Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Gud scene..totally matched the daily soap standards! I cud imagine it totally..u cud have written it as an OS dear:)
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww..what a beautiful scene!!❀️❀️
Well writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘..loved it!!!❀️
The scene has so depth in itself!!!😳😳
Kunal taking only shraddha's name in semi-conscious state..wowww!!!πŸ‘
would love to read more!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Katluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Richaarora

I have been imagining quite a few ShraNal scenes in the hospital but I just cannot take my mind off from this one -

*Kunal in the ICU and a nurse checking his medical parameters*

Kunal squints and slowly opens his eyes, searching.. (for Shraddha, ofcourse). The nurse catches him coming back to senses and runs to call the doctor. Suddenly, she hears Kunal murmuring something. She asks if he wants something. To which Kunal whispers 'Shraddha' in a half conscious state. Catching his words, the nurse rushes out to the corridor where Shergill's and Srivastav's are waiting and informs them that the patient is conscious and is calling out Shraddha's name. She further requests Shraddha to go inside. Shraddha, who was a sad soul hitherto, is crying the happy tears and flies off into the ICU. Meanwhile, the nurse calls the doctor. Kamini is seen fuming and tries to stop Shraddha but to no avail..

ShraNal ICU scene  - To be continued..

Stay tuned.

*Likes and comments much appreciated* πŸ˜ƒ

Wow!πŸ‘. As I read, I  imagined it happening!!! Cud u please send ur script to the CVs?! Love it. Please continueeπŸ˜ƒ
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Everyone - Thanks for the likes and comments. I really value them. Thanks for the support. Will continue it further soon :)
@sonu-monu - I am sure you can πŸ˜‰

@adithyan - Thank you πŸ˜Š

@wuFi - Thank you so much. Definitely, I will.  I am working on the next scene πŸ˜Š

@niki_2293 - Thank you so much! That's a big thing for you to say. I may convert it to an OS with the support from you guys πŸ˜ƒ

@-Red-Rose-  -  Thank you so much! It really means a lot. Next scene - coming soon! πŸ˜ƒ

@Gurtianluv - Aww thank you so much! Wish I could send it to the CVs πŸ˜› Next part coming up in a while..πŸ˜ƒ 
kbn1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nice scene! Wish it would be there in the show. 
Richaarora thumbnail
@StunningSanz - Thank you! I so wish too..πŸ˜ƒ
Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A perfect love story in filmy style it would be. Infact i too imagining this, flying kisses and lots more.
Richaarora thumbnail
Scene 2 : ShraNal in ward no. 143 

*Shraddha enters the ward crying happy tears. Kunal, on the other hand, is semi-conscious*

Shraddha's foot steps bring Kunal back to consciousness. He fully opens his eyes, shakes them in both the directions looking for his lady love. Shraddha, however, takes one step at a time inside the ward, just happy to see Kunal breathing and thanking God for not taking her life (Kunal) away from here. Kunal finally catches a glimpse of crying Shraddha. He wants to rush to her and hug her tightly taking away all her troubles but he cannot because of the piping. Instead, he raises his one hand in the direction where Shraddha is, calling out her name slowly, as if saying "Shraddha, apne saare gham mujhe de do." Shraddha takes his hand, sits near the edge of the bed looking at Kunal in his eyes and starts weeping. Kunal tries to sit and hug her tightly, consoling her that everything will be fine. 
BG music - Tum Hi Ho (Aashiqui 2) *ShraNal eye-lock* πŸ˜³

Shraddha then starts complaining as to what she would have done if anything happened to him. She asks him if he realizes his importance in her life.Their conversation goes like this

S - Kunal, aap..agar aapko kuch ho jaata toh main kya karti. Aap itna bhi nahin samajhte. Aap jaantey nahi hai aapko iss haalat mein dekhkar mujhe kaisa mehsoos hua. Aapko khayal rakhna chahiye. Kya aapne ek baar bhi mere ya Dhruv ke baarey mein nahi socha? *And she goes on*

Kunal is amused. When Shraddha looks at him, she finds him smiling, and now she is pissed. 

S - Aap..aapko abhi bhi hasi aarahi hai? Kamaal hai app *extremely pissed*

K - Arrey ab maine kya kiya? Main toh yeh soch raha tha ki meri kya importance hai aapki life mein? *Intense eye lock*

*Shraddha, being shy, avoids catching his eye. Kunal, realizing it, throws another one-liner*

K - Haan toh daant kyun rahi hain? Main toh sirf yeh ward number dekh kar has raha tha..πŸ˜› *Pointing at the window from where the number is visible*

S - Aapko ismein bhi mazaak soojh raha hai? πŸ˜•

K - Ab kya karein? Jab number 143 ho aur aapki girlfriend itni serious mood mein aapke paas ho, toh mazaak toh soojhna hee hai! #NaughtyKunal

S - *Confused* 143? Iska kya matlab?

K - *Being naughty, comes close to Shraddha's face* Aap nahi jaanti?

S - *Nervous and shy* Nahi..

K - 143 matlab...I...LOVE...YOU! πŸ˜ƒ

*Shraddha again cries her happy tears and shies away*

K - Ab aapki baari?

[Meanwhile, Kamini is insisting the doctor to let her meet Kunal. Doc, on the other hand, relaxes Kamini and asks her to be patient. Kamini's anger is on the top]

Next Scene - Will Shraddha be able to say those 3 words to Kunal? Or will Kamini interrupt their romance in between?

Stay tuned..

P.S. Your comments and likes are my support guys, keep them coming in..πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Richaarora - 10 years ago
Richaarora thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivek2010

A perfect love story in filmy style it would be. Infact i too imagining this, flying kisses and lots more.

Oh yes! Thanks for the comment πŸ˜ƒ
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It's beautiful Richa!!β€οΈπŸ€—
really really awesome dear!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

shraNal nok jhok and eyelocks and BG music,,just awesome!!⭐️⭐️
loved the whole scene!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

This is my fav..
"Shraddha, apne saare gham mujhe de do."

143 means ILU β€οΈβ€οΈ

precap was nice too!!πŸ˜†