Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Oh my God🤣

If he doesn't discriminate, then why doesn't he show good outdoor locations in Madhubala like he is showing in Rang Rasiya? All the money he earned from MEIEJ, has been spent in Rang Rasiya, that is why they completed the whole film in one studio only😆

Karma is a rapist .. 🤣🤣..
SinfullySweet thumbnail
he deserves it ! he ruined his maiden show for whatever ... to hell with him 👎🏼
unlimited_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
btw I hope with this bashing he doesnt start ignoring MB totally as a sort of getting back at fans.

Maaneet fans were upset with Geets Kurbaan hua photo being used as Madhu in MB and he got back at them by shoing Kurbaan hua on RM 😆. He is no less. He knows how to give back

Now MB fans have been hounding him since the day he started tweeting about RR. Gods knows what he will do to get back at them 🥱

and anyone who is regular on twitter, he shot for DDEJ in Kashmir for a few days right? Was he so excited back then too?
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: unlimited_craze

btw I hope with this bashing he doesnt start ignoring MB totally as a sort of getting back at fans.

Maaneet fans were upset with Geets Kurbaan hua photo being used as Madhu in MB and he got back at them by shoing Kurbaan hua on RM 😆. He is no less. He knows how to give back

Now MB fans have been hounding him since the day he started tweeting about RR. Gods knows what he will do to get back at them 🥱

and anyone who is regular on twitter, he shot for DDEJ in Kashmir for a few days right? Was he so excited back then too?

@Bold - EXCITED?😲

I did not even know that DDEJ is a his new show until the first promo aired🤣 Maybe he is so excited because he has been running after a certain actress for a year now and she finally gave her nod. Lets see what magic he creates with her😛
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why people are not bashing him for  ruining do dil ek ja.that show is whole mess now🤢n why so much comparison with RR n MB.MB  was such a new concept when it was aired.on the other hand RR is village based passionate love story.lol no comparison at all.im not watching mb now but i can still say that mb promos n publicity was 1st class. Edited by calming-melody - 10 years ago
unlimited_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<font color="#006600">@Bold - EXCITED?😲</font>

<font color="#006600">I did not even know that DDEJ is a his new show until the first promo aired🤣Maybe he is so excited because he has been running after a certain actress for a year now and she finally gave her nod. Lets see what magic he creates with her😛</font>

oh so Mehul Chopra the character has been inspired by ST himself kya 😛
raj80 thumbnail
ST is having a tough time i guess...Rishbala fans,Arshi fans,Santara fans...
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: unlimited_craze

oh so Mehul Chopra the character has been inspired by ST himself kya 😛

Yes pretty much😆😆😆

To make one shine, he puts down the other one😛
raj80 thumbnail

Oh my God🤣

If he doesn't discriminate, then why doesn't he show good outdoor locations in Madhubala like he is showing in Rang Rasiya? All the money he earned from MEIEJ, has been spent in Rang Rasiya, that is why they completed the whole film in one studio only😆

@agree...no outdoor shoots for Rishbala...
surya_dabh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gautam hegde also tweeted off from Twitter ha ha