Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulips101 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't remember the title but I read the story on Wattpad and I think the author took it down

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The story name was love me but author took it down 

CHAVALA49 thumbnail

Can anyone know the name of the author

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can remember a few moments:

- In the beginning of the series, Raman shows up drunk to Ishita's house and tries to force money into her hands. This was before they were married. Right before Ishita takes Ruhi to the hospital for ingesting the expired cough syrup.

- After IshRa get married, Raman once showed up drunk to Shagun and Ashok's house when he thought Ruhi wasn't his daughter (the DNA track).

- During accident track, Ishita brings him home while he's drunk and racked with guilt.

- At the end of the Mani track, he drinks in grief thinking Ishita loves Mani not him.

- One more instance I can think of is after their miscarriage Raman gets drunk and ends up at the police station from where Ishita brings him back. 

- There were a lot more instances after the leap, but I haven't watched that much....

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think he was drunk before his engagement when he meets mihir in the jail n just before his wedding while turning up at the mandap .

CHAVALA49 thumbnail

Can you name the author and the concept of story

Breeze_27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

U can go to the index of indexes of is , ffs of writers , which is pinned in the yhn forum

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It was written by Gaya3sb. 

I don't remember anything about the story, all I remember is the epilogue. Raman and Ishita are married, they go to Ishita's place, and amma and appa keep bombarding them with rituals of newly married😄

One ritual is they have to stay away from each other for certain number of days till some muhurtam. Raman is frustrated and Gaya3sb managed to write the KP kind of one liners in that part😄. He asks appa that how many days did he wait for amma🤭. 

Anyone familiar with the story, pls share the title of the story. 

sweetiecutie2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hoon Piya Bas Teri Mein

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes. That is it🤩

Thank you so much dear🤗