Vaishnavi Dhanraj enters RK's life as the new girl in Madhubala-Ek Ish

EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Nautanki Telefilms' Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors will soon see the entry of a new girl in superstar RK's (Vivian Dsena) life.

Yes you heard it right!! Vaishnavi Dhanraj who bagged all limelight in Colors' Na Aana Is Desh Laado will enter the show as the new negative lead, Devika. The girl will be a struggling actress, and will lend her shoulder of support to RK at a time when he is going through loneliness and is upset about the growing popularity of Madhu (Drashti Dhami) as an actress.

We also hear that Devika's entry into RK's life will be a dramatic one, when an upset RK while driving his car in a rash manner will hit Devika on the road. The girl will succumb to injuries, and RK will rush her to the hospital for treatment.

When contacted, Vaishnavi confirmed the news to Tellychakkar.com, "Yes, I will soon enter Madhubala as the negative lead. I will start shoot in a couple of days."

Watch this space for more exclusive updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tfs 😳

Oh no again negative character, already too many negative  characters in MB😡,

Deepali is best in negative character, 😳she is best vemp 😳

deepali ne  negativity  main babho  our sultan ko pechi churo diya hai 😆 

This time I want positive character new girl should understand RK his pain she support him   

Edited by maria090 - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dd-vd

Nautanki Telefilms' Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors will soon see the entry of a new girl in superstar RK's (Vivian Dsena) life.

Yes you heard it right!! Vaishnavi Dhanraj who bagged all limelight in Colors' Na Aana Is Desh Laado will enter the show as the new negative lead, Devika. The girl will be a struggling actress, and will lend her shoulder of support to RK at a time when he is going through loneliness and is upset about the growing popularity of Madhu (Drashti Dhami) as an actress.

We also hear that Devika's entry into RK's life will be a dramatic one, when an upset RK while driving his car in a rash manner will hit Devika on the road. The girl will succumb to injuries, and RK will rush her to the hospital for treatment.

When contacted, Vaishnavi confirmed the news to Tellychakkar.com, "Yes, I will soon enter Madhubala as the negative lead. I will start shoot in a couple of days."

Watch this space for more exclusive updates.

@Bold - Ha ha I thought of something like this😆

So I guess post separation, Madhu goes ahead with that movie where she was offered 2 crores🤔
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
TFS
why all negetive role
ek bhi positive nahi hai.
Fortuitous thumbnail
Wat about dips???? I feel bad for Seema, they are majorly sidlining her..
P.s. after auditions from people like ankita, reshmi, dimple, etc. they cast this girl... 
Fortuitous thumbnail
Is this all to accommodate Drashti's Bollywood debut with Singham 2?
regardless, i really hope she takes the opportunity she gets ðŸ˜ƒ

By the ways. dont we already have one too many negative characters!!! ðŸ˜¡
Fortuitous thumbnail
ANyways, the new entry should add some spice to the show!
lets wait and watch...
SNKaD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!NW ANOTHER GIRL...
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ow no... one more negative char 🤢...
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonder how much more negativity on the show...
hvent we had enough????? Dipali, Pabbo, Sultan... RK himself is a grey shaded character...
and now a new one...  
NF only wnt the female lead to cry...wonder wht nxt for Madhu...
erhhh hve already started hating the show...