Written Update 27/11

ohmygodurgreat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello my dear Amitians.This is the first time I am doing the written update. So kindly pardon me for any errors😊
Episode begins with Phalguni entering A2's room. She says she will make breakfast for Amit. Amit is about to say something, when they hear some screams from the bathroom. They immediately rush to the bathroom and find Amita asking Kajri to give her baby back to her. Phalguni asks Kajri to give the baby to Amita. Kajri says that she had come to the bathroom to keep the towel, but, found that Amita had put bleach in the tub water instead of soap. Amita argues that Kajri has gone mad and asks Phalguni to check the tub water. Phalguni smells the water and says that the tub water indeed has bleach in it. Amita is shocked. She explains that it was not possible as she herself had mixed the bubble bath soap in it. In order to prove it, she just lifts a bottle from the place where she had kept the soap bottle earlier and shows it to Amit. Without noticing it, she says she had mixed that in the tub water, only to find out later that it was a different bottle. Immediately she turns to Kajri and says that she has done it. Kajri acts innocent. Amita says that Kajri is lying. Amit shouts at Amita and says that everytime she does something and blames Kajri for it. Kajri again interrupts and acts innocent. Amita asks Kajri to give her baby back. Phalguni asks Kajri to massage and give the baby a bath. 

Kajri is taking the baby with her. Riya stops her and asks her where she was taking the baby. Kajri says to her room. Riya asks if Amita gave her the baby. Kajri says that it wasn't Amita and that Amita has been behaving very abnormally these days. Riya tells her that she was talking too much. She tells her 'Haisiyath ke hisab se baath karo'. Still Kajri tries telling something, but Riya asks her to shut-up. Kajri thinks to herself that something is wrong with Riya.

In the kitchen, Phalguni asks Amita to give her sugar, but Amita gives he salt. Then she asks for Tea powder but Amita gives Corriander Powder instead. Phalguni asks Amita as to what was the matter. Amita says, her only problem is Kajri and that nobody trusts her. Phalguni asks Amita to give Kajri a chance, and says may be after that Amita may trust her. Amita agrees but then thinks to herself that she may not show it but she will be careful about her son.

Amita goes near Kajri's room and overhears Kajri talking to the baby. She keeps saying 'Mai apne bete ko malish kar rahi hun'. Amita is stunned to see Kajri shower so much of love on Raunak. She asks herself , is this the same Kajri who was after my son's life? Meanwhile she overhears Kajri calling the baby 'Suryansh'. Amita is shocked to hear that name. She just enters the room and takes the baby. 

In the next scene, Amita is doing Arthi in the Pooja room. Phalguni is watching her. Amita prays that 'Kanha, nobody is beleving me. I surrender myself to you, please bring the truth before everyone'. Kajri comes near Phalguni and tells her that isn't it an odd time for Pooja? Phalguni says problems and tensions make one go to the Lord. Still Kajri keeps telling her that it is a little awkward and suggests Phalguni to keep Amita engaged in something or the other so that she doesn't do such things. Phalguni says that she was thinking the same too. Phalguni tells Amita that she had some old sarees which could be dry cleaned and put to use. Amita says she will do it after giving the Arthi to Raunak.

Amita goes to her room and gives the baby Arthi and then is about to leave. But stops and keeps the Thaali on the table, talks to the baby, and leaves the room. Kajri enters the room, closes the door and comes near the thaali. She talks to the baby and says that in the previous day's Arthi she could not take credit for saving the child but she would not let go of the opportunity today. She keeps the thaali below a curtain. 

Meanwhile Phalguni keeps telling Amita about the sarees. Amita seems to be in some other thoughts. She immediately rushes to her room only to find Kajri there. She shouts at Kajri, but Kajri says she only came to take care of Raunak. Amita blasts at her and asks her to tell the truth as she had heard her call Raunak as 'Suryansh'. Kajri pushes Amita with her hand, Amita is about to fall but Amit comes and holds her. He then shouts at Kajri for doing so. At the same time there is fire in the bedroom. Kajri tries to put that off. But Amit stops Kajri from doing so and all men in the house succeed in putting it off. Amit checks Kajri's hand and sees that it is burnt and advises on putting an ointment. He asks as to who had kept the thaali below the curtain? Amita says that Kajri had wilfully kept it. But Kajri says it was Amita, and asks Phalguni to tell that she had seen Amita come to the room with the thaali. Phalguni nods. Amita tells everyone that Kajri wants to kill her child and that her child isn't safe. Amit moves towards Amita, takes the child from her and says that the child isn't safe in Amita's hands. 

Precap: Kajri tells Amita that nobody would believe what she was saying and also tells that the baby is Suryansh.

So friends kindly hit the LIKE button if you like this written Update & share your valuable comments
Edited by ohmygodurgreat - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishonarachel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dana dhan WU aapne lika iss keliye hats off to u niha dear.
U r first wu is very good nd lovely thank u soo much for wu dear.
But really i am supa suprize ki aapne itne fast se pura epi WU liki OMG u done very good job dear πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by rishonarachel - 10 years ago
AurinMishu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Niha you Rock \m/ \m/
Pata hi nahi chala ke aapka first WU hai😲
You just nailed it yaar
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘

ragaya thumbnail
awesome, OMG! der aaye durust aaye. superb update...
yaar, the kajri saga continues :(
πŸ‘ to riya today, she seems to be getting the hang of kajri's tricks. but our ammu needs to be a little smarter...dont know how...she is getting deeper into the mess
amit, come on, dude, what is wrong with you? enough of hurting ammu, now apply ur brains into some background check of kajri. its ur duty as a father even if u think ammu is not being a good mother
khushi987 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow ... great Wu ... mindblowing. dear... it's awesome...   

really amit needs to undrstand amita also...instead of taking stand fr amita he is taking stand fr ghatiya kajri... 😑
lakkshy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
May be Amit is under the effect of black magic. That is why he is behaving like this. May be  Kajri also doing Vashikaran where by Amit is attracted towards Kajri.
Just thinking like this will make me see the episode as i cant see Amit and Kajri together.
lakkshy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amit is attracted towards servant. Amit is sooo cheap.
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what a debut update yaar niha... mind blowing yaar... ek dum fatafati ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update.Excellent efforts.Thanks a lot for the same.
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very😊 nice update.Excellent efforts.Thanks for the update.