TR OS ~~ !Confession! ~~

PRASSI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Sheelo peeps...!!! Here I'm with a new OS...!!! I hope that u all will like it...!!! So here u all go...!!! Enjoy everyone...!!!

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

TR OS ~~ !Confession! ~~

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Rey's POV

"Rey...!!! U know what... U should have been with her only...Ahh!! Whats her name...??!! Umm...!!! Ya Milli...!!! Y u r here with me...Hmm..???" Taani said...My wife...She is calling me Rey for the time in all this 1 year...

Yup today its been 1 year completed to our marriage...Ours is an arranged marriage so I never gave more heed to this relation...I actually dint wanted to marry...But coz of my parents I had to... And today my parents organized an party for whole 1 year completion of our marriage... It was in our farmhouse...And I attended it forcefully so that no one can doubt on us...

And see here she is drunk...I brought her to our house without anyone's notice...And I don't know what is she exactly saying but I was hearing to her while taking her to our bedroom...

I closed the door and she again started asking "Tell Rey... Y r u here with me...???" I made her sit on the bed..."I'm not hot...That Milli is hot...Then go to her...!!!" She said and stood up from the bed...

And here I'm shock after listening to her...What is she saying...??? Me and with Milli...??? What is she up with...??? Is she taking it wrong...??? I mean I was with her coz she is my business partner and I was discussing about our upcoming meeting...

She went to the dressing table...She's wearing a red and black sari which is perfect on her...Just, right now I saw her...Carefully...!!!She is perfect and beautiful...In this whole 1 year, I never noticed her but  today I'm noticing her carefully...She is the most beautiful woman I would have ever seen in this earth...

She stood near the mirror and started saying "See I don't have perfect curves... I am not beautiful and mainly...I'm not hot and sexy...!!! See Milli is totally hot and sexy...!!! U should be with her u know...!!!" She said after checking herself and turning to me and pointing me...I was right...She is taking it wrong...

She was not able to stand also...I went to her and hold her by her shoulder and took her to the bed...She kept blabbering something...I made her sit on the bed..."U r wrong Taani...!!! U r most beautiful woman in this world...!!! And I was with Milli just because I had some important work with her about our upcoming meeting...!!!" I said while taking out her jewelry...

"Then what was that kiss about...??" She asked making an cute angry face...I looked at her...I guess she is jealous...But wait about what she is talking...??? I remembered the whole party and then it strike me that as she came and wished us then she kissed me on my cheek...And that was a formal one...Everyone do it now a days...But god she took it wrong...

"Taani it's a formal kiss yr...!!! What u r thinking...Nothing is like that...!!!" I said while taking her ear-rings...And then kept all the jewelries on the dressing table...I went to her and laid her on the bed...I took the blanket and covered it...As I was getting up she hold my hand...I looked at her...I saw tears in her eyes...What is this??? Why is she crying...

"Am I a bad person Rey...???" She asked and I was shocked to her question...I was not able to answer her...Actually I dint know what to say...So I kept mum...After 2 minutes she again said "It means u also think I'm a bad person...!!! It means now all my life I'll be lonely like I was till now...???!!!" She said and this made me shocked and worried...But I dint give any response to her...

"U know Rey...!!! From my childhood...I never experienced someone's love...I even dint had and have any friends till date...!!! All I had and have are only for name sake...!!! Is that because I'm a bad person...??? If so then why I cant be like every one...A good person...??!!!" She was crying by now...I dint know what to tell her...But now I am feeling her pain...Now I knew that till now I ignored her like a stranger and how much it would have hurt her...

"U also never talked to me in this whole 1 year... I know ours is an arranged marriage...!!! But am I that bad person or am I that ugly...???" She asked and this hurt me like hell...How is this coming out...??? I don't know...And even I don't know how to console her...I just kept mum and looked at her..."But Rey...!!! I...Love...U...!!!" She said slowly and went to sleep...

I continuously looked at her...Tears were still there on her face...And these tears are now hurting me like hell... I never thought that she might have been suffering through this... I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead...I took my hand out of her hold and made her comfortable on bed...Then switched off the lights and took the pillow and blanket from bed and went to the coach...The place were from past 1 year I was sleeping...

I laid on the coach...And closed my eyes...But all those Taani said were still ringing in my mind...Its hurting like hell...I opened my eyes as I was not able to sleep...I turned towards her and saw she was sleeping hugging the blanket tightly...She was looking more than beautiful in the moon light...Now I remembered all those days, from the day I met her and till now...The only thought came to my mind was that I have never met such an amazing person in my life...Such a pure and innocent and beautiful soul is hurt...I can never imagine it in my dreams also...But unfortunately I'm also the one reason for her hurt...She loves me and in return of it I have never gave her anything...

I stood from the coach and went to the other side of the bed...I kept the pillow and laid there putting the blanket, which she had, on me...The single blanket covered both of us...She turned to my side and now we both were very close to each other... I looked at her and she was looking so beautiful and cute...Her eyes, her nose, her cheeks and her lips...All were so awesome...I looked at her lips and they attracted me more...I moved forward slowly and kissed her softly...I was not in my sense at all...But when I realized that I was kissing her, I pulled back and looked at her...She was still sleeping...But I was shocked on my action...

Does that mean I'm in love with her...??? I mean, first, today for the first time I noticed her and I felt something for her and she looked more than beautiful for me, than second, her words hurt me coz she was cursing herself, than third, I came and slept beside her and now I kissed her...Does that seriously mean I love her...??!! I'm confused but I want the answer...

I looked at her and she was sleeping peacefully hugging the blanket tightly...Now I feel like instead of that blanket if it was me then it would be so awesome...Ohh wait... wait...What am I saying...!!! I feel I'll go mad now... I turned to the other side and closed my eyes expecting that I'll be able to sleep... But damn all her words are coming in my mind continuously and now I'm confused on my action and feelings...I want to know the answer any how...

I stood and went to the window...It was beautiful outside...The moonlight gave more beauty to the nature... I turned towards her...I saw her face...I moved a lil side so that moon light could fall on her...She was looking out of this world man...I mean I have never seen such an amazing beauty in my life...I smiled and turned to the window...I closed my eyes and kept my hand on my heart, so that I could know that exactly what I feel for Taani...This was told by Swayam, my bestie, that it helps a lot to know our feelings...

As I closed my eyes and kept my hand on my heart, the only face I saw was Taani's...Her smiling face...She was looking more than amazing...I smiled as I came to know about my feelings now... I opened my eyes and looked at the moon and said "Thanx for making me realize my feelings...!!!" I smiled and went to the bed...I sat beside her and bend to her...I kept my hand on her cheek and caressed slowly..."I love u Taani...!!! I know I hurt u till now... But I promise u that I'll never ever hurt u from now and will never let anyone hurt u...!!!" I said and kissed her cheeks and pecked on her lips... I smiled and lay besides her holding her hand...Then slowly I drift to sleep...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Taani's POV

I slowly opened my eyes...But its getting difficult as my head is paining a lot...What happened that its paining early in the morning...I sat on the bed but was not able to open my eyes now...I held my head...I tried to remember what happened last night...I remember we had party in Reyansh's farmhouse...Then many people came and wished us...Then Milli came and wished me by shaking hands with me and then went to Reyansh and kissed him on his cheeks in front of me...I was shocked, but then ignored it...Then through the party I saw they both were getting close...This made me more angry so I went to the drink counter and took a bottle kept there and started drinking it...I was not in my sense and dint hear the protests from the counter boy...Then I don't remember what happened exactly...

I tried to remember more but I heard a voice "Don't give so much force to ur brain Taani...Or else ur pain will be more...!!!" Its Reyansh...I slowly opened my eyes and saw him sitting just in front of me...For the first time he is sitting so close to me...Never did he do this in this whole 1 year...

I kept my hands down and looked down and saw that I am still in the party dress only...I looked up and saw he was smiling..."What happened last night Reyansh...???" I asked him..."Nothing...U just got a lil more drunk last night so I had to take u out of the party and we came back home in middle...!!!" He said...And I was damn shocked..."Oh god...!!! What I did...??!! I almost spoiled the party...!!! What will guests think and what will maa and papa will think mainly about me...!!! And..." I was saying as I was hell worried but he cut me off and said "Shh...Shhh...!!! U dint do anything and u dint spoil the party at all...!!! I talked to mom and dad and they have no problem...!!! And u calm down first and take this u'll feel better...!!!" He said handing me a glass of lemon water...

He is behaving very sweetly with me for the first time...What did I do last night that he is behaving so sweetly with me...??? Did I blurt out something...??? Or did I confessed my feelings to him...??? I thought all this while drink the lemon water and looked at him... I kept the glass on the table beside the bed and stood to go to rest room so that I could get fresh...He was near the study table doing something...I looked at the watch and saw it was 9 o'clock...My eyes went wide as I slept for so long...Even though its Sunday, but still I never slept for so long...I took my belongings and rushed to the rest room...

After 20 minutes I came out of the rest room and went to the dressing table...I dried my hair and combed it...While I was finding ear rings on the table I felt someone's hand on my waist...I was shocked and stood straight...It was Reyansh...I am confused on his actions now...He came more close to me and kept his chin on my shoulder, keeping the hair to the other side...I shivered with the closeness between us...

He kept his palm on my one ear, hiding it...I felt cold there...After few seconds he slid down his hand slowly making my ear reveal...As he slid down completely I could see something shine there in my reflection...I looked carefully and saw its an ear ring...God and its so beautiful...I smiled unknowingly and touched it... I felt so happy...So happy like never...

Soon I came back to this world and looked at the mirror reflection of smiling Rey...He was still holding me...I turned to him...He was still holding me by my waist...I looked into his eyes, which are starring in my eyes...They showed love and care for me... I got confused that what made sudden change of feelings in him...But at the same time I felt more than happy...

"Reyansh..." I was going to ask him about the ear rings, when he kept his hand on my mouth making me stop...I looked at him confused and asked what happened by my looks... He kept staring into my eyes...He roamed his eyes all over my face and his eyes stopped above my forehead...I looked at him carefully and tried to understand what he is upto, from his eyes...

He bend down to the dressing table from my side...I was not able to look back so I dint know what he was doing...After a good few seconds he stood straight... He looked into my eyes...I too looked into them and got lost in them... I felt his fingers on the partition part of head(mang)...Before I could realize what it was, he turned me towards the mirror...

I looked at my reflection...Then the thing which caught my sight was my mang...It had vermilion over there... I was shocked looking at it... I dint fill it when I came out from rest room...Then how come...?? But wait, right now I felt his fingers there...It means that... I looked at his fingers of right hand which was kept on my shoulder and his index finger and thumb hand red color on their tips...It means he filled it... This made me more shocked...

He turned me to face him...I had tears in my eyes as I slightly knew what he meant by this...But I wanted to know it from him...I looked into his eyes for the answer...They showed love for me...He cupped my face and wiped the tear which came out from my eye...He shook his head in a signal saying no tears... He came close to my face and kissed me on my forehead... "I LOVE U TAANI...!!!" He said it...At last he said it which I wanted to hear but never expected... I closed my eyes... Now tears made their way more out of my eyes... He kissed my cheeks while taking the tears away from them..."Open ur eyes Taani...!!!" He said but I dint as I dint want it to be a dream...I wanted it to capture...But his pleads made me do it...I slowly opened my eyes... I looked at him...He was close to me... His face and eyes only showed love for me... This made me so lucky and so happy person of this earth... "I LOVE U A LOT TAANI...!!! I don't know from when but I do... And I even know that I have hurt u and I apologize for it...I never meant to but unknowingly I did it...And I promise u...From now on I'll never let u get hurt...By me or by anyone else...I just love u a lot Taani...!!!" He said it and couldn't hold and flew my hands around his neck and hugged him tightly...Tears were continuously flowing down my cheeks making his shirt wet..."I LOVE U TOO REYANSH...!!!" I said feeling so happy...I never ever felt it in my whole life...

He pulled me away from the tight hug after a long time and looked at me lovingly...I too stared into his eyes...He came close to me as he cupped my face...I knew what's coming so I closed my eyes and allowed him...He reduced the distance between our lips and soon our lips were brushing...Then it turned into a passionate kiss...I felt as I'm in the heaven now... This is a blissful moment for me...

Like this we continued our life happily...Loving each other, understanding each other and over all this trusting and respecting each other...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So here I complete this OS...I hope that u all liked it...!!! And if it turned into disaster than I'm really very sorry for it...So here I bid bye to u all...!!!

PS : Do like and comment big...!!!

PPS : Don't keep any RES post plz...!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesome os
love u portrayed was just fab
the intense of emotions was just stunning
overall a fab os dr👏
Edited by my_angel... - 10 years ago
....pooja.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome so loved it
u define everything so perfectly really loved it
taani emotions  n feelings for rey was fab
then rey kept adoring her n finally realize his feeling
he also bought ear rings for her lovely
at last taarey confession was amazing 
really u portrayed every feeling n emotions so perfectly
really loved it
Edited by SWEETPOOJA - 10 years ago
-.QTPie.- thumbnail
 Di  🤗
it was soo good...
loved TR.. ❤️
Thanxs a lots 4 the PM 🤗
LOve u ... ❤️
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome and lovely os...😊

Really like the concept...👍🏼

every scene is written beautifully...😃
Awesome os
u portrayed each and everything perfectly
loved it to the core
finally rey confessed his feelings for taani
taarey kiss 😳
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Prassi,u r gnna kill me wit such wndrful shots. It ws totaly pleasure to read.I lvd d way u dscrbd TR POVs individualy wit apt rsns.TR confession startng wit mere gesture ws platonic.D kiss enhanced d beauty of the scene.Lvly writings.
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome os loved it . the way rey realized his love for her and the sindoor part was awesome
Missu_TR thumbnail
I love this concept soo much
Taarey night scene soo cute
Rey staring Taani lovely way than kiss soo romantic I like the most
Rey put Taan Mang with vermilion soo beautiful
Lovely and New beginning of love
poorni_vishali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Its beautiful nd both rey nd taani pov was awesome nd rey's realisation of love was so nice