.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
waiting dear!thanks😊
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

PART 11:

3 days has been passed nd finally d day of presentation has came. A new day nd a new beginning for veryone. It was a gr8 day for Antara as Raghu has asked her to give d presentation. Waise its d gr8 day For Both Raghu nd Arman also no no not because of presentation but because of d new Feelings arising inside both of Dem. 

Raghu is getting ready for office. He's in front of d mirror brushing his hairs wen he saw Antara standing behind him smiling nd as he turned to look she's not there

Raghu realizes that he's hallucinating. He smiles at his hallucination nd remembers d moments he spend wid Antara while getting ready.

He remembers how he use to lost in her thoughts everytime. Raghu naik who has never said lie to anyone has lied to her Aaji because of her. Hw much he got concerned wen he came to know that Antara is not well. All dis thoughts had automatically brings smile on his face nd he knows that he has completely lost it he has lost his heart to Antara.

He notices Antara giving him d project file which he has forgot

nd giving him his cell Phone as a typical wife do.

He holds her wrist while she was about to go nd pulled her towards him

He started coming closer to her nd was about to kiss her wen again she vanished from dere.

Raghu realizes that he was hallucinating again. He smiles at his thoughts nd brushes his Hair from his fingers.

Antara came inside Raghu's Cabin nd saw him Smiling wid his eyes closed. She wondered wat made him smile so much.

Antara: Raghu...

Raghu opens his eyes nd saw Antara standing in front of him. He smiles nd shrugged his head in disbelief nd again closes his eyes. Antara couldn't understand his gesture.

Antara(dis tym quite louder): Raghu...

Raghu opens his eyes in jerk nd notices dat Antara is actually standing in front of him. He quickly gets up from his chair.

Raghu: Antara... u?

Antara (in dramatic way): Yes Raghu. Me... Me... Me...

Raghu: no I mean...

Antara: wats wrong Raghu? R u okay?

Raghu: ya Y?

Antara: no I mean dat u left d conference hall so soon nd here u were smiling like u have got something very precious. I haven't seen u so much smiling before.

"Yes Antara I got something very precious. Its u" Thought Raghu.

Antara: Raghu.. r u listening to me?

Raghu(smiles): ya Antara. I m listening only to u (he said while moving towards her).

Antara started moving backwards as he moves more closer to her. She didn't able to understand wat was happening. Finally she fixed against d wall nd raghu was so closer to her. They looked at each other's eyes. Antara couldn'table to understand wat she lookedin his eyes. The feeling that he had never seen before. She don't know whats happening to him nd whats happening to her too. She was never been so uncomfortable around him infact she used to do her Bak-Bak but today it seems dat she had short of words.

Raghu(slowly): Antara...

Antara (looking towards him): Raghu wats wrong?

Raghu came back to his senses realizing wat he was doing he taken a back nd looked towards Antara who was feeling awkward. He decides to make d atmosphere light. He knows Antara cant able to handle it rite nw she needs some time. By thinking this he started laughing at her which makes Antara even more puzzled.

Antara: Raghu.. y r u laughing?

Raghu: omg just look at ur expressions. Antara wat do u think only u can play pranks on others.

Antara nw came back to her original avatar, she hits Raghu hard on his shoulders.

Antara: omg Raghu u had almost taken my breath away.

Raghu: really?

Antara (not understanding d feeling behind his question): ofcourse! I m not going to leave u for dis.

Raghu: nor did I?

Antara: wat?

Raghu: nothing. By the way u were saying something?

Antara: o ya. Mr. chopra has liked our designs very much nd he wanted to start dis project as soon as possible nd for dat u have to sign some papers. I have already told Tasha to get dem ready so dat u can go through it nd we mail dem today itself.

Raghu: ok Antara. Waise bhi I dnt need to worry wen u r in dis project.

Antara: Raghu, dnt get too much confidence on me otherwise I'll get nervous.
Raghu: I'll never let u to be nervous antara.
Antara said nothing but smiles. Suddenly Raghu get a phone call from one of his client so Antara decided to go to her cabin nd let him do his work. As soon as Raghu finished with his Phone call he notices dat Antara has gone from dere. He saw her through d glass nd smiled.

Raghu(to himself): Antara, I know that u still treat me as ur friend nd I'll never force myself on u. U need some time to understand my feelings towards u nd I'll wait for d moment wen u also feel d same wat I feel for u.

On the other hand Arman too lost in Shilpa's thought wen he realizes that someone is shrugging his Shoulders. He opens his Eyes nd saw Shilpa over dere. He smiles nd started raising her hand to touch her to believe whether she's actually dere or he's again imagining. Shilpa couldn't understand his weird behaviour.

Shilpa: Arman..., wats wrong wid u?
Arman got up from bench couldn't able to understand wats happening. Is Shilpa is actually dere?
Shilpa: Arman I m asking u something?
Arman: nothing.
Shilpa sits next to him. She thought that Arman is in any kind of problem.
Shilpa: Arman wats wrong? I m noticing u from couple of days. U were nt like dat u were before. Is there any Problem? See u can tell me. May be I can help u.
Arman looked at her. He saw d real concern in her eyes. After Riddhima it was she who has been so much concerned towards him.
Arman: No Shilpa. Everything is fine.
Shilpa: I don't think so Arman. Pls tell me.
Arman: Trust me Shilpa. Everything is fine.
Shilpa: R u sure?
Arman: ya.
Shilpa decided to not to ask him further though she was not fully conveinced with his answer but she thinks that she'll ask him later wen he'll be in good mood.
Arman: By d way Shilpa u wanted to say something to me.
Shilpa: o ya. Actually Dr. Kirti has said to me to convey u her msg. We have to leave for Lonavala Orphanage tomorrow for d regular check-ups of children over dere.
Arman: We?
Shilpa: ya. U nd Me.
Arman smiled after listening dis. He was happy that he was going out wid Shilpa. Shilpa notices his smile.
Shilpa: Arman agar mujhe pata hota ki outing ki baat se tum itna khush ho jayoge to maon Dr. Kirti se pehle hi keh deti is trip k liye.
Arman: Really Shilpa! My smile matters to u so much?
Shilpa: ofcourse Arman. Nd nw dnt ask me y because u knw d reason.
Arman: ya I knw. Acha I will pick u tomorrow from ur Home okay.
Shilpa: okay.
Arman: acha nw I m going for rounds. Bye.
Shilpa: bye.
By saying dis Arman left from dere. Shilpa dnt know y but she felt happy after seeing him smile.
Shilpa(to herself): Thank god finally he smiles. But y does it matters to me so much. Y I couldn't able to see him in worry. Stupid! Because he's ur friend no best friend.By saying dis she also headed towards general ward.
2 days have been passed by. It was 9:00 am in d morning. Shilpa was out of town nd she was supposed to come back next day. It was Antara's off day from office. Raghu has just came out from Shower nd getting ready for his breakfast wen he heard his cell phone ringing. He was happy to see Antara's name on it. Raghu: wat a start of my Morning! Nothing could be more pleasant then hearing her voice. (he picked up d call).
Raghu: Hello!
Antara (worried): Raghu!
Raghu: Antara wats wrong? Y r u sounding so worried.
Antara: raghu m in  gr8 problem. Pls help me out. Can u pls come rite nw to outhouse (she was almost in tears).
Raghu: Antara... Antara dnt cry nd dnt worry I m coming rite nw. ok. Pls stop worrying.
Antara: ok Raghu! Come soon.
She hangs up d call. Raghu couldn't even imagine her in trouble. He quickly rushes towards outhouse. Aaji tried to stop him for breakfast but he said dat there is an urgency. He can't stop nd started heading towards outhouse. Aaji Shakes his head nd thought that he'll never change. On d way Raghu was just praying that dere must not be a big trouble,

Raghu(to himself): oh god! Pls help her. I can't see her in trouble. I hope d problemn is not that big. Antara dnt worry I m coming.

Precap:
Raghu cames to know what the problem is. Arman tells Shilpa about his past.

so girls why do u think antara is crying leave ur suggestions

.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First of all...raghu is in hallucination great! Hahahahah...and arman something something fr shilpa...raghu and arman totally flat on both sisters antu and shilpa...i think antara is doing some prank with raghu.
liana2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow . Very nice . I will see in next update why she cry . 😊Continue soon 
Capucine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice like more and more
She cry cz she was in the kitchen to eat an egg samosa when she saw a mouse in the kitchen