Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

red-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The first thing I had noticed with Sargun as the new Ganga was how she called Jagia "Doctor Saab" instead of the older way of calling him as "Dactar Saa". Sriti had that village accent which disappeared with Sargun.  Sargun's dialogue delivery is very clean and clear 😊Edited by red-bird - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sidra08

bold perhaps you don't know difference between your Shiv and Jagya  What are you saying to Jagya thats your idol Shiv and moreover watch the episodes Ganga was  not delivering any lecture on pregnant women It was Gehna rest whatever she said is common sense I don't know its a sin to have common sense 

Jagya has taken up shiv s role now, jagya is mahaan now, he is ideal husband and ideal beta. Ganga is not talking out of common sense, she learns from internet watch the episode. Ganga has got more sense than a common person, she is a super woman. And how can ganga maata commit any sin, she is mother Teresa.
BeyondTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshmiroy2012

Jagya has taken up shiv s role now, jagya is mahaan now, he is ideal husband and ideal beta. Ganga is not talking out of common sense, she learns from internet watch the episode. Ganga has got more sense than a common person, she is a super woman. And how can ganga maata commit any sin, she is mother Teresa.

@bold...is it ? but  i need junk food cookery classes urgently..😉
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
anandi kare to lecturebaaz.i ganga kare to rasleela.

ganga is 100 steps ahead of anandi in every way . She learnt not only spoken english superfast, became a nurse superfast, became a pyaari bahu of BH superfast, became a social worker superfast, became a speech giver superfast, became Jagya's dearest wife superfast.
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: reshmiroy2012

Ganga is not mother teresa your Anandi mata only behave like a godess giving useless lecture too all which Ganga don't do...
Jagya is Jagya he didn't took any mahaan role🥱 your superrfast woman Anandi can learn every thing soon but that is not a problem for you🤢 Don't blame Ganga and Jagya for your God Shiv🥱🥱
Spring-Dew thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

anandi kare to lecturebaaz.i ganga kare to rasleela.

ganga is 100 steps ahead of anandi in every way . She learnt not only spoken english superfast, became a nurse superfast, became a pyaari bahu of BH superfast, became a social worker superfast, became a speech giver superfast, became Jagya's dearest wife superfast.

🤢
Your Anandi learn't everything fast than Ganga🤢Anadi became Shiv's fiancee superfast forgot Jagya superfast started to love Shiv superfast, became sarpanch superfast ..
Ganga don't give long lectures like ur Anandi mata🥱 BH is a lovely home with good people so they accepted her as daughter and what is wrong if they accepted their bahu as beti? Don't blame Ganga for YOUR stupid Anandi🤢
Edited by santhiyaa_J - 10 years ago
Spring-Dew thumbnail
When Ganga came in Sasural simar ka🤣?
Spring-Dew thumbnail
It is not Ganga's fault ,cvs fault bcoz they only give the dialogues and she don't make dialogues🤢
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: santhiyaa_J

It is not Ganga's fault ,cvs fault bcoz they only give the dialogues and she don't make dialogues🤢

i agree wid u. CVs shud'd made her 2 speak in accent .tho i think she'd did nurse course in mangalore for 6 months where only english was spoken or kannada. so she mite'd learnt there.oderwise sargun can bring that rajsathani accent . wen she can deliver dialogues in dacoit accent perfectly then she can do it also.
its CVs fault that they made her ckt change. but still i think after returning from mangalore sriti as ganga was shown speaking widout accent.
i don't know why ppl go after actors 4 these things??its the responsibility of CVs.they've 2 check it.
Spring-Dew thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

i agree wid u. CVs shud'd made her 2 speak in accent .tho i think she'd did nurse course in mangalore for 6 months where only english was spoken or kannada. so she mite'd learnt there.oderwise sargun can bring that rajsathani accent . wen she can deliver dialogues in dacoit accent perfectly then she can do it also.

its CVs fault that they made her ckt change. but still i think after returning from mangalore sriti as ganga was shown speaking widout accent.
i don't know why ppl go after actors 4 these things??its the responsibility of CVs.they've 2 check it.

Yes Dolly 😊but Ganga haters blame Ganga for it🤢