Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Dilsha

Same here. I try to avoid her shows cos it strats out to be good then she ruins it. I hope this doesn't lose its magic. But she has created a lot of my fav Jodi's also. I am also a malayalee

its IMPOSSIBLE tht EK wont ruin her show...😆😆..shes aadat se majboor...

so i will watch n njoy this show as long as EK keeps it beautiful...😃😃...

waise nice to meet yet another keralite in this forum...😃😃
Manojie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm the same, I love Ekta shows and then I hate them.

Although my all time favourite show ever is Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii! And I also learnt to speak Hindi by watching Kahaani!
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great post agree hate them n love them at the time bt i always end up watching it
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I so agree with your post...😆
I'm sure this show inevitably will end up becoming another one of EK 'raitha given her track record, but no one can deny that EK creates magic in the first six--months of the show and gives us some great couples to go crazy for!

At least until the confession...Uske baad toh, Khudah Jaane...😆
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Me 2
hope i'll click with it
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post..😊
Ekta is expert in making awesome jodi,,like old jodis:Robbie-Kasturi,Arjun-Arohi,Kunal-Siddhi,Sujal-Kasish,Pratham-Gauri,Anurag-Prerna,Shiv-Gauri,Anurag-Tani,Prem-Heer,Kavvy(Soham)-Anjali,Jay-Bani,Angad-Kripa,Kunal-Nimmo,Arjun-Kajal,Abhay-Piya
Recent jodis:Jodha-Akbar,Ram-Priya,Arjun-Purvi,Manav-Archana,,,etc
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL same here...every show on indian tv is EK's soaps copy...so ekta ka serial dekhnay main problem kya lol
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

Lovely topic @TM

lik many of u,evn i share love-hate relation with Ekta and her shows...😆..

2003-2008 - i had watched most of her K shows n ws very much in love with them too...n i hated her for ruining all of them too..

afer 2008 i had vowed myself ki never to fall into trap of EK again..

bt 2011 i again went back seein another EK show-"Bade Ache Lagte Hain"..bt tht too i quit by this year..😆

And when i thought,EK came with this...i ws mainly excited to c coz it ws Cezanne who ws hero 1st..oh hw much i loved him as Anurag of KZK...... I ws sad when he ws replaced..But when i came to knw who ws the new one...i ws happy as i loved Karan as Robbie of Kasturi too..... Divyanka is a good actress too...so JODI clicked...upar se EK's show at Star Plus after ages and tht too at 11pm slot-which ws once upon a time my most fav EK show-Kahiin Toh Hoga ka timeslot...... so all these made decide to give the show a chance jst lik i did with many EK shows in past..😆

EK-i can never understand her evn aftr 10 years of seein,hearin abt her shows..😆...She makes them and she only destroys them..!!

@Asharkibiwi... oh wow u a malayalee?me too..😊

same here nikki 
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahaha i just wrote something like this on other tread
Ekta shows start great like kasamh se n pavitra rishta
Later on she ruins it n i lose intress 
Well i dont cheat if the show losses it charm i drop it no matter how long it lasts on tv
Hope this show will remain great n i watch it till its ending ;)
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -SMay31-

LOL same here...every show on indian tv is EK's soaps copy...so ekta ka serial dekhnay main problem kya lol

Couldnt agree more on this 😆 as much as everyone criticizes her curse her for ruining her own shows and everything she is the ultimate trend-setter for so many track introduction on tv. rest just follows her in new ways 😆