Amita Ka Amit WU:26/11 Ammu-Riya Ka Dostana,Amit Bana Kajri Ka Nishana

AurinMishu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode starts with Kajri pushing Raunak's pram towards the buffet table. Everyone is busy doing Aarti so no one notices. When the pram is about to hit the table Kajri screams "Raunak" and runs towards him but her Saaree gets stuck in a tea-table. Amit, Amita and all the family members are shocked seeing the view and are unable to do anything about it. When Raunaks pram is inches away from the table Riya comes running and takes him on her lap...the entire buffet table with all the food falls down! Everyone is relived...Hemant says, we were looking at Maata Rani's Murti, don't know how Raunak's carrier started moving! Baa says if Riya had not come in time, something ominous would have happened! Amit thanks Riya. Riya says stop thanking! Thank God Raunak is alright, I was so scared! The pram is suppose to have a lock, how did it start moving by itself? Amita sees the buffet tables nut-bolts lying on the floor, and understands that the whole thing was not an accident. Kajri is angry and is thinking in her mind that she missed the opportunity to become the hero by saving Raunak (Gosh! Her evilness😡!!)

At night Amita knocks the door of Rohan-Riya's room, keeps the nut-bolts on the floor and hides nearby. She wants to see Riya's reaction seeing the nut-bolts. Riya opens the door looks around and is about to get inside the room. She suddenly looks down and gets surprised to see the nut-bolts! She comes downstairs and calls Amita loudly. Amita comes down and asks what is it? Riya shows the nut-bolts to Amita and says, Look! These are the buffet table nut-bolts! Amita is surprised and starts crying hugging Riya. Riya asks her in a surprised voice why are you crying? Amita apologizes to her saying, i misunderstood you, i always thought you were trying to harm Raunak please forgive me. Riya starts crying too and says please don't cry Amita...you are not the only one, i too have made mistakes. I always took Kajri's side to make you look bad. But i've never think of hurting Raunak, i love him as i love Pari (it was such an emotional scene...aaknon mein khushi waale aansu aa gaye, totally loved Riya today, she was awesome👏). Amita and Riya patch up saying sorry to each other.

Its late at night. Kajri is in her room talking to someone over the phone. Amita comes there, shows the nut-bolts and asks can you tell me anything about these (i wanted her to give Kajri a tight slap😡)? Kajri looks very frightened! She says in a wavering voice these are nut-bolts, what else? Amita says, Oh really! You perfectly know what i'm talking about! These are the nut-bolts of the buffet table...you loosened them with your own hands to make the table fall! I can totally see it in your face! Kajri starts weeping and says you are misunderstanding me, i didn't do anything! Poors are always victimized of false allegations (nakhre to dekho iske😡). Amit comes there looking for Amita. Amita is about to tell Amit everything but she stops and leaves the room with him instead (good job, Amit won't have believed her).

Kajri is outside the house with a stranger (ab ye kaun aa gaya! I want to be wrong, but i think its Rohan!) telling him with full confidence that she have succeeded to prove Amita a bad mother infront of everyone and its a matter of time now that everyone in the family will accept her as Raunaks mom (how dare she😡😡😡 maar naa daalun isko mai😡)!

Amit is in the living-room sitting on the sofa, he looks exhausted and is having a real bad headache (ahem! mera man kiya uska sir dabaa doon😳). Kajri is standing nearby keeping an eye on him (her black magic might be the reason of the headache), she has an evil smile on her face. She mixes some kind of powder with tea and goes near Amit. She offers him the tea saying  you look tensed
(tujhe kyaa😡), have this tea. Amit (Gadha😡) says how did you know i'm tensed? Kajri says everyone is tensed because of Amita Didi these days (himmat to dekho iski😡). I know you have headache when you are tensed, you should have this tea, you'll feel better (fulltoo line maar rahi hai😡). Amit is about to take a sip but is interrupted with a call. He attends it and is about to leave the place without having the tea. Kajri asks him to have the tea. Amit says he doesn't want it and tells her, don't think that i don't see how Amita behaves with you😲 But i expect you to be mature about it and not to take it on your heart! Kajri says i have no problem with it and makes a sad face! Amit understands the reason and asks for the tea and drinks it 😲(kisne kaha tha itna softy hone ko)! After drinking it he starts feeling dizzy, Kajri looks really happy seeing that!

Amit comes to his room. Amita says, i was waiting for you, i need to tell you something really important. What happened, you look very tired? Amit says there were lot of work in the office today and lies down on the bed. Amita takes his stuffs from him and while keeping them in their places, she tells him about what happened in Kajri's room . She comes close to Amit and gets surprised to see that Amit has fall asleep! She calls him but he doesn't wake up😕

In the morning, Amita is in the bathroom with Raunak to bathe him (it was such a cute scene) she mixes some baby shampoo with the water and comes out to take Raunaks towel. Amit wakes up, Amita asks Raunak to say Good Morning to Papa, Amit kisses Raunaks hand and says "Good Morning Raunak" (awww sho cute). Amit is still dizzy. Amita asks him if he is having a headache and wants to make him tea, meanwhile Kajri comes there with Tea and Raunak's towel. Amit is very happy to see her😲😲 Amita asks Kajri, who told you to make tea? Amit says why do you keep taunting Kajri all the time and thanks Kajri for the tea😲 Kajri offers Amita to have tea and says she is here to keep Raunaks towel in the bathroom. Amita firmly says she doesn't want to have tea and Raunaks towel from her. Amit tells Kajri, how many times i've told you not to bother what Amita says...go ahead and keep the towel in the bathroom😲. Amita is shocked with Amit's behavior (and so am i)!!

Precap: Kajri tells Amit and Phalguni that Amita has mixed bleaching powder with Raunaks bathing water instead of shampoo. Amita says i can not make such a huge mistake and asks Kajri you did this, right? Amit screams in anger and scolds Amita saying it has become a habit of you to accuse others of your mistakes...😲

Thanks to Lily for the beautiful title❤️
Edited by AurinMishu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lagi raho aurin... iss kajri ki band baja dena apne write up mein,...
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome blossom start Aurin...waiting 4 the entire WU!!😊
grintson thumbnail
uhh aaj bhot gussa aa raha hai iss kajri pe...😡
rishonarachel thumbnail
Staring is super chulbul dear 👏
khushi987 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow... gud going chulbuli...
khushi987 thumbnail
great job done my dear chulbuli... it's awesome...   

ajke epi me suspense dal dia cv ne... kajri k sath wo Banda kaun h????
grintson thumbnail
wondeful write up aurin... and i liked n agree with ur reactions in between... 
AurinMishu thumbnail
Sorry guys...i know i'm very late (actually slow😡)!
Truth is jitna mai AKA se pyaar karti hoon...utna dar mujhe WU likhte waqt lagta hai😕
Gosh!! I hate doing WU😭

Thank you guys...I really love you for appreciating my writing ❤️ Edited by AurinMishu - 10 years ago
khushi987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AurinMishu

Sorry guys...i know i'm very late!
Truth is jitna mai AKA se pyaar karti hoon...utna dar mujhe WU likhte waqt lagta hai😕
Gosh!! I hate doing WU😭

Bt u did fabulous job dear... loved it...