Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ttrocks

I second U Deepaji. Me not SK-fan per say -- like him as Dr. Ashutosh only -- but respect him for his professionalism and for saving our show as new Dr. Ashutosh. His chemistry with Kritika is ethereal. KritSha as AshNi really rocked!!

BTW, nice to catch you today. How r u?? 😊

me too respect his professionalism during ktlk.
Iam fine tupu ji.how r u?
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Harshuu

I agree with Deepa that the figures are exaggerated,they do that with all the major hits. No one I know has noticed/ spoken of SK other than us,the KTLK fans ,he hasn't been able to make an impact the way Richa Chaddha has though her role was small too & I think it's because SK looked neither like a gangster nor like a strict brother . His body language, his mannerisms , his dialouge delivery , nothing was upto the mark. I personally feel that it was a wrong choice for him to take up this role because now he will get only these type of minisucle roles ( I would love to be proved wrong,though ) . It's like they say, " I would rather be a big man in a small company rather than a small man in a big company." He was awesome as Ashutosh but as ( I forgot what his name was in the movie ) he wasn't anything to sing about. BTW I HATED the movie. I would rate it as ' the worst movie ' of my life.

exactly ritu.its better to be in a small movie with big role . Lets see what happens.
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deepa, small movies are hardly watched by General public .. Be it in theaters or wen shown on tv... Bt talent cn be shown in these movies.. No doubt on that front... I still feel SK needs to interact more with filmmakers he hs worked with.. Vikram bhatt(1920 Evil returns) & SLB...
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
its great news...hope SK will get more roles in bollywood..
All the best SK!!
TFS Harshal bro😊
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Namaskar...Hum aapko yaad toh honge shayaad! Vaise nahi yaad toh hum hee apna parichay kara dete hain...Hi mera naam Mithalee hain aur aapka? 😆
Diksha_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Feel really good about Ram Leela's success..

TFS 😊
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Woohoo kya news hai 🥳
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi! Mithu behen, Hw r u? Yeah! I knw hv been missing frm IF for long time.. Tu pardesi bangayi re.. Kya baat hain.. Btw, Krrish 3 dekhi kya?? Tera fav actor(TV cum movies) ne kaam kiya hain.. Cameo hain.. Accha act tha... 🥳
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Bhai I am fine 😛 and yup changed my id name varna log mere name ki spelling ki dhajjiya udaa rahe the yaha par 🤣 Mithalee ka Mithu and Pardeshi is my surname... and nahi vo movie nahi dekhi...par shaayad ab unke liye dekhni hee padegi ☺️... ☺️... ☺️,,,,,,,☺️,,,,,,,☺️,,,,,
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi kya haal hai?