Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
lovely os 
loved it
very nicely written
kaprasin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A beautiful OS. You just put some incredible thoughts and the wonderful feeling of love and made this fabulous OS. Arnav having that friendship band all these years shows he has started to feel for her long time back. Great writing mints.
sman thumbnail
loved reading this again :-)
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so good to read something lyk this.. Really it is beautiful writting.. I can't explain it in words.. I m in tears...
Crystalcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely,magical,awesome...etc😉
beautiful love story...👏
scrapbooker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved the story. There is beauty in simplicity and you managed it very well here. Thx for sharing.
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh Minty

I love this story. You know it brings to mind all of my  childhood crushes both in school and college.

You know, I wanted to marry Sunil Gavaskar, when I was in School.And the list includes Yesudas, Viv Richards,   Bombay Dyeing model Karan Kapoor,  While in college the list  went on with Yehudi Menuhin, Sachin  ( the crush  is still raging) and Oh God!  .

The love I felt for all those great persons were not fleeting but still remain..

Later realized how those memories kept me alive and hopeful

Now I share those craziness to my only daughter who is in school who loves Louis Hamilton, Justin Beiber and Neymar. I know what it was, so I can communicate with her  and I am her best friend now.

All those feelings taught me , how I should I treat such fancies of my little girl and thus to create  healthy thoughts in her mind on parents and family.She talks to me on everything, her crushes, interests , her boy friends!  etc.

Experience is the best teacher. We must treat the young generation with respect and love and not with a rod.

Yeah. All those days !mmm😊

Thank you dear.

Love
Anna
🤗