Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

PART 5:

Raghu was standing aside watching Antara wen Vindhya came to him.

Vindhya: Raghu!

Raghu: oh Di! I hope u r enjoying.

Vindhya: yes Raghu ofcourse. Actually I wanna talk to u

Raghu: yes di

Vindhya: Raghu, Antara has told me everything that happened b/w both of u nd I also know that dis engagement is fake nd dats worrying me d most.

Raghu: I don't get u Di. Wat r u trying to say?

Vindhya: Raghu, Antara is not only my younger sis, She's my life nd I had appreciated her every decision but this tym I m nt sure dat is she doing rite or wrong?

Raghu: wats bothering u Di?

Vindhya: see Raghu I appreciate dat u understands Antara nd had decided to help her but I m afraid dat wen d truth of dis Fake engagement will disclose to everyone then wat will happen. Raghu, Antara is 21 yrs. Old nd she has d feeling of responsibility in her but she's still a kid from heart I guess datsy she's not taking dis thing seriously nd dis bothers me d most as no one will understand wats d true reason behind dis nd will blame her only.

Raghu(being serious): Di, I completely understand wat u say but Di trust me I'll never let happen anything wrong wid Antara. Not only for nw but for forever. Di I Don't know till hw long our relationship ill last but one thing I can promise u today that I'll always be beside her. Di I always stay away from girls, But Antara is different. her sense of care nd Responsibility only makes her different nd dats d reason y I have decided to help her.

Vindhya: but Raghu...

Raghu: Di trust me! Nothing will go wrong wid Antara. That's my promise to u.

Vindhya (smiled wid relief): Thanx Raghu. I can't tell u hw much relieved I m nw. I m happy dat may be its just fake but antara has got right person in her life.

Raghu: Di, I really like ur concern towards her. May be dis is d only reason y Antara is attached to u so much.

Vindhya said nothing but smiled. They were talking just wen Vansh arrived to dem.

Vansh: So wat conversation r going b/w both of u.

Raghu: nothing spcl Bhai.

Vansh: well Raghu, I m really happy for both of u today. U knw wat u both were looking perfect wid each other at stage.

Raghu: thanx Bhai.

Vansh: acha one thing I wanted to warn u.

Raghu: Ah! I knw I won't mess up wid ur sister.

Vansh: no not dat. Actually it's a another one.

Raghu couldn't understand, Vindhya also looks at his brother.

Vansh (smiling): Arey dnt get too much scared all I want to say dat always keep some cotton balls wid u because Antara use to talks a lot nd u r not used to of it.

Both Vindhya nd Raghu smiles.

Raghu: dnt worry Bhai I'll keep dis thing in mind.

Rest of d function went well nd everyone has gone after d function gets over. Vindhya nd Vansh has Flight on d same nite so dey had also taken their leave. Antara was nt happy as dey were going so soon but Vansh promised her that next time he'll come one month before her wedding to which Vindhya looked at Antara but den she remembers about d promise dat Raghu has made to her so she gets relieved. After everyone has gone nd nw only Antara, her family, Raghu nd Arman has left. Padma has gone too. Aaji wants to talk to Geeta nd Antara so she said dat her Driver will drop dem afterwards.

Aaji: Geeta Beta, I need to talk something important to u.

Geeta: yes aunty ofcourse.

Aaji: beta u can say it a request but I wanted Antara to stay wid us.

Everyone was shocked wen aaji said dis. Antara looked at Raghu who was equally surprised.

Geeta: But Aunty Hw can Antara stay over here?

Aaji: beta I can understand wat u say but I dnt know y but I want her to stay wid us.

Geeta: aunty I can't say anything. It would be Antara's Decision afterall.

Aaji looked at antara who still didn't know what to say but she has to say something.

Antara: Dadimaa, I had a huge respect for u, but I can't stay here. It would not look nice if I stay over here before marriage.

Aaji: I knw beta, But u only think. See u r going to stay back at Mumbai only due to Shilpa's internship nd u too wanted to have internship in Mumbai. So wats d problem if u both stay wid us.

Antara: but Dadimaa..

Aaji: Antara beta, I knw u have got good learnings from ur mother because of which u dnt want to stay wid us before Marriage but beta as u knw dat Raghu has loaded himself wid lots of work nd he couldn't able to give time to me so I needed someone to be wid me so y not u.

Antara: But Dadimaa...

Aaji: Beta, if u r hesitating living here den u nd shilpa can live at d outhouse (she said dis while looking at Raghu).

The mention of living at outhouse has forced to speak. Nw he understands y Dadimaa wants Antara to live at outhouse so that he could shift to the Mansion.

Raghu: But Dadi, Hw could she live at the outhouse

Aaji: I knw Raghu it would not nice dat Antara lives over dere wen we have such a big house but since she's hesitating over here so I had only suggested her.

Raghu: But Dadi there I use to...

Aaji ignored Raghu nd again speak to Antara

Aaji: so Antara beta wat do u say? Will u stay wid us?

Antara was still not sure wat to say. She didn't want to break her heart but hw could she stay over dere. She again looked at Raghu who was as equal confused as her.

Aaji: beta wat r u thinking? Will u stay wid us?

Antara: ok Dadimaa. Me nd Shilpa will stay at d outhouse.

Antara doesn't want to hurt her as she is really a nice lady. Raghu looked at her Dadi giving him "I'll talk to u Later Look" but aaji didn't care finally she was succeeded to bring back Raghu Home. This is not only d reason to make Antara stay back wid dem she geneuinly wanted to antara to be there as she's a nice girl moreover she knows dat Antara will not live at Padma's place for long as she don't want to become burden on dem. She'll find a new place soon nd it would be difficult for her in d unknown city so nw she don't have to worry about dat. But dats not all dere is one more shocking news waiting for Antara.

Aaji: Beta I m so glad dat u agreed to stay wid us. Nw can u agree on one more thing for me?

Antara looked amuzed dat wat else has left now.

Antara: wat Dadimaa?

Aaji: beta I want u to join Naik's Construction as an Intern Architect?

Now antara couldn't take dis anymore she agreed to live over dere because of her happiness but working wid Raghu? No she can't do dat. Just because she was engaged to Raghu dat doesn't mean she wants benefit for it. Dis is something beyond her Self-Respect.

Antara: Dadimaa, I m sorry but I don't think dat I can fulfill dis request of urs?

Aaji: but beta, y not? U have to do ur internship in some company then y not naik's?

Antara: Because Dadimaa, I dnt want to have benefit of being Raghu's fiance. I knw u r saying dis Because nw I m engaged to Raghu nd I appreciate it but I want to do it from my own.

Aaji: Beta, I knw dat ur self-respect will never allow u to work at naik's but beta trust me m nt asking u to work over dere because u r Raghu's fiance. I wanted to u to work in our company because u r talented nd our company will glad to have u. (den she holds her hand) beta, pls. pls say yes.

Antara looked at her mother who gestured her to say yes.

Antara: ok Dadimaa, I agree to work over dere but I had one condition.

Aaji: wats dat Beta?

Antara: I dnt want any reference over dere nor I want d Tag of Raghu's Fiance over dere. First I'll go through all d interviews nd other formalities nd if I'll get selected den only I'll join over dere nd pls dnt be biased to me. I want to be treated like any other candidate over dere for interview.

Aaji: ofcourse Antara, I respect ur View nd dnt worry no one will do reference for u nd u'll join only wen u have passed through d interview. Dats my promise to u.

Antara: thanx Dadimaa.

Aaji(turning to Raghu): Raghu Beta, u'll not say anything to her?

Raghu(who was still in shock): huh... ya.. tomorrow is d interview so be there on tym.

By saying dis he left d hall leaving everyone behind him Puzzled.

Shilpa: looks like Jiju couldn't able to handle Double excitement.

Everyone laughs at wat she said but aaji knew wat was d real reason.

Aaji: Beta Dnt mind him. He's like dat only.

Antara: its ok Dadimaa. I understand.

Aaji: so tomorrow u nd Shilpa are shifting over here. Is dat okay wid u Geeta beta?

Geeta: yes Aunty.

Geeta was Happy as nw she dnt have to worry for her daughters dey were at d right place. But dere was someone who was more excited then all of dem nd it was Arman as his Friend is going to work wid him.

Arman: so Shilpa, wen r u going to join Sanjeevani?

Shilpa: Day after tomorrow.

Arman: So must be excited for it?

Shilpa: ofcourse Arman, I mean who will not. But u didn't tell me. Which hospital did u got?

Arman: u'll came to know soon.

Shilpa: u knw wat arman? Something I really couldn't get u.

Arman: den dnt try dat Shilpa.

Shilpa: Watever. Ok I m going to di. Bye!

Arman: Bye!

Shilpa left from dere

Arman: Day after tomorrow u'll came to knw shilpa dat ur friend is actually a Senior doctor over dere nd dat will be a big surprise for u.

Antara nd her family has left from dere. Antara promised Aaji that she'll shift next day to the outhouse. Raghu nd Aaji has lots of Arguments after she left regarding Antara's shifting to outhouse. He ws not at all ready for dis but he has to give up wen Aaji told him that she is doing dis for Antara. So he finally agreed to shift back at mansion.

Next day it was Antara's interview which was went well nd as expected Antara got d job without any recommendation or favour. She has to join from d next day. And as per promise She nd Shilpa has shifted to outhouse after dere mother has left to Amritsar. Since d outhouse was well-maintained dey didn't have to work hard to be settled. Aaji came to her wen dey were setting deir belongings to their room

Aaji: Antara Beta, I hope there is no problem while settling.

Antara: no Dadimaa, everything is fine. We're almost done.

Aaji: ok den I have came to invite both of u for dinner.

Antara: but dadimaa, y did u bother we both can manage.

Aaji: nothing to be bothered beta. U both must be tired moreover u are my future daughter-in-law den hw could be I get bothered.

Smile on Antara's Face has been faded away wen she heards Aaji's words. Till nw she was thinking about herself only but wat will happen wen aaji came to know d truth. But then she thought that Raghu will handle everything. She dnt know why but she has starting developing faith on him.

At naik Mansion everyone was present at Dinner table. Antara was sitting in front of Raghu. Shilpa is sitting next to Antara while Arman is sitting next to Raghu. Raghu was not feeling comfortable while sitting in front of Antara as he knows no matter hw much he tries but he couldn't able to remove his gaze from her face so he decided that he'll not look at her at all. Arman was noticing all dis no he decided to tease him.

Arman: Antara can u pls Pass me dat Bowl.

Antara: ya ofcourse.

She notices that Raghu is not having his Food Properly.

Antara: Raghu do u need something?

Raghu(looking at her): ummm... No thanx.

Antara: But u haven't taken anything properly neither u r eating properly. It seems dat u have nt even touched d food.

Arman Slowly smiles at dis as he knw y Raghu couldn't able to have his Dinner Properly. Aaji got concerned about him.

Aaji: Raghu Beta, r u feeling Fine. I hope u r nt feeling Ill.

Raghu: no Dadi I m perfectly Fine.

Arman: Actually Dadi.. Raghu was expecting dat Antara will serve him d Food but bad luck he has to serve himself datsy he's being so lost (winks at Raghu) Right Raghu?

Raghu (muffled): no... nothing like dat...

Arman: Relax Raghu! No need to hide it. Afterall nw lifelong Antara only will serve u food. Right Antara.

Antara said nothing but smiles shilpa hits her elbow to antara nd winks at her.

Aaji: ya beta absolutely rite. Raghu, y didn't u tell me before? Antara beta, pls serve him otherwise he'll not have his dinner properly.

Antara: Dadi, I...

Aaji: arey Beta dnt feel Shy. Afterall u r his fiance.

Antara has no choice in front of her so she gets up to Serve him Food. Raghu heartbeats r getting faster as she came close to him. He couldn't help himself smiling as she served him d food. He looks at her face. For a moment Raghu feels dat his wife is serving him d food then he smiles on his own imagination. Everyone at d table could see him smile.

Arman: oye hoye, Wat a smile? Antara y haven't u serve him before. Atleast he could have about to finish his Dinner till nw.

Raghu gives an angry look to Raghu telling him to stop his nonsense rite nw. Antara said nothing nd slowly gone back to her place nd started having her dinner. Arman decided to make d environment light as nw he can sense dat both r really feeling uncomfortable.

Arman: So Antara, which cuisine u like d most, besides Indian.

Antara: Chinese. Its my fav.

Arman: nd wat about Italian(while looking at Raghu).

Before Antara could say anything Shilpa started talking.

Shilpa: Italian! Di hates Italian Food. Infact she can't even stand someone eating Italian in front of her. Sometimes even I couldn't able to understand wat problem she had wid Italian.

As soon as Shilpa finishes herself she saw Both Aaji nd Arman smiling nd Raghu was almost got choked wid his food.

Shilpa: Wat happen did I said something wrong?

Arman: No Shilpa, u haven't said anything wrong. Actually d problem is Dat Raghu loves Italian cuisine. Infact if he can he eats Italian all d tym.

Nw Antara nd Shilpa both looked at each other.

Antara: Arman Pls dnt listen to her. Yes I dnt like Italian Food but I dnt have any problem if Raghu eats it.

Arman: Wat if he eats in front of u.

Antara: ya den also. Everyone has its own choice.

Shilpa: Di! Dats nt fair u never let me eat Italian in front of u nd nw wen it comes to Jiju u got agreed.

Arman: oho Shilpa try to understand dere is a difference b/w u nd raghu. Right Antara.

Antara: no, I didn't mean that. Actually...

Raghu noticed that d conversation has been dragging too much.

Raghu: oh C'mon nw stop arguing too much on cuisines. Lets have dinner quickly.

Arman: Dekha Shilpa, I told u. See Raghu couldn't see anyone pulling Antara's Leg. Hai na Dadi.

Aaji: ya that's wat I m seeing.

Raghu: its nothing like dat all I want to say is dat its getting late nw nd Antara has to start her work from tomorrow nd Shilpa if I m nt wrong u also have to join Sanjeevani from tomorrow so its better for everyone to finish d meal nd go to sleep.

Evryone agreed to him but only arman knews y Raghu has asked everyone to be quiet. He could sense the uneasiness that Antara was having while he nd Shilpa teasing her. Raghu looked at Antara who smiles at him gesturing him through eyes to Say "Thank u" to which Raghu also gestured back "anytime"

SCROLL DOWN

Edited by amfi123 - 10 years ago
..Happy.. thumbnail

Part 6:

After d dinner Aaji has headed towards her room nd Antara nd Shilpa has headed towards d outhouse. Before dey were leaving Aaji has asked dem to call anyone from d mansion if dey have any kind of a problem over dere. Antara assured her dat she'll not hesitate to tell dem. Arman wished Shilpa nd Antara good luck before he goes. As soon as dey both reached to outhouse Shilpa quickly gone to bed nd fell asleep but Antara couldn't able to sleep because it was a new place. She tried hard to sleep but the sleep r miles away from her. So she decided to go to Balcony nd listen to her Fav. Songs. She has taken her I-Pod nd headed towards Balcony. Wen she was at Balcony she heard some sound like someone is drippling d ball. She tried to see but couldn't able to notice she knews dat it'll nt be Arman as he has left for his home as soon as dey left for outhouse den who could it be. Is it Raghu? She decided to go down nd See.

On the other side Raghu was at Basket ball court playing Basket Ball. This was his favourite time pass besides her Tai-chi exercises nd no points for guessing dat from where did he get dis habbit ofcourse from Arman. While he was playing Basket ball all his concentration was at Antara. As he dripples d Ball he gets d flashes of Antara in front of him. When he first saw her Amritsar, den their Date (as said by Arman), their Scooty ride nd during Engagement everything.

Y? y he couldn't able to get out from her thoughts? Wats so unusual about her dat makes her different? Was it her simplicity or her Selfless love? Nd nw she's going to stay over here nd even work wid him. Hw will he able to control his emotions wen even he don't know what kind of attraction is dis? He was lost in his thoughts wen he heard someone at d back saying "oh! So Raghu    Naik can play Basket ball also?" he turned to look back nd saw Antara standing over dere. She was wearing Pooh night suit instead of her salwar kameez nd her hair were not in plates dey were left open. Poor Raghu got lost once again in her beauty. She was looking cute in her attire. He came back into his senses wen antara again begins to speak

Antara: Raghu tum to bade chupe rustam nikle. I mean I was nt knowing dat u can play basket ball also.

Raghu: y antara? Wats so unusual in dat?

Antara: ofcourse it is. I mean basket ball doesn't suits ur personality. I mean if dere is Arman at ur place den I can understand but d person like u is d last one I expected to see over here.

Raghu said nothing but smiles nd again started drippling d ball which make Antara irritated.

Antara: yaar Raghu, tum apne aap se bore nahin ho jate.

Raghu: Kyun?

Antara: I mean wenever I talk to u, use to say nothing except ur one-word answers like yes, no, why etc etc.

Raghu: everyone is nt like Amritsar Express like u r?

Antara: whatever, atleast main bolti to hoon but in ur case it seems dat someone has fixed ur tongue from Fevicol.

Raghu: Antaraaa

Antara: acha baba I m sorry. But whats ur problem yaar? Y u can't u speak like me.

Raghu: Antara I use to speak dat much only which is necessary, m not a chatter box like u nd Arman.

Antara: u knw wat Raghu, these r d signs of abnormality.

Raghu(angrily): what did u just said?

Antara: Aur kya.. see me, Arman, shilpa we all use to live our life to d fullest, but u it seems dat u have already lived ur life nd nw its time for u to go to himalyas nd take Sanayas over dere.

Raghu: antaraaa...

Antara: acha leave it! So u were playing basket ball huh? Do u really know how to play?

Raghu: ya. Y any doubts?

Antara: ya I had. Because I m noticing u from couple of mins. Nd u haven't basket a single ball.

Raghu: dats just because I dnt want to moreover today I m alone usually Arman use to play wid me.

Antara: hey who said u r alone? I m here na.

Raghu looked at Antara with surprise.

Raghu: u? do u knw how to play Basket ball?

Antara: Ofcourse. The Basket ball champ is standing in front of u.

Raghu started to smile at her

Antara(irritated): Y r u smiling?

Raghu: nothing. actually I was nt knowing dat u can crack some good jokes also.

This frustrated antara he goes to him nd turned him towards herself.

Antara: who says dat I m cracking a joke over here?

Raghu: ofcourse it's a joke. Girls nd Basket ball?

Antara: y not?

Raghu: antara I think u r really sleepy dats y u r dreaming wid ur eyes open. U should go nd sleep nw.

Antara: no. I'll nt. Nd if u had so much confidence on urself den y don't we have a match. Wat say a one-on-one game?

Raghu(smiling): let it be Antara. U won't be able to win from Raghu    Naik.

Antara: Mr. Raghu    Naik till nw u haven't faced Antara Malhotra. It's a challenge that it's only me who will win dis game.

Raghu: Nice Dream. Good for u.

Antara: y r u getting Afraid of me.

Raghu: afraid of u? y?

Antara: because first time u'll lose from a girl that too from me.

Raghu: ofcourse not. I told u before also dat Raghu Naik never gets afraid of anything.

Antara: so y he's getting Afraid from challenge.

Raghu: Allrite lets play. I would love to clear doubts u have for urself Ms. Antara Malhotra.

Antara: We'll se Mr. Raghu Naik.

And d game begins. Initially d ball was in Raghu's hand nd he begins to dripple it gesturing Antara to try to catch it. Antara is trying her best to catch it before he put it in d basket but she gets failed dis tym Raghu has already done a Basket. Raghu looks at her with a victorious smile.

Raghu: I told u Antara. Its nt easy. U still have time. Just Back out.

Antara: not so easily Raghu the game has not yet over.

Raghu: k den fine. Don't say afterwards dat I didn't warn u.

Again d Game begins nd once again Raghu had d control on Ball but dis tym Antara got succeeded to take Ball from him nd she started drippling Raghu has tried hard to distract her but nothing Seems to work out nd finally Antara has done a basket.

Antara: So nw who needs to be back out Mr. Naik.

Raghu: dnt get too much over confident Ms. Malhotra.

And game again begins none of dem were ready to give up. Sometimes it was Raghu who makes a basket nd sometimes it was Antara. Both were sweating badly but dey continued playing. It seems dat dey were not tired at all due to their hectic schedule nd all dat.

The only thing in their mind is to win d game. Time was about to end nd both of their scores were at equal. Nw only one basket is left to decide about d winner. The ball is again at Raghu's hand nd Antara was trying to take away from him. While drippling Raghu's eyes went to Antara's Face nd he again seems to be lost. D drops of sweat was all over her face nd it seems like Dew drops on a fresh flower. She ws becoming tired but she didn't give up. Raghu loses his concentration nd lost d ball from his hand nd as soon as he realizes it Ball is already at Antara's Hand he tried hard to get it but Finally Antara Makes d Basket.

Antara: yes! I won. I tld u Raghu Antara Malhotra never loses. Nw who's d best?

She says it while jumping in joy. Raghu looks at her innocence nd thought that Vindhya Di is rite. Antara is still a Kid from heart. He stood dere watching her wid a smile on his face. Dis girl is really crazy. Suddenly he notices dat Antara has lost her Balance. He quickly runs to her as she was about to fall. Antara closed her eyes in terror but den he realizes dat someone is holding her by waist. She slowly opens her Eyes nd Saw that it was Raghu who is having d Grip of his strong Hand around her waist. There was again an Eyelock moment for few seconds. Both r looking Deeply in each other's eyes. Raghu again found himself drowning in her eyes but den he realizes what he was doing. He slowly lifts her upwards. Antara stands nd tries to adjust her Hairs den she noticed d dat Raghu is feeling uncomfortable so she decided to make the environment light.

Antara: So nw Wat Say Raghu? Who's d best?

Raghu(wid a smirk): Just because u won dis Game it doesn't means that u r a champion. It was ur luck.

Antara: o my God! D gr8 Raghu    Naik will never leave his Ego.

Raghu: its not Ego.

Antara: it is.

Raghu: its not

Antara: I said na It is.

Raghu: I said na its not.

Antara: it is.

Raghu(irritated): ok f9. think wat u want? Waise bhi who had a courage to fight wid u.

Antara: Hey Raghu dnt get upset. I was only kidding. Acha I wanna ask u something.

Raghu: Wat?

Antara: wat is d relationship b/w us?

Nw Raghu got confused wid her question. He couldn't able to understand wat Antara wants to say.

Raghu: Antara wat kind of a question is Dis? Everyone knows dat u r my Fiance.

Antara: I knw Raghu nd I m not denying it. I m ur fiance but officially. In reality we both know dat dis engagement is just for a name sake.

Raghu: wat do u want to say?

Antara: See Raghu, nw I m going to be around u 24 hrs. u can't address me evrytime by saying me ur Fiance. So y not we become friends.

Raghu: Friends?

Antara: ya. See one day everyone will come to knw about d truth den I'll nt be ur Fiance anymore but atleast we'll be good friends. (directing her hand towards him). So wat say? Friends?

Raghu was nt sure wat to do. Is antara just asked him to be her friend. Could he able to be her friend.

Antara: dnt think too much Raghu. I assure u u'll never be at loss wid my friendship.

Raghu smiles at her nd gives his hand to meet hers.

Raghu: Friends.

Antara said nothing but smiles.

Raghu: but that doesn't mean I'll let u win next time or u'll get spare from my scoldings at office.

Antara: oh! So d gr8 Raghu Naik is back. Dnt worry Raghu I'll nt ask u a favour nd next time also it'll be me who'll win.

Raghu: oh really?

Antara: ya.

Raghu: ok den we'll see who'll win tomorrow.

Antara: oh so tomorrow again! Ache se practice karke aana. Kaho to main tips de doon.

Raghu: no need.

Antara: as u wish. Baad me mat kehna ki maine poocha nahin.

Raghu looks at his watch nd realizes dat its becoming late.

Raghu: Antara, its becoming late nw. I think u should go to sleep nw. tomorrow is ur first day at d office.

Antara: oh ya! I think u r rite. Good nite Raghu.

Raghu: good nite Antara.

Antara started heading towards outhouse nd Raghu stood dere watching her going. Suddenly Antara stops nd turned back.

Antara: Raghu!

Raghu: yes antara.

Antara: thanx!

Raghu: For wat?

Antara: for everything.

By saying dis she has again started moving towards Outhouse. Raghu couldn't understand wat does she trying to say. Y did she say thanx to him. Because he helped her or he saves her from falling or he has agreed to be her friend.

Raghu(to himself): dis girl is really crazy nd nw she's making me crazy. But I guess after being her friend I'll be able to get out from dis weird feeling.

Nd after dat he also headed towards Mansion.

It was First day of Antara in Naik's Constructions. Everyone knows her as an intern architect over here because it was Antara's request to not to tell anyone dat she's Raghu's Fiance. Otherwise nobody will treat her as a normal employee nd she doesn't want an extra ordinary treatment over dere. Raghu has told her that she'll work under Sasha. Who was a senior architect over dere. Antara knows dat Working under Sasha is nothing more den a challenge for her because she has noticed during interview that Sasha has left no stones unturned to reject her. But afterall She's Antara Malhotra nd she loves challenges.

Antara(to Herself): Dnt worry Antara! U'll handle her. If u can Agree Raghu to be ur Friend den Sasha will nt be a difficult task.

Antara was quick in making friends infact during her first day only she became friends wid Pinki the Receptionist nd Adi who was accountant over dere. During lunch dey were sitting at canteen nd Antara was telling her about her experience in Naik's. Pinki nd Adi has adviced her to be careful from Sasha nd her assistant Tasha as dey will nt let her survive in dis office.

Antara: dnt worry Pinki she can't do anything.

Pinki: no Antara u dnt know. Being Sasha's enemy is not a good thing. I m sure she'll definitely do something nd u have to leave dis office before ur Internship gets over.

Antara: nd I promise dat I'll leave dis office only after completing my internship.

Adi: Antara, r u not getting over-confident.

Antara: No adi sir, its not over-confidence, its my faith on myself. I have taken shasha's attitude towards me as a challenge nd wen Antara Malhotra takes any challenge she never loses it.

Adi: well antara I really wish u all d best for dat.

Antara: thanx sir.

Suddenly Pinki notices her engagement ring

Pinki: oye Antara, wat a beautiful ring u r wearing.

Antara: thanx.

Pinki: gifted by Boyfriend?

Antara: no.

Pinki: den?

Antara: actually I got engaged 2 days before only.

Pinki: wat r u saying? U r engaged?

Antara: yes.

Pinki: I think nw Sasha dnt have to worry.

Antara: y?

Pinki: actually Sasha can't bear anyone near DD. But as nw u r already engaged she couldn't be had any problem wid u.

Antara smiles at dis. Poor girl she didn't know dat the person to whom she's engaged is Raghu himself. But wait! Wat did she just said? DD

Antara: Pinki, wat did u mean by DD?

Pinki: u dnt know in office every girl use to call MK sir DD. Means Dhak Dhak.

Antara: what?

Pinki: ya sabki heartbeats badh jati hai na unhe dekh ke. Isiliye

Antara couldn't stop herself laughing. Omg Raghu is been called DD at office. She wonders hw many secrets r left to be found about Raghu. Both Adi nd Pinki looks at her amused.

Adi: wat happen Antara? Y r u laughing?

Antara: nothing Adi Sir.. just like dat (she looks at d watch). I guess we have to go nw lunch time is about to over. (den looking to pinki) otherwise ur DD will fire me on d first day only.

Pinki: o ya lets go.

Dey all headed towards their respective seats.

On d other hand It was Shilpa's First day at sanjeevani. And like antara she was also quick in making friends. She was at d conference hall with other interns wen she saw a familiar face over dere. It was Arman. Shilpa quickly goes to him.

Shilpa: Arman! Wat r u doing here?

Arman: well wat do u expect a person wearing lab coat with stethoscope in d hospital?

Shilpa: u mean to say dat u r also an intern over here.

Arman: Shilpa...

Shilpa: then y didn't u tell me before. Nd dat day also wen I asked u, u haven't said anything.

Arman: Shilpa, listen to me... I m...

Shilpa: shut up, dnt say anything, u say that I m ur friend den y did u hide dis dat u have also got internship in sanjeevani.

Arman was about to say something wen their conversation got distracted by Dr. Kirti's Voice.

Dr. Kirti: Dr. Shilpa..

Shilpa turned around to look.

Dr. Kirti: Dr. Shilpa, Dr. Arman may is may be ur friend but outside sanjeevani, here he's ur Senior Doctor nd u have to learn how to talk to ur Seniors.

Shilpa couldn't believe on her ears. Arman is her senior nd he didn't tell her before. She looked at him. Arman try to save Shilpa from d scoldings.

Arman: Dr. Kirti, shilpa was not knowing about dis, its not her fault.

Dr. Kirti: Dr. Arman, u r a senior doctor nd if u'll be so linient to ur interns den u'll not able to handle dem. I hope its clear to u.

Arman: yes Dr. Kirti.

Dr. Kirti(turning to shilpa): Nd Dr. Shilpa, if ur conversation has been over wid Dr. Arman den pls go back to ur seat. Dr. Shashank will be here at any moment.

Dr. Kirti left from dere. Shilpa gives a look to Arman nd den she also left.

Arman: Shilpa... suno to (to himself) arey yaar, dude ye tune kya kiya? Nw hw will I make her understand dat I wanted to give her surprise.

He shrugged his shoulders nd den move towards Conference hall.

Precap:

Raghu takes Antara out for Dinner.

NEXT PAGE

..Happy.. thumbnail

Part 7:

After d lunch Antara is back to work. Her office is just next to Raghu only a Glass divides it. She is working on d designs that Sasha has given to her. Raghu notices her during work. He saw that her eyes were continuously on Computer. Her Coffee mug is next to computer but she didn't bother to have it. Unknowingly he smiles at her. He love d Passion dat Antara is having towards her work because somewhere he also had d same passion in him. Den he reminds of last night hw innocently did she asked him to be friends nd Raghu    Naik who didn't have any friend except Arman has agreed to it. But y? even he don't know. Then he thought that its better to left some questions unanswered.

On the other Hand, shilpa has also adjusted well at Sanjeevani. She's working hard to not to get in Bad books of Dr. kirti. She has been scolded in her first day only nw only god knows dat how she'll mange her 2 yrs of internship but then she thought that she is Antara's sis. Then hw can she be so nervous. She can handle everything. Arman tried hard to talk to her but she ignored him nd if she talks to him then its just about the patients nd medicines. Arman knows that it'll not be an easy task to talk to her. Finally he caught her up in Canteen. She was sitting over dere wid her Coffee waiting for her friends to come. He goes nd sits next to her. As soon as she saw him she was about to leave from dere. Arman stops her by holding her hand.

Arman: Shilpa wait!

Shilpa said nothing

Arman: Shilpa I knw u must be very angry on me but pls listen to me once. Pls.

Shilpa sits again to the chair.

Arman: look shilpa I knw that I must have told u before that I m a senior doctor over here but...

Shilpa: But wat Arman, u want to say that u didn't got d chance to say. Arman we knew each other from two months nd u can't say dat we didn't get chance to talk. First time wen u came to my I told u dat I wanted to do internship in sanjeevani den u said dat u knw many Senior doctors over here but didn't tell that u urself is a senior doctor over here.

Arman: that's just because I wanted to see that whether u'll ask for any recommendation or not.

Shilpa: oh really! Nd from two months u were giving me tips for examinations nd u even told me that u r a medical student.

Arman: ya because I wanted to see ur dedication moreover I wanted to knw hw brilliant u r? do u remember u corrected me many times wen I gave wrong answers

Shilpa: nd during Di's Engagement wen I asked u that which hospital did u got? What will u say for dat?

Arman: arey I wanted to give u surprise.

Shilpa: Surprise? U knw wat arman just stop giving dese stupid reasons.

Arman: See if I would have told u that day that I m already a senior doctor over here den will u really treat me as ur friend till nw. moreover wen u come to sanjeevani u would not be able to handle things alone as u did until u saw me. Shilpa we were friends before also nd we'll always be friends. Nothing will change. Pls I m Sorry.

Shilpa said nothing.

Arman: acha wat if I Say that I'll show u whole Mumbai during our day off.

Shilpa again said nothing nd started looking otherside. Arman holds both of his ears.

Arman: acha baba Kaan pakad ke sorry bol raha hoon. Ab to raghu jao. Sanjeevani ki history me aaj tak kisi senior doctor ne apne intern se aise sorry nahi bola.

Nw shilpa couldn't help herself smiling he removes his hand from his ears.

Shilpa: kya Arman tumse to koi naraaz bhi nahi reh sakta.

Arman: because I m so innocent nd adorable.

Shilpa: o pls. dnt get too much misunderstanding for urself. Ye tumhari pehli galti thi isliye Maaf kiya. But next time no mistakes.

Arman: promise no mistakes from next time. So frnds again?

Shilpa(gives her hand to meet his hand): ya Frnds. but dnt forget ur promise.

Arman: which promise?

Shilpa: arey u forgot u have to show me whole Mumbai.

Arman(teasing her): Did I said anything like dat?

Shilpa: Armaaannn...

Arman: acha baba sorry I was just kidding. Promise I'll show u d whole Mumbai.

And dey both smiles.

It was 9:00 PM Raghu just finished his work nd about to leave wen he notices that Antara is still in her cabin. He wonders that y she didn't gone home yet. He started moving towards her cabin. He walks into her cabin but Antara was so lost in her work that she didn't noticed. Raghu looks at her hw she was tickling her pen left nd right, den she stops nd start making notes, hw she pulls back her hair strands back as they disturbs her, hw she hits herself on d head if she makes any mistake. He smiles on her those innocent things nd started moving towards her. He noticed dat her Coffee is still dere. "Pagal haven't drink her coffee yet" he thought. He saw that she didn't even noticed him standing beside her as both her eyes nd mind were on Computer. He tapped her shoulders to which she gestures to be quiet without seeing who it was, he again nd again tapped her shoulders by which she gets irritated

Antara: oho Mom! I told u na just 5 mins

Den she realizes something nd turned to see nd she saw Raghu standing in front of her.

Antara: Raghu! U?

Raghu: ya antara who else?

Antara: nothing.

Raghu: Antara y u haven't gone home yet?

Antara: oh wo I was going through these designs.

Raghu: Antara Did u saw d clock its 9:15 of nite.       

Antara: oh! I didn't realize.

Raghu: hw can u realize wen all ur concentration was at Computer. Antara u haven't drink ur Coffee also yet.

Antara: Sorry Raghu! But I have a strange Habbit. jab tak main apna saara kaam khatam nahi kar leti I can't take rest. Aur ghar jake pareshan hone se acha hai ki main saara kaam khatam karke ghr jayun.

Raghu(smiles): u knw wat Antara we may Differ in many aspects but dere r few things common b/w us.

Antara: wat r dey?

Raghu: see we both like Black coffee nd like u I m also dedicated towards my work.

Antara: Ab frnds bane hai to itni similarities to hongi na.

Raghu: ya, But abhi ke liye itna kaafi hai. I m sure u must be feeling hungry nw.

Antara: ya Damn Hungry!

Raghu: To chalo Today we'll have dinner outside nd on d way we can discuss about d designs also.

Antara: but Shilpa...

Raghu: dnt worry about her. I'll make call to Dadi nd she'll have her dinner at Mansion.

Antara: ok.

Raghu: so wat r u waiting for lets go.

Antara: ya chalo.

Antara collected her bag from dere nd dey both started headed towards Parking Lot. He opened d door for antara nd himself Seated at d driver's seat nd dey both started their journey towards restaurant. While driving Raghu noticed many times that Antara is lost somewhere. Inspite of her Normal Bak-Bak she was sitting quiet. He couldn't understand wat's bothering her den he realizes that antara has mentioned her mother's name in d cabin nd he understands dat Antara is missing her Mom. He decides to talk about dis to her later. He stops his Car in front of an Indian Restaurant. He knows that Antara loves Indian. Antara gets distracted from her Thoughts wen Raghu called her.

Raghu: Antara!

Antara: ya.

Raghu: hum pahunch gaye.

Antara: oh! (den she noticed that it was an Indian restaurant) But Raghu its an indian restaurant.

Raghu: ya So?

Antara: but u like Italian Food.

Raghu: but u love Indian na.

Antara looks at Raghu nd thought hw much concern he had for her. Raghu get out of d car nd opened d door for her Antara slowly got down nd dey started heading towards Restaurant. They have taken their seats nd Raghu asked Antara to order. Antara looked at the menu card nd ordered Paalak Paneer nd rice. Raghu also ordered d same for himself. Antara looked at him surprisingly.

Raghu: wat? Mujhe paalak paneer pasand nahi ho sakta.

Antara said nothing but smiles.

Raghu: thank god atleast u smiled. Wats wrong Antara y u were so lost.

Antara: nothing Raghu I guess because of work pressure.

Raghu: oh really I dnt think so.

Antara: seriously Raghu. Nthing to worry.

Raghu(with soft voice): Antara, u were missing ur Mom na.

Antara again looks at him nd thought hw would he came to know den she realizes that in d cabin wen Raghu was disturbing her she mentioned her Mom's name.

Antara: yes, actually I never lived away from her till nw. moreover today wen u were continuously tapping me it reminds me of her. She also use to do the same wen I get lost in my work. (she said almost in tears)

Raghu: antara Relax! Why r u feeling so low nd moreover I m sure that aunty is also missing u, but she decided to be strong so that u nd shilpa can fulfill their dreams nd if she cames to know that u r feeling so low over here then she couldn't be able to live over dere peacefully. Do u want that?

Antara nodded her head in no.

Raghu: So stop being sad nd smile nw. waise bhi dis expression doesn't suits to ur face.

Antara: Like smiling expression doesn't suits urs?

Antara: arey baba I was kidding... u really look good wen u smile. Keep smiling always

Raghu smiles at her. Suddenly waiter brings their orders nd dey started having their dinner. After d dinner they waited for d valet to get their car nd as soon as d car arrives dey started heading towards home. Suddenly Antara noticed something nd she asked Raghu to stop d car.

Antara: Raghu, Pls stop d car.

Raghu: wat happen Antara?

Antara pointed her finger towards an ice cream parlour.

Antara: Raghu I wanted to eat Ice-cream.

Raghu: Antara, Ice cream? (den looks at his watch) dat too dis tym. Antara its about to be 11 nd see it was quite cold outside too. U'll fell ill.

Antara: oho Raghu! Nothing will happen. U know sardi me ice-cream khane ka maza hi aur hota hai.

Raghu: from which film have u stolen dis dialogue?

Antara: Raghu dnt change d topic. Pls lets go nd have ice-cream. Otherwise I'll nt talk to u (making a face like a kid)

Raghu smiles at her while shaking his head.

Raghu: Nautanki ho poori tum.

Antara: job hi ho, I want to eat ice-cream.

Raghu: acha baba, chalo. Which flavour? Let me guess... mmm Chocolate rite?

Antara: no Butterscotch.

Raghu: Butterscotch!

Antara: ya I love Butterscotch flavour. Butterscotch icecream, Butterscotch cake, butterscotch Pastries etc etc

Raghu:But usually girls use to like Chocolate or strawberry.

Antara: ya but I m different.

Raghu(wid a smile): wo to tum ho.

Antara: did u said something?

Raghu(muffled): ummm... no.

Antara: but by d way hw do u knw that usually girls like Strawberry or chocolate. U said that u have never been out wid any girl.

Raghu(muffled again): ya, dats rite.Actually I heard it from Arman... he used to go out wid many girls.

Antara: nw dnt use Arman's name to hide urself.

Raghu: Antara, we can argue later also. Pehle chal ke ice cream kha le.

Antara: ya lets go. Tumhi kabse bolte ja rahe ho.

He again shakes his head nd Dey headed towards d parlour. Raghu ordered 1 butterscotch large cup for her to which antara asked to make it 2. raghu looked at her amuzed.

Raghu: Antara 2 cups?

Antara: ya, u won't eat?

Raghu: no thanx. I m nt mad like u.

Antara: c'mon Raghu kabhi to meri baat mana karo.

Raghu: antara I love my health nd I dnt want to fall ill.

Antara: u'll nt fall ill nd dats my promise ha if u want any other flavour u can say it.

Raghu: Antara no one can argue wid u na. ur Vansh bhaiya is rite.

Antara: nw dnt drag my Bhai into it. If u dnt want to eat ice-cream den let it be.

Raghu: acha baba I'll also have ice-cream. Happy nw.

Antara: Very Happy.

Den dey took their ice-cream nd headed towards d car. Antara was enjoying her Ice-cream inside d car while Raghu was watching her that hw innocently she's enjoying her Ice-cream just like a kid nd den he began to smile. Antara Notices him smiling.

Antara: Raghu, ur Ice-cream is melting. C'mon Have it.

Raghu: Oh ya.

Antara: by d way y were u laughing?

Raghu: nothing. Aise hi.

Antara: Chalo kaise bhi atleast u smiled. Warna I was thinking dat u dnt know hw to smile.

He was about to say something wen he noticed something at end of her Lips. It was d drop of ice-cream. He gestured her to wipe away but she couldn't able to understand so he came closer to her started wiping it from his fingers for d first time he was touching her cheeks nd lips nd it felt so soft. He caressed his fingers over dere for few seconds den he realizes what he was doing he quickly snaps back. He noticed that Antara is Feeling uncomfortable due to this.

Raghu: Sorry wo... Ice-cream...

Antara(slowly): its ok Raghu. I understand. Have ur Ice-cream fast nd lets go to home. Its really getting late nw.

Raghu nodded his head den he haves his ice-cream as fast as he can nd drives towards d home. Dey Didn't speak to each other during d whole journey. After dat he drops Antara at Outhouse nd he droves back towards d Mansion.

Den he gets changed himself into his tracks nd black Vest nd laid down on his Bed but couldn't able to sleep. He is remembering d moment dat has been just passed away den he realizes dat he has gone much closer to antara.

Raghu(to himself): Raghu wat do u think u were doing? Wat if she didn't like dat? She treats u as ur friend nd u gets so close to her. Oh God! She was Feeling so uncomfortable. I must apologise to her.

Den he takes out his Cell nd starts Dialing Antara's No.

In d outhouse Antara has also changed to her Night Suit nd as usual waiting for her Di's Call wen she heard her Cell phone ringing nd she didn't got surprise to See Raghu's name over dere. She knews Y Raghu had called her dis tym.

Antara: Hello!

Raghu: Antara!

Antara: haan Raghu.

Raghu: u are still awake? Waiting for Di's call?

Antara: ya who else? But y did u called? anything important?

Raghu: ya, Actually I want to say Sorry to u.

Antara: Sorry, For wat?

Raghu: wo At car.. I had came so close to u...

Antara: omg Raghu! U were still thinking about that. Main to sab Bhool bhi gayi.

Raghu: really?

Antara: ya Raghu. U were just wiping away my Ice-cream only na. Ya I was a bit uncomfortable at dat tym. But nw I m f9..

Raghu: R u sure?

Antara: stamp Paper pe likh ke doon.

Raghu: No need. Acha one more thing. We're still friends na.

Antara: Raghu! Nw u r irritating me.

Raghu: acha Baba Sorry. I guess I m spoiling in ur company.

Antara: Hhmmm. Kuch din aur hamare sath raho fir dekho kya kya hota hai?

Raghu: wat?

Antara: nothing. (den notices dat one call is being waiting) acha raghu I'll hang up nw. Di ka call aa raha hai.

Raghu: ok Bye Gud nite.

Antara: gud nite.

Antara disconnects d call nd start chatting wid her Di on d other hand Raghu also disconnects nd started smiling.

Raghu(to Himself): thank god! She didn't mind (den he realized dat he's smiling)  But Raghu wats wrong wid u y r u smiling. C'mon Raghu Focus on ur work. She's just ur Friend.

And den he also goes to sleep.

Precap:

Rantara Discussing on a project

honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow loved it soo much yaar ice cream part omg
pls cont asap
harshita1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Glad u r continuing..
Loved it..
Rantara frnds it was amazing.. dey were so close yet so far..!!
Update soon..
Keep writing..
Thanks fr d pm..:)
liana2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you . You are amazing writer . Update soon 😊
-Cascade- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME!!!!!
Specially dat ice-cream prt ws d most amazing prt.
Do update soon.
..Twinks.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow loved it so much ❤️ m sure raghu will for antu first 😳 awesome 👏
SweetiePie25 thumbnail
amazing part.. raghu heading towards love and antara still is unaware about it.. nice.. loved it..Edited by SweetiePie25 - 10 years ago
pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved it ...icecream part was sooo cute ...wanna read more n more n moreee