the persons here that he is spending his time with them? ...he knew that part of his decision to stay back was stemmed from guilt ...but he couldn't ignore that he liked the kid n avinash ... chandu had called him to enquire about the explosion n he had strictly instructed Vikram not to divulge the involvement of sakthi  to chandu... if chandu knows about it bauji will know about it too...n he will his spoil his fun! ...he wanted sakthi for himself!  Krishna gritted his teeth in anger... he knocked on the door n almost wished he hadn't come as remya n her mother sobbed n cried thanking him profusely ... he smiled politely at them , his mind in turmoil as he watched remya hold arjun as if he was her last breath ... he was again reminded of his mother ...pain assaulted him... how many times he had wished to be held like that!... No! Don't think about that woman! ... he looked around for pratigya , feeling his heart beat faster ...he saw her emerge out of the bathroom , her hair open n bellowing behind her ...he could feel clam filling him even as his breath hitched ... his eyes arrested on her face n saw her inhale as her eyes met his...'we r leaving...' he said curtly n nodded to remya , smiling ... pratigya could feel her head spinning ... didn't he say that he had chartered a flight? She will be alone with him! No! She won't survive even a sec with him!...

Hope u liked it 😳

Edited by dhakarn - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow di such a wonderful and emotional update..hope k realizesbhis feelings for her...and waiting for their journey...πŸ˜ƒEdited by Renu111 - 10 years ago
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the chapter DhanyaπŸ‘

The way that you described how K's heart wouldn't take his relationship with P further because whenever they got close he could feel that she was in pain and not ready yet.  The conflict he is going thru between his heart and mind well written.

Now that P is realizing that she is falling for him, the next time he tries to get close will she be more willing now. 

Happy that K is slowly developing a bond with remaya, avinash and arjun.  Love seeing this tender K.

Update soon.😊
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

Wow di such a wonderful and emotional update..hope k realizesbhis feelings for her...and waiting for their journey...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear... πŸ˜›

The journey is going to b quiet n eventful one... πŸ˜ƒ
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekrn

Loved the chapter DhanyaπŸ‘

The way that you described how K's heart wouldn't take his relationship with P further because whenever they got close he could feel that she was in pain and not ready yet.  The conflict he is going thru between his heart and mind well written.

Now that P is realizing that she is falling for him, the next time he tries to get close will she be more willing now. 

Happy that K is slowly developing a bond with remaya, avinash and arjun.  Love seeing this tender K.

Update soon.😊

Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ 

Pratigya had already fallen in love with him long ago...n her mind too opened up to him when she slept through a long time in his arms(in her dream ofcourse) ... but its the realisation part which is always difficult... which she is going through now... 😳 

last time she cried out not because he was making unwelcome advances , but becuase her injured ankle hit the wall , if u remember... if that hadn't happened ,  u may never know what could have happened between them πŸ˜‰ 

yes! krishna is slowly opening up to the other world around him ...πŸ˜ƒ 

hussainramso thumbnail
bedtime for me dhanya and this made for a very nice bedtime story .

manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dhanya nice update. Now waiting for their flight journey.
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: meanreds

bedtime for me dhanya and this made for a very nice bedtime story .

Thanks di πŸ˜ƒ 
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: manissha

Dhanya nice update. Now waiting for their flight journey.

Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ 

The update will be a bit late 😳 
dhakarn thumbnail

Precap for Part 2

pratigya stood timidly n uncertainly for a moment before sitting down precariously over a couch , opposite to him... 'did I tell u to sit, maid?' she heard him snap n felt a tremor run up her spine at the sheer coldness in his voice n a pang of pain in her heart...

it took all his self control not to open his eyes or move... what is she doing? his brain buzzed... may be she is going to kill u? don't just lay there ! react u fool! Shouted his brain but Krishna ignored it...

krishna could feel his breath becoming faster as her fingers did their magic on him... It felt too good...

'Now that u have understood the duties of a maid , why don't u do it properly? ... apply it on my shoulders too...' he smirked at her, his eyes glinting in a mixture of amusement n lust...Pratigya looked up at him, her heart clenching in pain n shock...

Hope u liked it 😳

Edited by dhakarn - 10 years ago