Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: suhaaana

true moreover its ekta's show so cant expect anything

i was trying to be polite and not bash Ekta even before the show starts but yes she does have a reputation of ruining completely good things๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i second you
even after seeing karan in the promo's my reaction was same

lets hope he changes our mind๐Ÿ˜ƒ
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anushreemishra

Honestly i don't like KP much...my first reaction after seeing him in the promo was "couldn't thye have chosen a better male lead"?but i absolutely loved divyanka nd the little girl so i am watching it for them but i hope KP does a good job and changes my mind about him.
the best part about it is the love story isn't a fairytale one it is very different and realistic and i am glad Ekta is addressing issues like second marriage and problems due to infertilty...

it is totally okay .. yah i loved him in Kasturi .. so hope he does good here too :)
i agree .. i loved that they are trying to portray about a woman's inability to conceive is not a crime,she doesn't want this for herself .. i m glad that they pick the subject & hopefully show some meaningful things regarding the subject! :D
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

lets hope he changes our mind๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hope so ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

i was trying to be polite and not bash Ekta even before the show starts but yes she does have a reputation of ruining completely good things๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜›
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hello everyone I am not really very fond of Hindi serials but I have loved Divyanka since her BMTD days and i have been looking forward to the show "Ye hai Mohabattein" since I saw the promo for the first time.The promo was very interesting,the show has a very unique concept and how awesome is the BG tune๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณIt has been stuck in my head ever since I have heard it...

I couldn't watch the episode last night so I just happened to catch the repeat telecast.
I haven't really followed Ekta Kapoor's serials a lot but I remember her "K" sagas from my childhood and i have to say that "Ye hain Mohabattein" is such a refreshing change.I loved the fact the probably for the first time Indian television industry is portraying a South Indian family.

Divyanka was absolute stunning and ethereal in her look and man i was reminded why i loved her so much when i saw her smiling.She was so captivating in her scene with Ruhi.The way she waives her hand over Ruhi's hand was just beautiful.
Mrs Bhalla and Mrs.Iyer were good too.I loved their encounter especially because it wasn't OTT.

But the best part of the episode was Ishita and Ruhi's first meet.As my topic name suggests It was love at first time.I don't think the concept of love at first sight has been used so beautifully and in such a unique fashion till now in indian television industry.I was expecting the same cliched girl meets boy and their trip,fall and catch and their love at first sight but here the show makers used the concept to show the love between a woman yearning for a child and her love at first sight for love of her dreams not a man but a child.I would love to applaud the show makers here for doing such a great job with this concept in such a refreshing way.

As Ishita's horoscope said she will meet a person with who she will fall for at the first sight,a person who will become her life,a person for whom she will do anything.I look forward to seeing this beautiful bond between Ishita and Ruhi.I hope the show makers keep doing a good job because I tend to get bored very soon so i hope the makers will keep creating the magic that led me fall in love with "ye hain mohabattein"at first sight.

that is what i liked best the concept of love at first sight extending to other relations as well. as they are also based on- LOVE... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘has happend to me love at first sight -not with a romantic angle but with other relations...
the child is very good. shows n tries to hide her disappointment -enacts that v well.
im liking this show.. this is how na bole tum na maine kuch kaha had pulled me towards it. the little girl nanhi.. And here its ruhi..
Edited by naq5 - 10 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i second you
even after seeing karan in the promo's my reaction was same

i was ok with  ishita but the male lead๐Ÿ˜•... i would have loved to see kunal karan kapoor in this role... he was so different as mohan- with kids spcly. hmm acting like his opposite would have been interesting... im liking this ishita-ruhi jodi after mohan- nanhi... 
Edited by naq5 - 10 years ago
StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree it was very beautiful. Their first sight love was unique and true. I just want to see their more meetings and todays episode also rocked. Nice post!
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice post dear ! I agree with what you've said .. โญ๏ธ
priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
exactly my thoughts too..
I was thinking now hero will come n she will fall in love..
but was surprised to see her fall for a little angel