PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
 Shruthi left sanjay's hse..nw atleast Sanjay should understand hw everyone in d hse r treating ami,khusboo,baa n shruthi...Need to see hw he will get them back home..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aurna_ST thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sanjay needs to understand so many things..!!😡
Tonight's epi was too much😡
CVs plzz make a change in the storyline😭😡

eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel sorry for sanjay , poor guy after so long found love and it is not easy on him he's being pulled hear and there and I don't like the fact that he is like a football when it comes to his feelings and I think shruti need to cut him some slack, I know he lied and all but come on.. not everyone is perfect and he had shown his support to shruti ... give him a break man!
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurna_ST

Sanjay needs to understand so many things..!!😡
Tonight's epi was too much😡
CVs plzz make a change in the storyline😭😡

You are so right! I could not take it, so I turned the tv off.
Too much of negativity.
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want shruti to a strong!
Aurna_ST thumbnail

Originally posted by: ven

You are so right! I could not take it, so I turned the tv off.
Too much of negativity.

yes dear...I felt very sorry for Shruti,Kids & Baa😭
Shuriti endured everything but she couldn't stop herself when that woman shouted at Ami.
And I liked the way Ami supported her mother
Sanjay knows his mother's nature very well...He should try to understand how it is difficult for Shruti & kids to stay in this house.
😔

Edited by Aurna_ST - 10 years ago
Aurna_ST thumbnail

Originally posted by: eastmeetswest

I feel sorry for sanjay , poor guy after so long found love and it is not easy on him he's being pulled hear and there and I don't like the fact that he is like a football when it comes to his feelings and I think shruti need to cut him some slack, I know he lied and all but come on.. not everyone is perfect and he had shown his support to shruti ... give him a break man!

you are also correct.Poor Sanjay 😔

Sanjay was in dilemma. He thought tht everything will be alright after their marraige. According to me, his logic is unjustified. Nothing can be alright unless or until Prabha stops her cruelty towards Shruti😡
I liked the dialogue of Shruti where she said tht, 'if the ppl of sanjay's house don't like shruti then how'll they accept Ami,Khusboo & Baa?'
It's also true that those ppl won't be able to accept Shruti & kids if they dnt change their mentality.

chit9 thumbnail
I think the person who needs to cut Sanjay some slack is his own mother, not Shruti ðŸ˜Š

I'm glad Shruti showed some self respect and left the house. After all which mother can tolerate the behavior that was shown to her children. And hopefully she stays away till Sanjay manages to drill some sense into his family.

I really liked Sanjay's character and don't like seeing him in this state. He was shown as so cool logical and practical. Hopefully he will redeem himself and give us an opportunity to say nice things about him again 😊
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am glad she left the house. While I feel bad for him he needs to remember that Shruti is a mother and he of all people knows how much his family was against his marriage. It's obvious they won't change overnight. So if he can break the 'rules' and marry a widow then he could get his own house as well.
eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't have a problem with shurts leaving the house im  glad she did, she displayed self respect man.. sanjay may have to do something about that mother of his I don't think she will change the best thing as I said is he get his own home and put his family if he really wants it to work and I don't want no bull about living with his mother cuz he was ready to fly to America before!!!