OS Amarprem - Precap

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi,

Just thought of posting a precap...

😳

Her face was scrunched up in panic, her eyes frightened n frantic as she pushed through the crowd , feeling the heat from the room , burning her...' run! The hall is on fire ...' she heard many shout at her, but she didn't stop, her eyes searching only one...him...

'pratigya...!' he whispered against her forehead n she sighed ... n there in the middle of the bellowing fire n heat , he kissed her ...

Hope u liked it 😳 
Edited by dhakarn - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm loving the precap😳 
They both were worried about each other and K with finding her let his emotions and heart take control and kissed her.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Only Kriya can be this passionate... Thank u Dhanya... I am reliving MKAP days with Kriya again... loads of thanks n love...
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekrn

I'm loving the precap😳

They both were worried about each other and K with finding her let his emotions and heart take control and kissed her.

Thanks dear... this kiss will have contasting effects on k n p πŸ˜ƒ
rekrn thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Thanks dear... this kiss will have contasting effects on k n p πŸ˜ƒ

Let me guessπŸ˜›

P will realize that she loves K.  K will again have a conflict between heart and mind.  The mind wiill question why he kissed her, she doesn't mean anything she's a maid and insult her again. His heart on the other hand will tell him he enjoyed it and it felt good.

Please update soon, eager to find out what happens.πŸ˜ƒ
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg mind-blowing precap dhanya pls pls update Asap 😳
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read latest chapters.. I love the way you write the whole kriya dancing and the game was too good β˜ΊοΈ loving where track is heading such a gripping precap
Pls update. Soon 
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekrn

Let me guessπŸ˜›

P will realize that she loves K. K will again have a conflict between heart and mind. The mind wiill question why he kissed her, she doesn't mean anything she's a maid and insult her again. His heart on the other hand will tell him he enjoyed it and it felt good.

Please update soon, eager to find out what happens.πŸ˜ƒ

Yes n no...

P will 'begin' to realise that she may b falling in love with him...what do u think will b her reaction?
πŸ˜‰

N k ...    he is going to get the shock of his life as the kiss is going to be diff ... something what he had only seen in dreams til then... n so u can imagine what would be his reaction πŸ˜‰

dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: babithaj

Only Kriya can be this passionate... Thank u Dhanya... I am reliving MKAP days with Kriya again... loads of thanks n love...

thanks babitha πŸ˜ƒ  

glad u r liking it πŸ˜ƒ 
rekrn thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Yes n no...

P will 'begin' to realise that she may b falling in love with him...what do u think will b her reaction?
πŸ˜‰

N k ...    he is going to get the shock of his life as the kiss is going to be diff ... something what he had only seen in dreams til then... n so u can imagine what would be his reaction πŸ˜‰

See you updated the next chapter but before I go read it this is what I think will be P's reaction she will happy but shocked that she who hates men could be falling for K a person who she considers the "devil" 

Now let me go readπŸ˜ƒ