My view of the future track.

Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Today after watching the epi, I think the track is entirely different from Abhiman, 

It was very clear from RK's expression that he already feeling Insecured of losing Madhu. If she becomes a bigger star than him he thinks she will leave him or if she accepts the offers by some other producers she may have to act with some other hear which he cannot tolerate. That is what he wanted to prove even in the party that she belongs only to him though he ended up hurting her.😕

That is the reason why he wants her to carry on her pregnancy so no other offer comes on her way and she will be always with him, he is not even bothered about the future of his film if the news of her pregnancy was out,which was his main concern before the premier. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi78 thumbnail
Hey common share ur views.
mik07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You got it right. That's what i was thinking. Rk isn't doing all these things to maintain his superstar status or to remove competition in the form of madhu. He is insecure of loosing madhu. So, he is doing all these hurtful things just to make her stay. Remember, when Rk got insecure of loosing madhu to sultan, He literally kidnapped her and made her wear 'hatkadi'  so that she doesn't run away. I think that was a sick to the core thing to do but i felt bad for Rk b'coz you could actually see his desperation and insecurity of loosing someone that he never acknowledged and accepted he loved. (at that time ) and, he is doing the same things now.
Mahi78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mik07

You got it right. That's what i was thinking. Rk isn't doing all these things to maintain his superstar status or to remove competition in the form of madhu. He is insecure of loosing madhu. So, he is doing all these hurtful things just to make her stay. Remember, when Rk got insecure of loosing madhu to sultan, He literally kidnapped her and made her wear 'hatkadi'  so that she doesn't run away. I think that was a sick to the core thing to do but i felt bad for Rk b'coz you could actually see his desperation and insecurity of loosing someone that he never acknowledged and accepted he loved. (at that time ) and, he is doing the same things now.

Yeh agree, all his actions show his insecurity of loosing her.
Dia_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i can see this happening ,rk may do things differently but he is definitely afraid of losing madhu ,
love ur post vd rock and dd awesome love them so so much rishbala awesome 
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree wid u
He might be scared of loosing her but I dont like the way he is behaving. 
Even though I love Kameena RK. I don't want him to humiliate or play with Madhu's feeling who loves him more than anyone 
But Both DVD were awesome in the episode ðŸ˜³
john_sanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree he is afarid of lossing madhu. and he behaves like this :(, but i am not sure the Cv thinks the same, they r showing him very rude and negative.
at this point i feel the same as he is feeling like losing madhu, but in future if he starts to blame madhu for the miscarriage, then it will be so sick of RK to do so🤢. if he really loves his madhu, and has junon to get curred by seeing her in danger, then where will be his junon to trust madhu that she will never kill her kid.
 i hope not CV will show him that bad. but if there is a separation, then i want madhu to sign films and give takkar to RK and i really hope for a new hero intery for madhu, but a positive one not agian the sultan track negative.
i really hope CV bring a new hero just working with madhu for a film, and the hero should be non other then my cutie Karan Wahi. 😳

guys in this way we get to see Kashti chemistry my cutie Karan wahi +Drashti , they will rock. even if it will be for one episode.

RK fans dont throw chapals at me🤣. i only want that to happen to make RK jealous😉
Mahi78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shree.

Agree wid u

He might be scared of loosing her but I dont like the way he is behaving. 
Even though I love Kameena RK. I don't want him to humiliate or play with Madhu's feeling who loves him more than anyone 
But Both DVD were awesome in the episode ðŸ˜³

Even if we never liked his way, for eg kidnapping her and handcuffed her during the Sultan track, which was also his insecurity. He is RK who will never do anything in a normal way as stated by Madhu during their real wedding. He does feels something and does something entirely different to it and in the end the plates turn around.
Mahi78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: john_sanj

i agree he is afarid of lossing madhu. and he behaves like this :(, but i am not sure the Cv thinks the same, they r showing him very rude and negative.
at this point i feel the same as he is feeling like losing madhu, but in future if he starts to blame madhu for the miscarriage, then it will be so sick of RK to do so🤢. if he really loves his madhu, and has junon to get curred by seeing her in danger, then where will be his junon to trust madhu that she will never kill her kid.
 i hope not CV will show him that bad. but if there is a separation, then i want madhu to sign films and give takkar to RK and i really hope for a new hero intery for madhu, but a positive one not agian the sultan track negative.
i really hope CV bring a new hero just working with madhu for a film, and the hero should be non other then my cutie Karan Wahi. 😳

guys in this way we get to see Kashti chemistry my cutie Karan wahi +Drashti , they will rock. even if it will be for one episode.

RK fans dont throw chapals at me🤣. i only want that to happen to make RK jealous😉

Even I like Wahi and their friendship.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ur Post is what Exactly I felt after watching today's episode , Especially The way he holds her when she hugs him and his Deadly Smirk and then somewhat holding Madhu tightly showed totally his Possessiveness towards Madhu / RK is not insecured of his Startdom  but he is afraid to loose Madhu .