Today's Epi - I Loved VD with all my heart! I HATED RK TO THE CORE!

LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all...VD take a bow πŸ‘...RK really made a chill run down my spine today 😲...totally the kind of creepy vibes a dangerous villian gives off ...
VD tussi great ho!!⭐️ After a long time, I could actually feel myself loathing RK today to the core...πŸ˜ƒ...the old Kameena in his most refined form 😈...so its safe to assume the hero will be his own villian for the time being πŸ˜‰

RK is unable to stand and watch all the media appreciate only his wife...he leaves...Dips takes the opportunity to corner him and point out all the insecurities he his hiding from even himself...RK declares its not true but his expressions give him away clearly...

I loved the way he shut her upπŸ˜ƒ...though his overreaction proved her right in the end πŸ˜†

The ominous double meaning Thank you speech😲...it was a warning signal replete with neon lights saying "Delicate - Handle With Care"☒️...unfortunately Madhu only caught the literal meaning and not what he was trying to achieve through it all ...Only he "knew" what he was asking and only she "understood" what she was answering...
Then comes the Whammer...Main tumhe kabhi samajh nahin payungi RK ...and the double whammer...tum nahin samjhogi toh aur kaun samjhega πŸ€ͺ...two lines to sum up their married life. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Can I say that CVs have finally given us THE Answer 🀣...They are saying ...Hear and understand it loud and clear folks and stop wasting 100 pages of MAT...Madhu will never understand the man she loves more than life herself...and RK will always question why does the person I love more than life itself never understand me...🀣🀣🀣

So this is manipulative RK at his best...using his own unborn baby to try and hide his wife from the world...

Its true that he is jealous and insecure about his status as a Superstar and is there trying to clip her wings before she can take flight...he does not understand that his canary loves her golden cage   ...and she does not understand that she needs to assure her captor of her compliance in her own captivity.

But I believe its not just these obvious negative feelings that are festering in RK...the way he was pulling her close, looking at her with an almost animalistic possessiveness, and then that manner of using both hands to secure her to himself...again his suppressed anger as she is happy to hear that people "love" her...she was busy basking in the love of many...and he, the one who had loved her "first", watching her forget him and not even look at him...

This isnt just envy and ego...this is pure possessiveness...the kind of animalistic emotion that even the Golden Criminal was unable to evoke in RK...because he was just a man whom RK could destroy, this is the entire country...the primal urge to hide her in some deep dark corner and never let the world even have another glance of her...I hope I was able to explain what I mean...the kind of dark love that bends men to manipulate and twist anything to get what they want...

So finally the movie is a success...everyone is happy...though it was extremely insensitive for the entire family Bittui, Roma and MC to congratulate and praise only Madhu...also very clunky πŸ˜†...
Have I said it before? I HATE MC ! 😑

Precap - oooh...more admirers for Madhubala and only 4 for RK...whatever are you gonna do now, RK? 😈

And is 4 always going be the bearer of ill omen in MBland...Its like the 666 of the Antichrist for them 🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Sorry for the delay in updating my comment... πŸ˜† got busy with something.. πŸ˜³
Anyways.. superb post Anki!!!πŸ‘
You are my soul sistar!! Though it has already happened so many times, yet I am spooked that how can our thought process match so much?!! πŸ˜²

You know what I am talking about! πŸ˜†

First of all, we have to understand that from the beginning we were promised an epic dark love story.. were we not? At least that was the reason why I started watching the show in the first place. Not for DD, not for VD.. as I never even knew them at that time.. it was the theme and the story that attracted me. Now, epic love does not necessarily mean selfless divine love of Heer Ranjha.. and Laila Majnoo. and what not.. There are various kinds of love and love stories just like there are various kinds of people in the world. 

This story is truly epic in a unique way and needless to say it is quite a dark one. 

RK is a freaking antihero... there is no need to target him with moral lectures nor is there a need to defend him in any way. He will commit mistakes and at times he will be as wrong as a person can ever be. He is a grey character, an antihero, he will often blur the lines between a hero and a villain, which is just why I love him and I hate him. 

He is not your typical soap opera hero... the perfect man.. the man who girls dream about.. the person running for "Best Husband Award" .. he is flawed, very flawed yet one of a kind. 

Just like you said, he is not just being insecure of Madhu overtaking him overnight in BW while she was least interested in the movie and where he worked hard to get to the position where he is now. There is a lot more to it.It's not just about his ego. It's little to do with sharing stardom with Madhu and more to do with the fact that he doesn't want to share his Madhu with BW or with the world for that matter. 

Now one may say that why did he then want Madhu to be his heroine earlier? Why did he realize it just now? Well, it's simple, at that time he was sure that Madhu's first priority will always be RK. She doesn't want anything to do with the industry, there were no insecurities then, he was overwhelmed by the pride that what a find his Madhu truly is, but now he sees her getting attracted towards this world a little. He knew that his Madhu will never change and will never be attracted towards this world and even if she gets attracted to it, he will be right there by her side. Now, he is sensing that she enjoys the appreciation she is getting just like anyone would. His Madhu is not immune to the attraction that pulls her into BW after all. So, he is scared and using all his power to keep not only his ego intact but also the most important part of his life and existence, his Madhu safe with him. Also, at that time he was planning to make a movie which will not put Madhu alone in the spotlight for the world. He would have shared that space with her but now, he is sidelined and can only see her from afar just like everyone else.

And most importantly he realized it only now because it's always easier said than done.. πŸ˜†

He underestimated his obsession for Madhu .. πŸ˜† just like he said.. he realized just now that even he doesn't understand himself properly. 

So, that's why he is using Madhu's pregnancy (something that she actually wants) to his own benefit, so that saanp bhi mar jaye and laathi bhi na toote.. something like that.. I am bad with Urdu/Hindi idioms.. πŸ˜† He is making sure that Madhu remains the way she always was and doesn't change because of her new found attraction towards the glamorous world. 

Whatever I am loving it.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

And yeah.. almost forgot to add.. Vivian was excellent!! Makes RK all the more entertaining and fun to analyze! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ETA: OMG I did so much bak bak!! πŸ˜²πŸ€£
Type karte waqt did not even realize.. πŸ€£ And I still have so much to say.. πŸ€£
Edited by Valar.Morghulis - 10 years ago
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Ankita, even i loved VD flawless acting, he was just too good!! 😎
And RK was at his worst!! he was getting in my nerves, hw selfish can he be just for his fame and success,  he can stoop so low!! 🀒
Sheenumonaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bt tdy he didnt do anythng just jealous becz he ignore by ppl n he nt use baby he just gv wt madhu wnt no matter he got benifit frm ths n if he gt thn wt is problem n he is nt lyt othr shws heroes alwz adarshwadi n bore he lives in reality n in real smtime feel insecure acc to character
LostTraveller thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rihan05

Nice post Ankita, even i loved VD flawless acting, he was just too good!! 😎
And RK was at his worst!! he was getting in my nerves, hw selfish can he be just for his fame and success,  he can stoop so low!! 🀒

Thanks Rihan...
VD really blew me away today...this is the real anti-hero I signed up to see 😎
RK was all out anti-hero here...a veritably despicable b******d...the guy who went through with the unwedding knowing that it will hurt him the most...that guy is back and here to stay for a while...
LostTraveller thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheenumonaya

Bt tdy he didnt do anythng just jealous becz he ignore by ppl n he nt use baby he just gv wt madhu wnt no matter he got benifit frm ths n if he gt thn wt is problem n he is nt lyt othr shws heroes alwz adarshwadi n bore he lives in reality n in real smtime feel insecure acc to character

No...he did do a lot of things...he gave a Thank you speech πŸ˜†...that was his indirect way of telling Madhu all his insecurities and manipulating her at the same time...he observed Madhu throughout the time the news was shown...his creepy dialogue throw and his creepy smirk comfirm its not Right Kameena at work here...its pure Evil Kameena playing a whole new ballgame πŸ˜†

@bold - exactly! And right now he is the anti-hero who is going to only feed off negative emotions...this will ofcourse be only for a time...but right now ...he is the RK I love to hate 😈
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice Post... VD was fab...
Don't like that RK using his unborn baby ...otherwise u know I don't mind his kaminapanti...πŸ˜›
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pure posssesssivenesss?? i totally agree with that... he a superstar hero... why he gonna feel so insecurity with superstar heroin?? he can't understand his own heart... that the problem!! yeah maybe it's clash of ego but just for this movie right... why things getting bigger?? cause he somehow feel that he have to share... his only 'precious' person with the world!! he have to clip her wings before she start to fly too high... u r so right!! just look at our show title... we should have watch this bound to the word of 'junoon'!!
LostTraveller thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipstar

Nice Post... VD was fab...

Don't like that RK using his unborn baby ...otherwise u know I don't mind his kaminapanti...πŸ˜›

Thanks Tru,...VD was awesome today 😳
RK was really a selfish jerk for using his baby to get what he wanted...but I cant help it...this is the RK that I signed up to see
Rishabala693 thumbnail
This is the rk I rooted for. Can we please have a tragic ending with both of them dying.I know I am evil😈