Yash gera gets nostalgic -toi

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Actor Yash Gera, who is currently seen as Shaurya in Rajan Shahi's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, got the opportunity to do a commercial with Nawab Saif Ali Khan few years back.

Reminiscing about the incident, Yash said, "I was hardly 21 and was based in Delhi when I started my modeling career. I clearly remember once the calls on my cell were forwarded to my landline number and I got a call from a casting coordinator. The lady on the other side told me that I have been selected for a commercial and that too with Saif Ali Khan! I needed to go to Yash Raj Studios in Mumbai. I was stunned because I was asked to report the very next day at 11 am. I was sure someone was playing a prank. I was more surprised when I got the final call from the agency and they asked me to book the tickets for Mumbai. I was still in shock, but I took the risk and went to Mumbai. I was tensed till I reached the gates of the studio!"

Yash shot a commercial with Saif for a car "When I went on the floors, I also met Daboo Ratnani for the first time. It was a special feeling as I had always dreamt of shooting with him. And Saif was absolutely grounded and humble. He took out extra time for us and also clicked pictures with us. I still remember I couldn't control my excitement of meeting Saif."