Best drama that you've ever watched?

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
We all love Asian dramas😆
So what drama is your all time favorite which crossed all your typical stereotypes of Asian dramas?

My personal fav is heartless city hands down, the characters, the plot, the actors everything was amazing👏👏
If you haven't watched it I fully recommend this drama.

Anyway what's your fav drama of all time?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is probably the hardest question to answer for a drama fan LOL there's no way I have just one...a whole bunch of drama's - korean, japanese, taiwanese, thai - have come my way that I've loved... I will say though, there is one drama that had MOST impact to me on a personal level, and that was 1 Liter of Tears.  I cried for days, thought about this for months and to this day, can't bring myself to watch it again because of how beautifully tragic this drama was - based on a true story about a 15 year old who has a degenerative disease that takes away her youth, her body and her love and yet shows how she impacts countless lives around her with her spirit. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. 
Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 10 years ago
-Sara. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

This is probably the hardest question to answer for a drama fan LOL there's no way I have just one...a whole bunch of drama's - korean, japanese, taiwanese, thai - have come my way that I've loved... I will say though, there is one drama that had MOST impact to me on a personal level, and that was 1 Liter of Tears.  I cried for days, thought about this for months and to this day, can't bring myself to watch it again because of how beautifully tragic this drama was - based on a true story about a 15 year old who has a degenerative disease that takes away her youth, her body and her love and yet shows how she impacts countless lives around her with her spirit. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. 

Please don't talk about this drama to me😭 1 Litre of tears is so heartbreaking, I cried so much watching this drama my eyes went really red, especially the OST, I couldn't get over it when she died.
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This one is really hard to answer!😆
I loved the classic old K dramas...like Hotelier, All About Eve, Love Story in Harvard (I absolutely love this drama to death!)😳 , Which Star are you from?, Lovers, Lovers in Paris and you know the classic tear jerker K dramas that are old, where one of them dies in the end!

There are a few from Thai, Taiwanese, and Japanese dramas, but that would be too long of a list! 😆

MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have a lot of favorites, but Jewel In the Palace is my ultimate bias thats because it was my first K- Drama and I love Lee Young Ae. 

kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMBG

I have a lot of favorites, but Jewel In the Palace is my ultimate bias thats because it was my first K- Drama and I love Lee Young Ae. 

Damn, totally forgot about Dong Yi!! To the TM, for me too Dong Yi and Dae Jang Geum are my all time Historical Best dramas! 😊
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You're Beautiful
Boys Over Flowers ( i don't like the girl but still loved it for Lee Min Ho )
City Hunter
Playfull Kiss
Heirs ( Currently airing )
-Sara. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rima...

You're Beautiful

Boys Over Flowers ( i don't like the girl but still loved it for Lee Min Ho )
City Hunter
Playfull Kiss
Heirs ( Currently airing )

Playful kiss was my first drama😆
I don't think anyone liked the girl in BOF she was so annoying🥱
User4763_467 thumbnail
That is such a hard question! I love em all! 
Lol yea. no one liked he girl in BOF. 
Was 1 litre of tears worth watching though?
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sars.

Playful kiss was my first drama😆
I don't think anyone liked the girl in BOF she was so annoying🥱

annoying and looked like a little boy infront of him esp her short hair, dressing sense made it look more worse🤢