Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreenani,  LASmirti,  SSimra,  shweta6767,  minu_G,  Anam Ali,  mizzle22,  JustMySelfSahasYuvreenian,  ShivinkiJas
Thanks a lot everyone for liking it
Next part coming up soon 
krupaa thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

krupaa thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
firstly no doubt the update was awesome... hanji hanji daal chawal mil hi gayi Yuvraj ko 😆. The most awaited moment by the readers...😳 really loved it perfect ending unlike the CV's who gave us such a dumb and meaningless ending urghhh🤢. Secondly, I don't know what u gonna think bout me but I dunno i'm actually not sad coz u ended the FF, though i should be. I'm in a way not happy also. Whenever a tue or thurs used to come i kept waiting for SGC from the first day to the last I have loved the story I have also always resd on it and forgot to unres it a few times [Yes only a Few times!!!!😆] I have great memories attached with this story and how can I forget this is the place where I actually started off with ManJas. I still remember the convo we had here about the daal chawal scene.🤣 and the irony here is that i was too eating lunch jisme daal chawal tha which cracks me up a bit. 😆 I don't think I regret you ended it. because there is no point in keep on writing and writing the story coz then it'll loose it's charm especially when you are already continuing an almost 2 year old serial. every part you wrote has touched me It feels like the story should never end it should keep going on forever  but I think it was meant to b coz all good thing have to come to an end and so has the most beloved FF of this forum. it doesn't matter how the story started how it went on or how it ended what matters most is if the writer could make place in your heart and surely the writer owns a very big place in my heart. Congratulations Kdi you own and deserve to be praised coz the thing you have put up under this thread is magnificent.⭐️  Edited by Shivinian - 9 years ago
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

OMG Krupaa I was so shocked to hear you ended SGC I thought it would complete 1 thread, I really wanted it to complete 1 thread. I never thought it would end so soon, all good things come to an end. 

I wish you were the writer of SG2 you would be amazing love your writing the CVs should learn from you idiots🤬hate them. It was so nice of you to continue the from where SG left of you done a better job than SG2 CVs.

Wonderful Part
loved the Yuvreen scenes, Suvi again didnt hear full convo and came to conclusion without knowing the truth... chipkoo girl after Yuvi needed a slap wish Suvi had slapped her

Do write more stories looking forward to read your new story soon 

Thank you for this Fanfic🤗
indradhanushs thumbnail
The update was so cute krupa , i loved the scenes how yuvraj always helped suvreen , he is her rock , always stand by her , protect her , love her , they are truly perfect , will miss this story , ur writings are amazing , waiting for next work , the perfect yuvreen , love them so much
yuvreenani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well all good things come to an end 😭
but yes it was an amazing amazing update and i will badly miss SGC!
I felt like m watching the show itself. come back soon krupa di
shweta6767 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update Di 👏
i really like your first ff it was marvelous.❤️
i am very sad but its ok. and aapne thik kaha di "all love storis ends some or other day" but kuch story yaaden ban jati hai jinhe hum bhula nhi sakte unme se ek story YUVREEN ki bhi hai.
 Waiting for your new ff Di.
please your new story soon...
ALL THE BEST👍🏼😆
SSimra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was awesome
But it ended arghhh
Gonna miss it more than alot
Wonderful ending...!!!!
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail