Frequent Posters

..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Whose role are they auditioning for?
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Jaya and Sanz. What an interesting array of characters. The show is looking more and more intriguing.
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing. 
It will be interesting to see who all end up in the show.  ๐Ÿ˜Š
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ur welcome U...I'm just the messenger here, Sanz was having posting difficulties๐Ÿ˜Š Both these actors seem to be good so it'll be interesting to see how it all comes together. I really liked the second guys acting...he's totally lecherous...oh no another lecherous jeeja!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
@ Sanayaholic, I really don't know because I'm totally stumped despite all the wonderful analysis on the thread.
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jaya100

Ur welcome U...I'm just the messenger here, Sanz was having posting difficulties๐Ÿ˜Š Both these actors seem to be good so it'll be interesting to see how it all comes together. I really liked the second guys acting...he's totally lecherous...oh no another lecherous jeeja!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@ Sanayaholic, I really don't know because I'm totally stumped despite all the wonderful analysis on the thread.

๐Ÿ˜† Lecherous jeeja! Must say though Jaya, we have already seen jealousy, one upmanship, lust, desire all kinds of strong emotions in the few auditions. Hope the entire ensemble cast is used well in the show and the burden does not fall entirely on the lead couple. They are selecting good actors.

It was nice to hear "Paro" for the first time.
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: showviewer

๐Ÿ˜† Lecherous jeeja! Must say though Jaya, we have already seen jealousy, one upmanship, lust, desire all kinds of strong emotions in the few auditions. Hope the entire ensemble cast is used well in the show and the burden does not fall entirely on the lead couple. They are selecting good actors.

It was nice to hear "Paro" for the first time.

As long as they have a good story to tell and don't fall pray to 'consumer demands' it should be ok. If the other characters are actually entwined with the love story then the burden shouldn't fall on the leads no matter how good they are together. The danger comes when the other characters stories have no stand alone depth and also don't connect strongly to the love story. 
Paro 
taanvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing! I'm enjoying these peeks behind the scenes ๐Ÿ˜Š
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tfs

dis character will be creepy
MadhuO thumbnail