The Price of Stardom: Shame on Tanuja, Kajol & Ajay!!

Posted: 10 years ago
WOW -- I can't believe Im writing this on behalf of Tanisha, I hoped that I never get to see this day which I would actually have to make a thread for her. But boy oh boy! Do I feel for Tanisha? She wanted to meet her mother & sister but deep down she understood by saying "mujhe pata hai mere ghar waley nahi aayenge". 😭

This my friend is the cost of stardom and being famous, peoples ego's become bigger than the people itself. This is the high price one must pay for the luxuries of life that one get to afford as a Celebrity. It is very much apparent that the Mukherjee clan, (Tanuja, Kajol, Ajay) are distancing themselves from being any part of the show, they are more concerned on how they will be perceived in the house, how the public will see them on their TV rather than actually worry for their loved one and be there when they need you. 😒

Tanisha is a very unfortunate person, she was born among the shadow of the giants yet she finds herself lonely in her battles. She had been afforded every luxury and necessity of life except love and togetherness. In her house the house mates do not think highly for her (rightly so due to her door mat personality) and her closest friend Armaan leaves no opportunity behind to diss her and ridicule her. When she turns to her family they too are not there for her for their own selfish reasons. 😡

I have always wanted to be successful, but Ive definitely understood that it is not at the cost of this -- where your near and dear ones alienate you because they are more concerned about themselves rather than you. 

My heart goes out to Tanisha on this day, not for what she is, but for what she has become.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She wanted to meet her mother & sister but deep down she understood by saying "mujhe pata hai mere ghar waley nahi aayenge".

^^ though i haven't watched the Epi, it seems she is very sad and i really feel for her.

A very nice post!
..Amfer.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A very nice way of putting it @ Boss
👏
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
awww u r so right
today she was so upset
tictalktoe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
They did not come not because of their ego, but because they are such big personalities that anything they say might influence lots of people. People will not get influenced about Andy kamya or gauhar if their familes come, but if some kajol fan sees kajol on screen, even if they hate tanisha, their decisions might get clouded by kajol's presence. Yes, stars have to pay price for stardom, but i dont think ego is an issue here.
Question to Tanuja or her PR team:

During a recent interview Tanuja Mukherjee was asked a question that put her on spotlight if she watches her daughter. Her answer was that "of course I watch my daughter everyday". Did she really mean that or even in that interview she just wanted to earn some brownie points to look better?

That was so nice of you Mother Mary, but how about you answer this?

When the house mates were given gifts from their family members, yours was evidently missing. Why was this? Was it because you thought your gift would be unworthy of being in the house? Was it because you thought people will gauge you on what gift you give?

During the task where housemates received a phone call, you were again missing. Was it because you did not wanted to be on the phone? You were too conscious about not missing some commercial/shoot?

Props to Tanisha for one thing, keeping her mouth shut. She never ever talked about her family ONCE. Jis din uska moo khulega na Camera par, Mukherjee/Devgan family will be finished. 👏

What a fake relationship, you sound like those politicians who talk big on the screen and do otherwise in reality.

Bhashan band karo madam, Maa bano, MAA!!!!

Edited by TheBoss - 10 years ago
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its rather pitiful how tanisha's family seem to have completely abandoned her in the show...she never got gifts on diwali,not even a phone call(when armaan also got one despite hailing from a BW family)and her repeated requests for a visit from her mom and sis seem to be falling on deaf ears!! its just sad!
tictalktoe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Question to Tanuja or her PR team:

During a recent interview Tanuja Mukherjee was asked a question that put her on spotlight if she watches her daughter. Her answer was that "of course I watch my daughter everyday". Did she really mean that or even in that interview she just wanted to earn some brownie points to look better?

That was so nice of you Mother Mary, but how about you answer this?

When the house mates were given gifts from their family members, yours was evidently missing. Why was this? Was it because you thought your gift would be unworthy of being in the house? Was it because you thought people will gauge you on what gift you give?

During the task where housemates received a phone call, you were again missing. Was it because you did not wanted to be on the phone? You were too conscious about not missing some commercial/shoot?

What a fake relationship, you sound like those politicians who talk big on the screen and do otherwise in reality.

Bhashan band karo madam, Maa bano, MAA!!!!

In live feed tanisha got a call from her mother and she did get diwali gifts
I don't follow Live Feed but based on what I know that never actually happened, there was too much contentation and no solid proof that it actually did happened.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
they didn't come bcz then all sites and all will cover it , will claim they will make her winner , and gauhar-kushal fans will cry unfair unfair