Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Why reaction over her looks even before she entered. She will looks good in modern dress and that is what I guess she will enter as and with VD(Vivian Dsena) she will look nice younger and fresh. Remember RK is fictional VD (Vivian Dsena) is real and I think they will look nice together.

Also please isse DD se kyun compare kar rahe ho???? Where comparison with DD came.πŸ˜•
Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

She's not manly exactly, but she is not heroine material, and she can't carry off a lead heroine role in bollywood...looks department all other bollywood actresses are better looking than her. But she can play a supporting role in a movie, but I think she will play the lead female role in RK's next film and it will flop. 

yeah she's not lead heroine material i agree...but looks quite attractive in a recent TB video i saw on youtube talking about the new entry...i like her long curly hair πŸ˜ƒ...i think no matter how pretty the new entry would have been we still wouldn't want her coming in between RM πŸ˜†.anyways i think your prediction is a possibility
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: beautiful_heart

Why reaction over her looks even before she entered. She will looks good in modern dress and that is what I guess she will enter as and with VD(Vivian Dsena) she will look nice younger and fresh. Remember RK is fictional VD (Vivian Dsena) is real and I think they will look nice together.

Also please isse DD se kyun compare kar rahe ho???? Where comparison with DD came.πŸ˜•

Don't worry Shahi! But I am finding her good-looking and pretty face!!
Have liked her since CID and I am glad she's doing a role opp VD!!

Long time baad...pretty faces ki new entry I guess after Dipali this is the one!πŸ˜ƒ
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well I just stated my opinion and I am not comparing her to anyone.. I find her manly.. and its my opinion noone should have any problems with that. As they say beauty lies in the eyes of beholder. wish her all the best.
Zaalima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
man she is so pretty perfectly suits Hero of this show

πŸ˜›
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: .BadtameezDil.

Don't worry Shahi! But I am finding her good-looking and pretty face!!
Have liked her since CID and I am glad she's doing a role opp VD!!

Long time baad...pretty faces ki new entry I guess after Dipali this is the one!πŸ˜ƒ

ya I am also happy first time vd will get younger actress and a ruf tuf looking girl different from all his co star so excited to see both vd together.  I have seen her in na ana is desh meri lado and she was positive there and here she entered as negative I am surprised over this but still looking forward to her. Ya after Dips some good looking face is coming.
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh i saw her in CID i like her since then πŸ˜›anyways i m not interested to see any girl with RK except madhu πŸ‘πŸΌso whoever comes dosent matters to me as RK will end up being with madhu at the end of every track πŸ˜† & his ishq & junoon will be only dedicated to madhu πŸ˜‰!!But For DVD would watch this track also when tolerated that sullu track πŸ˜† tfs for pics chakz😊 Edited by Chitrarocking - 10 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

well I just stated my opinion and I am not comparing her to anyone.. I find her manly.. and its my opinion noone should have any problems with that. As they say beauty lies in the eyes of beholder. wish her all the best.

about comparison I am not saying to you but rest some people writing directly not like dd this is for like them that why they comparing two actress.
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh Man I wish Ankita was there, But anyways This VD looks cool and I like the curly hair πŸ˜›
Plz CVs execute the track well kripa karke and no repeating of history 😳

sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanx chakku..she looks good..have seen her in CID, liked her..lets see if she can match up to the high standard of MB set especially by Vivian and Drashti, as both are brilliant actors...wish Vaishnavi all the best😊