Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningHearts thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh wow Arnav can hear everything n 
Khushi knows what he is thinking n answering to his thoughts was so sweet n amazing.;)
Awesome update!!!
wtng fr nxt..
n thnx fr d pm..

ManyaRathore thumbnail
Good going buddy
Continue soon...
deepikadhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow fantabulous update mom. Really love the full update. Especially Nk talk to arnav. Haha arnav waiting to see his khushi. Me waiting to see my arnav concious soon.
pooja_sanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update!!!
loved nk n arnav convo!!!
..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav thoughts are so beautifully described!
gowri_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update
innocent khushi
hope arnav recovers soon
sisgeo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
when are we getting an update ?
..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Jhukaa Aasmaan Part 7

"Don't worry Arnav Ji... Don't hear him. And don't trust whatever he said. He is lying to you. Don't make yourself tense. Relax... ok?"

Arnav smiled inwardly and thought I think NK is right... she is sounding innocent and interesting. I can't wait to see her. But what he means when he said "You are the only hope for me regarding her future, her life. Because, she is nothing without you. You never ever can guess one person will love you this madly. If something happens to you... that is the last minute she will alive in this world... she is..." how can this possible? Who is she? And her behaviour, her talks? She talks like she knows me from long time. But I never saw her before..." his thoughts got disturbed by one male voice

"Khushi..."

"Sir..."

"What's going on? Is there any changes in patient?"

"Sir...? Is it possible to get that change in few hours in a patient who is in this stage?" she asked innocently

"Um... no... but I thought... you might get that change. Its ok... I just..."

"Oh... I will try sir... I'm talking with him. Without knowing his name or any other details its getting difficult for me to talk. I don't know how to call him... but still I will try my best to bring change in him."

"Ok... good, but let me know if you finds any changes" saying this, he left from there.

After Dr. Alex left from the room, Khushi turned to NK, who came with Dr. Alex and asked "But Bhai... can I know what is happening with him? Please tell me Bhai... I can't even ask doctors. He is responding to my touch and my call also. But why can't he move? Why can't he open his eyes see me? Please Bhai... I'm scared. Tell me... please tell me that Arnav Ji will be fine. Please Bhai... I can't see him like this. Please..."

"Shh... Doll... Relax... he is fine... His condition is stable. He is in between consciousness and coma. He can hear our words, but he can't respond. I heard when doctors talking about Arnav Ji. After checking his brains MRI, Dr. Alex said, some part of the brain which helps body to move is numb. We have to make that part active. With touch or talks - whatever it shows the affect we have to use that method. That's the reason Dr. Paul asked about his family. But we can't do that when his life is at risk. You have to work little hard Khushi. Don't make it too long. Try to remind him about his successful deals, the awards he got, his personal life and whatever you know... just help him Doll. He needs you now... you are the only chance to bring him back."

"I will do Bhai... but I can't see him like this. Do you know how handsomely he walks? Do you know when he walks how the people will look at him? He is such a vision Bhai... handsome, arrogant, ruthless and the ASR. Oh God... I can't see him like this" she cried

It's impossible for me to understand the things happening here with this girl. Who is this? How did she know about me? What did NK said whatever she knows about me, she should remind me'? What that means? How can she know about my life? Who is she?' thought Arnav.

"Shh... Doll everything will be fine. Your Arnav Ji also will be fine. Ok... relax..." NK hugged Khushi and sent a prayer to god to make Arnav fine for Khushi's sake.

Later that night, after having dinner, NK went to staff room to sleep where Khushi stayed with Arnav in ICU. Nobody of ICU staff feel strange with Khushi's behaviour towards the patient. Because she does that with all the patients who is in need. So, without any hesitation she stayed with her Arnav Ji.

Throughout the night Khushi took very good care of Arnav. She gave all the medicines, checked his BP, heart beat and pulse every hour and noted down to give the information to Dr. Alex. Its night around 2, she noticed some change in Arnav's BP and heart beat. She immediately called NK and informed him about Arnav's condition. NK immediately came running there and checked with Arnav. He just needed an injection which NK gave. When he turned to Khushi, he saw the freaked out expression on her face.

"Doll... it's just nothing... don't you know it's common for critical patients? How can you forget to give him injection? And why did you called me for this simple thing? How can you be careless? Why didn't you give the injection to him? For god sake he is your Arnav Ji Khushi... how can you..." he stopped hearing her words

"I'm scared..." it's low whisper. "I don't want to hurt him. I can't. I thought what if I do anything wrong? If I call you and if you treat him then he will be safe. I can't trust myself when it comes to Arnav Ji. I don't want him to hurt. Sorry for bothering you. Next time I will other doctor. But I can't trust anybody in Arnav Ji's matter except you including my own self" her eyes have tears in them

NK felt bad for shouting at her. He walked near her to console her. But she moved to Arnav held his palms in her and said

"Sorry Arnav Ji... I know the injection I should give you. But I can't trust myself when it comes to you. I don't want you hurt. Believe me; NK Bhai is very good at this. He is experienced in this than me. He is good doctor. He will take good care of you. Sorry if it hurts with the late in treatment. Sorry..."

Both Arnav and NK felt bad for her.  Khushi felt Arnav's hand getting tighter in her hold. She looked at Arnav shockingly.

"Arnav Ji..." she called him. She turned back to NK and said "Bhai... Arnav Ji... please check him once"

"What happened Doll?" NK immediately went to them and started to check Arnav. But he felt nothing wrong. "Tell me Doll. Did you feel anything strange? Why did you say to check him? What's wrong?"

"Bhai... I felt Arnav Ji's hold on my hand. He tightened his hand on me. Maybe he is trying to get hold on his senses. Bhai please help him. Bhai... Arnav Ji..."

"Shh... relax... I... I... I will check... you just hold his hands... no... leave it... let me check..."

Khushi nodded her head and left Arnav's hand to NK to hold.

NK held Arnav's hand lightly "Arnav Ji... please... I can't believe what this crazy girl saying. Ye kuch bhi kehti hain. But Arnav Ji... I don't want to take any risk and I don't think your Khushi will say rubbish about YOU. So please if she is right show me some sign. Please... if not for me for Khushi, for your Khushi. Please Arnav Ji... I can't see her like this. Look at her. She is scared... she is crying..." and that worked. When Arnav heard Khushi crying immediately his hold on NK's hand tightened little... NK looked at Arnav and held his hand tightly. "Thank you Arnav Ji... thank you for this. Now I can assure her about your return. Then she will live her life" he turned to Khushi "Doll come here... come hold his hand... you can feel his touch... comeon..."

"No Bhai... I don't think he like to touch me. He hates outsiders"

It made NK and Arnav surprised.

"Are you mad? Why he hate you? After whatever you did to him, how can you think that he hates you?"

"Bhai... he is Arnav Ji... my Arnav Ji... I knew very well about him. Don't argue with me about this. Please... you too stay here. If he needs you should be here."

"Then why did you do all these things till now... will he like if he knows that you served him when he was in unconscious state?"

"No... Never... I never thought that. And he never does that. But it's just... I couldn't stop myself from helping him. How can I NK Bhai... he is my Arnav Ji. I can't leave him like that at the same time; I can't be the reason for his anger. I know anger hurts our own self. So, I can't hurt him. I don't want to be the reason. I always wanted to be his happiness. But I know it never will happen... in this life.

"Then what about your love? In all these years you were loving him like a mad girl. And now you are saying you both will not make. Then what about you? Can you live without him?" NK couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"I never expected anything from him. And truth to be told He and me are poles apart. We never can't make together. These years I lived seeing him in magazines and media. I can spend rest of life like this... and I will do that. But I can't hurt him. He is my life Bhai... how can I hurt my own life?  It never will happen. When he gains his consciousness... I will leave him for sure. I have my Arnav Ji in my heart."

They both forgot that Arnav can hear them. Arnav is surprisingly shocked to hear these confessions. He never ever thought that people like Khushi lives in this cruel world. He never ever thought that there is a girl who can love him immensely and leaves him for his good. He never ever thought that he will get such an innocent love in his life. He never thought he after knowing who he is, a girl will leave him and go away from him. It never happened. Every girl he faced till the day, they all are behind his money, his fame. He never ever thought this world has Angel like Khushi. No... I can't lose this love. May be it's difficult for me to reciprocate her feelings. But I can't lose her without trying. I won't get this innocent love for me other than this girl... Khushi... may be MY KHUSHI. I can't lose her,' he thought, his clutched bed sheet tightly to make NK or Khushi to notice his reaction. But it was gone unnoticed by both of them.

"Doll Are you crazy? Do you even know what you are talking about? How can you say this? How can you leave him like this?"

"I'm not saying I will leave him. I will be here all the time till he recovers. I will be there for him whenever he needs me. He can ask anything from me and he can come to me whenever he wants me. But without his will, I never ever can force my love on him. I decided this long back, when he dated with Lavanya Ji. If he loves someone else or if he finds his happiness in someone else then how can I snatch that happiness from him? I shouldn't do that because I love him. and I won't do that. I will give whatever he wants. If staying away from him gives him happiness then I'm ready to be away from him"

"But what made you think that he hates you?"

"I have a reason for that. But I don't want to tell anybody. I don't want anyone feel bad about him. There are some circumstances made him feel like that. Sorry Bhai... I can't tell more than that. Please leave this topic again. You sleep on this bed and look after Arnav Ji. I will go to staff room. But please take care of him. for my sake... Good night..."

Both Arnav and NK shocked to hear her words.

What made her think that I will hate her? And what circumstances she is talking about? What did she know about me? No... I can't lose her... I need her... I want her...' thought Arnav. He is feeling like go to Khushi and make her understand that he is searching from long time for this innocent love. He wants to clear her doubts about accepting her. He doesn't want to stay in the room where Khushi is not. Its suffocating him. Please Khushi... don't leave like this as my mother left. I'm searching for this love from years... please...' he thought and drifted into deep slumber with the effect of the medicine.

Chapter 8

IF you really... REALLY... and I mean it... if you really wanted PMs for my update please scroll down...

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 9 years ago
..Sri..sd..lg.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If you really wanted PMs for my update  please add this account to your buddy list. I won't send any PMs from my main account...
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
simply awesome update !!! khushi's love have brought a hope in arnav's heart.. he wants khushi in his life... he is bowled by khushi's selflessness and humbleness, her care for him.. arnav is feeling suffocated in a room if khushi is not around.. loving this story.. arnav is falling for khushi, his khushi while khushi already belongs to her arnavji.. agree with khushi.. she doesn't want to burden arnav as she loves him but she wants him to come to her with feelings from his heart... loved the update.. once again awesome one..  ðŸ˜ƒ

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š