|| DDBEDS 26th November 2013 WU || Shivani helps Raghu to find new job

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se 26th November 2013 Written Update (15)

The Episode starts with Shivani telling to Raghu that everyone did do too much for her and now she wants to do something for them too. Raghu asks but what?? She says that she will work. Raghu says that she can't work. Daaju never let Shivani go alone anywhere, so how can Raghu accept it? Shivani asks why? Shivani says please let me work. I would love to work. Raghu says that Daaju left Shivani to him and he has to take care of her. Please try to understand.! Don't mind but if we don't talk about this it would be better! Babyji you trust me na?? I will take care of you, please trust me! And then the title song plays In the background. Shivani asks but how will you do it alone? Right now you don't have job. He says I don't have job but will find one very soon. I'm trying my best. I'll find soon. But you are not working . That's it! And then he goes. Shivani says that she trusts him but she wants to see him happy. I'll do something for you to find a job.

In the morning. Shivani is in the room, she is tensed. Raghu comes and asks what happened? Why are you in tension? She says that she has to practice for the awards. When will we practice?? Tell me. Raghu says I know but we can start sometimes else. Shivani says that they have to start now. Raghu says ok.

Raghu finds a job as repairing cars.

Mahima comes to Jaswant and asks him to be ready coz her aunty is coming. Mahima says that she likes everything which is perfect. And then the door rings. It's her aunty. Mahima goes to her and says welcome. And then aunty sits on the couch. Aunty asks to sit too.

Shivani's friend brings her car to them where Raghu is working. She sees Raghu. She is confused in seeing Raghu there. She calls Shivani and tells that Raghu is working there. Shivani is shocked and says thanks to her and hangs up.

In the next scene Maya wanted to eat something but then Bella comes and sees her eating on the bed. She shouts at Maya. But then Maya gets angry. She stands up and tells her something about her husband. Bella cries and goes.

Shivani comes to Raghu. Raghu gets shocked when he sees Shivani. He gets up and goes to Shivani and asks why she is here. Shivani says to quit the job and come with her. Raghu says that it was difficult to find this job. Shivani says that he can quit the job coz he has already found a perfect job. Raghu gets confused and asks what does it mean? Which job? I don't understand. Shivani recalls: She had phoned a man to take Raghu as worker and not her coz she can't work. The man accepts and says that she should tell Raghu to meet him. Raghu gets happy. Shivani says that she did what Raghu have always done for her. Raghu says that the job is for Shivani so how can I do it? Shivani says ok.. then I will go out at the night without telling anyone, will go to the kitchen and cook food for the whole family and won't listen to you. Raghu says ok ok.. I understood. I'll do the job. Shivani gets happy and tells him to get ready. But Shivani stops him and shows that he has something on his face but Raghu doesn't get it so she helps him and touches his cheeks :DD Raghu gets embarrassed. Their BG tune is playing in the background. Raghu says ok ok, I'll do it. Shivani says ok, go and get ready .

At home. Raghu and Shivani come happily at home. Mumma asks why are you guys so happy? Raghu says that he found a job. Everyone gets happy. Baburaam asks Raghu how much money will you get? Raghu says I'll get it out tomorrow. Baburaam tells him to pay everything for him. Raghu says don't worry. When I find the money I will pay it. Raghu asks Bella why she is sad? Bella says that she is really happy. And then she goes.

PRECAP:

Abhimanyu and Raghu are standing outside of Raghu's house. Abhi shows him the copy of the original will. And then he shows Raghu the original will which Daaju made before he died. But now you will get it that I'm only thinking about you. I'm on Shivani and Your side. Shivani sees them.

Edited by Naz_YuvReen - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank You for the Written Update
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail