Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Updated the title..., apt for current track !!

I think you just read my pm re sonia's suggestion, far far better "Nayak nahi khalnayak hoon main" perfecto!

radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

Hey hey hey! Guys!πŸ˜‰
Thanks Prem for the PM. Oh u know this long break from IF has made me an idle userπŸ˜†
Even I go to my other forums lessπŸ˜”
that day sparkling knocked me on fb to help for anniversary thread so I went there only... Don't know what happened to me. But ya may be it's a magic of my hometown and childhood friends. They keep me so busy that I don't find time for this virtual life😊
though I do miss u guys a lotπŸ€—
hmm m sure I'll be addicted to this virtual life again once I returned to Delhi the ever busy town πŸ˜”
Well seems Avinash is doing great with the show. But to be honest the way Shlok's character is shaping up I don't like itπŸ€”
Well hope this love hate relation will turn into full fledged love soon!
And Prem AT name is really great! Apt for current track...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hey afsu bcoz of u my morning cinnamon/resin toast crumbs are all over the keyboard, seriously!πŸ˜†

Achcha mana ki real life is faar chaaan (good in marathi of course Ms sushant haha!), but i have made real friends thru this VIRTUAL world too. So there ..

IMO Shlok's character is actully yet another feather in his cap. Dont think u saw this 6 min video by telly tadka i think where he said, the reason he likes all different kinds of characters is such a challenge. Even his neck and face hurts doing it, but thru serials he is finding out the scope of how much an actor can achieve. something along those lines.

The title may change, suggesed by sonia ... abs abs LUV LUV it.  Ready? 

"NAYAK NAHI KHALNAYAK HOON MAIN"  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on new AT and d title s petfect .
radev24 thumbnail

radev24 thumbnail

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: radev24

</div>

Hey afsu bcoz of u my morning cinnamon/resin toast crumbs are all over the keyboard, seriously!πŸ˜†

Achcha mana ki real life is faar chaaan (good in marathi of course Ms sushant haha!), but i have made real friends thru this VIRTUAL world too. So there ..

IMO Shlok's character is actully yet another feather in his cap. Dont think u saw this 6 min video by telly tadka i think where he said, the reason he likes all different kinds of characters is such a challenge. Even his neck andface hurts doing it, but thru serials he is finding out the scope of how much an actor can achieve. something along those lines.

The title may change, suggesed by sonia ... abs abs LUV LUV it. Ready?

<div align="center"><font color="#cc3333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">"NAYAK NAHI KHALNAYAK HOON MAIN" πŸ‘</font>

<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center"></div>

heya prem nahi yaar I didn't say that. Actually here in Kolkata I've so many relatives and friends that I just can't stay in home... Everyday I've to hang out with them(even if I'm not feeling well...) so after that I get really tired to come online 😳 actually they miss me more than I miss them... So they just don't want to miss a single moment to pass with me when I go there. And you know this is may be the first time in las 2 and half years I've got the longest vacation...
But I really have some true friends in this virtual life like u,ashna and so many yaar! All CB friends are really very close to meπŸ€—
Really Prem missed u a lot😭
I was in touch with other CB friends on fb but not with youπŸ˜”
But abse pakka aungi dnt worry :)

Edit:
oops missed out your last point. Yah that's also a very good suggestion from Sonia. It reflects the attitude 😊Edited by SushantFan_Afss - 10 years ago
--Smileey-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nice one love avi's expressions :))
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i love varad for the honeymoon plan

loved the track
AfiChanAC_CA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail