Saraswatichandra Written Update-29th November 2013

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

The Episode starts with Pramad and Kumud applying haldi to Kusum. Pramad says I wish everything happens by your wish and happiness. Kumud hugs Kusum and says don't worry, whatever will happen will have her happiness. Pannaben asks Pramad to apply haldi to Kumud also, as its good. Saras looks on standing far. Pramad starts coughing and says I think I forgot to take my medicines. Pannaben asks Kumud to take Pramad to his room and give him medicines. Kalika looks at them. Kumud brings Pramad to his room and Pramad says that he is fine and he only feigned coughing because he did not wish to apply haldi to her as Saras has the right to do so. Kumud gives him medicines and asks him to call her if he needs anything. Pramad points out that she did not wear the saree but understands. (Then why did you have to point out ?πŸ₯±). 

He stops her and says that he doesnt find Kusum happy with this proposal. Kumud denies and leaves. Saras asks Kumud what to do now. Kumud decides to go talk to Guniyal. He says I will talk to Vidyachatur, its the Lord's sign to unite Danny and Kusum. Kalika comes and tells Kumud that Guniyal is calling her. Saras tells Kumud that he would come in the evening and leaves. Kalika smiles and says you have to come in the evening as lightning is going to strike you.🀒

picture2

Guniyal scolds Kusum and says what were you doing, you wanted to tell Kumud that you wanted to share her love and that Kumud will never forgive her. She puts water on Kusum and asks her to lookl at her, and tell her who she loves. Kusum refuses to say anything. Guniyal says you have to be silent, Kumud loves Saras, she will sacrifice everything for her and not Saras. Kusum says even I can't sacrifice my love😑 ( I feel like banging my head on the nearest wall ). Guniyal puts more water on her and says the family will break, think about your sister, can you see her crying, remember and understand that he can't be yours. Kumud comes there and sees Guniyal and Kusum talking.

picture3

Kumud sees Kusum crying and asks what are you doing mum. She says you taught us to respect ourselves, then how will she live without happiness. Guniyal says Kusum has to think about others. Kumud takes Kusum's side and says now we know she loves someone else. Guniyal says do you know whom she loves. Kumud says yes, and she should marry the one she loves. Guniyal and Kusum are shocked. Badimaa comes and asks Guniyal to stop it and takes Kusum with her. Kumud tells Guniyal we can't do this with Kusum as it would mean cheating Mohan. Guniyal asks if Saras knows this. Kumud says yes, he told me this and he wants Kusum to be happy. Guniyal misunderstands Kumud and says give me some time to think😳. (Yup,this is what we needed ,a beautiful gift wrapped misunderstanding )

picture4

Guniyal leaves. Kumud says what should I tell to Saras now. Saras comes to Kumud and helps her in work. He asks her what Guniyal said to which Kumud replies that her mother won't agree easily.  Saras asks how is Kusum. Kumud says she is sad and tensed. What about Danny. Saras says he is also tensedπŸ˜’. Kumari calls Kumud and says you have to sit with Pramad in the ritual. Kumud looks at Saras (Oh KumudπŸ˜’). Saras asks her to go for the ritual and leaves.

picture5

Guniyal comes to Kusum and says that she is taking Kumud's happiness, Saras is ready to hold Kumud's hand and you are asking for his hand 🀒 She says I will not be happy with this, think about this, how can you live happily by killing Kumud's happiness. Vidyachatur comes and talks to them. He says I got two pearls in my daughters and I m getting good son in laws too ( lol he is in his own world πŸ˜†). Guniyal leaves with Vidyachatur. Kusum cries (Does she do anything apart from that ? ) Kumud is thinking about Kusum and thinks how to stop this ritual.

picture6

picture7

Pramad comes to Kumud and sees her tensed. He says where is Saras, everyone is calling you and Saras, as he would be doing the ritual with you, as its for those who are made for each other. Saras holds the Chakri that Kusum has to take outside. Kusum says I will take it. Saras says tell me where to keep it. Kusum says you don't know, leave it😳. Kumud says if you think about me, why don't you give me divorce. Pramad says I still have hope to be with you. I want to die in your presence and give you happiness (Yup,of course) Saras tells Kusum that he knows everything as Danny has told him everything. Kusum says I did not do it purposely, Kumud's happiness matters to me. Saras says even Kumud thinks about you, so Kumud and I are ready for this relation. (shakes head) Pramad tells Kumud that I know only Saras has right on you and adds that everyone is waiting.(Are you listening to yourself before you speak ? 😳) Pramad leaves.

picture8

Badimaa comes to Kumud and asks her to come soon, Pannaben is waiting (What is this Pannaben got to do with anything ?😑) Kumud asks  with whom should she do this ritual. Badimaa says sometimes we have to do these rituals for the world, as we have to compromise. Kusum misunderstands Saras and his words 😡. Danny comes and says I will take this chakri. Saras asks Danny to be careful, and Kumud will talk to everyone after the guests leave. Danny tells Kusum be patient,and tells her that everything is happening as per their wishes. (Poor Danny)

picture9

Danny and Kusum bring the Chakri in the hall. Mohan looks at them. Kusum sits for the ritual. Saras comes there. Everyone looks on. Pannaben asks Mohan to sit beside Kusum. Mohan comes and sits beside Kusum with a smile. Saras looks at Kumud. Pannaben asks Pramad to sit with Kumud. Kumud looks at him and Saras. 

(Me--> )  

Precap-

Kumud tells Kusum that Danny will keep you happy. Kusum says I don't love Danny. Kumud says then whom do you love. Kusum says Saras... Kumud looks shocked.

picture10

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update.
it is a mad mad mad world out there 😲

thanks for precap! atleast it tells us MU will not continue beyond Monday.
tryforceful thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh lord, I have a 6 hour flight cum layover to control myself from fuming
Thanks much for the update =)
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for a wonderful update!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sweetgal for WU.

Precap-Kusum  is selfish.
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the written update.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kusum is 🀒 She has the guts to say she loves Saras. I want to murder her
Thanks for the WU. 😊
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
B**** please inhate kusum really i hate her
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the WU.. Gosh Kumud is yurk!
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  Thanks  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ Seems To Me That Similar Confusions Are The In Thing These Days πŸ˜ƒ Most Serial Have These Kinds Half Truths And Consfusions πŸ˜ƒ Back Again πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  Nice One πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Good πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ