thanks for the congrats noorie
lub u 2😳
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago
Congrats Juli di 😊
Sorry for being late

Quick Qs.

1. Best thing abt being MOTW? the different people which ask questions and additions to my hit list waiting for them to become MOTW😈

2. Worst thing abt being MOTW? answering so many questions but my time will come muhuhuhahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

3. Who'd u like to see be in the hot-seat next? hmmmm  since there is a saying he who smelt it dealt it therefore since u said it i choose uπŸ˜†

4. Wierdest question you have ever been asked? none as of yet
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LOL!! awesome and funny answers julu! πŸ˜† πŸ‘

Ahhh so now that u have manoj, i take pulkit away πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† j/k

Hahaha LOL πŸ˜† I would probably do the same πŸ˜†

LOL πŸ˜†

.Prometheus. thumbnail
yaar im a shy person when im first introduced to someone but when i understand the lay of the land my true colour emerge 😈
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMG Naina innovative Questions n Julu gr8 Answers

Fine here r few more questions
Just a few[actually asked this questions to few, so a bit twisting this question a bit for u]

Ahem

One Adjective or a phrase to describe the following
couples: + 2 positive n negative points abt the couple

Sujal[Rajeev]-Kashish:

Kunal-Nimmo :

Kavya-Anjali:

Soham-Anjali:

Lakshaya-KT:

Mihir-Tulsi:

Sameer-Shruti:

Prem-Debo[Ur fav]:

Jai-Bani:

Pratham-Gauri:

Lakshya-KT:

Anish-Baby:

Anish-Dimple:

Praveen-Praveena:

Kunal-Natassha:

Vikrant-Nimmo

Amandeep-Preet[dadaji-Dadi]

My fav KK-KB

Pam-Pushi

Nikhil Ananya:

Prem-Mukti:

Ranveer-Tia:

Yuvi-Ashi:

Sumeet-Soniya:

Sumit-Kumkum:

If Want more will add them soon πŸ˜†

Luv,

Shagun

sweet_shagun thumbnail
FEW MORE QUESTION:

Why did u choose this id "MainEkhaseena"
Were u inspired by Urmila's role in Ek Haseena πŸ˜†

PS:dont mind, i think this id is really hatke shows tht ur very creative

If Manoj approaches u n says "Julu I love u" n ur reaction wud b

If Pulkit does the same ur reaction wud b

Have u seen KANK, did u like tht movie
if u have seen tht movie, tell me ur advice for Karan Johar

Wht is tht which u like abt KHNK

Do u think tht this show is diff

Wht is the best part abt this KHNK forum

How does it feel to b a IFRockerz in such a short span of life

PS:dont hate me Julu, hope this set of question keeps u Busy

Luv,

Shagun
.Prometheus. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_shagun

OMG Naina innovative Questions n Julu gr8 Answers

Fine here r few more questions
Just a few[actually asked this questions to few, so a bit twisting this question a bit for u]

Ahem

One Adjective or a phrase to describe the following
couples: + 2 positive n negative points abt the couple

Sujal[Rajeev]-Kashish: Judaai (there always seperating)
they were a sweet and adorable to watch now its the same old same old love story and marrying other people

Kunal-Nimmo :  young romeo and juliet without the death - loyal and honest couple shame they are so confused and dont tell talk about their feelings about each other

Kavya-Anjali: epitome of what love means they knew eachtoher inside out and loved one another truly hated the galat faime the came about the needed to truse one anohter

Soham-Anjali: hmm right now there relationship seems the same as KA so the same thing, in my opinion Anjali should be with Shaurya and Soham with Rewa

Lakshaya-KT: loves young dream they are so in tune with one anohter and have the same mindset too much alike which causes prblems ones too starightforaward and one not enuff

Mihir-Tulsi: Ram Sita for sure,  ordealas problems they get over nefink in due time and theere love runs very deep, shame tulsi dont confide in him and Mihir dont trust her more

Sameer-Shruti: mismatched couple i dunno the seem like the get on well and they make a sweet couple but there checmistry is just not there i dont see them click

Prem-Debo[Ur fav]: my fav and debo no way yaar but they are too much alike there mentality and greed is too alike thats why i dont like there pairing they make gud partners in crime though but not lovers

Jai-Bani: ?????

Pratham-Gauri: ??????

Anish-Baby: ?????

Anish-Dimple: ?????

Praveen-Praveena: ???????

Kunal-Natassha: bhai behen seriously they would make great bro and sis in my opinion there chemistry for a coupleing is not there but for bro and sis making it is they ideals are totally different sometimes they do suit but not all the times though

Vikrant-Nimmo friends forever, there dosti is the best yaar they really care for each other and think a lot about one another there used to be gud chemistry there for being a couple but now i think that is gone but the freidship remains

Amandeep-Preet[dadaji-Dadi] they give the meaning to opposite atrracting but in a way they fit eachtoher and compliment eachother what one lacks and other has in bundles i cant say nefink bad about them i like there coupling

My fav KK-KB comedy central if these get together yaar omg there house will be laugh a second not a second of seriousness in there lives the most chilled out couple ever yaar there mentality is the same although i thinkKK is more serious that KB in some aspects

Pam-Pushi ??????

Nikhil Ananya:

Prem-Mukti: casonovva finally falls in love, yaar they are the epitome of opposite attracting no two person are more unlike each other but there chemistry is so there but prem needs to open up more and mukti needs to be stroung nonne of this rona dhone

Ranveer-Tia: ??????

Yuvi-Ashi: ????????

Sumeet-Soniya: ??????

Sumit-Kumkum: ????? dont really watch the serial avidly so cant comment

If Want more will add them soon πŸ˜†
okay some of these have no idea who they are i don think ive watched thoseπŸ˜•

Luv,

Shagun

Edited by MainEkHasina - 17 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_shagun

FEW MORE QUESTION:

Why did u choose this id "MainEkhaseena"
Were u inspired by Urmila's role in Ek Haseena πŸ˜† well i usually use the id hasinahoonmain in all the forums i go to and websites but someone already had that one here so i went for something similar in nature so mainekhasina

PS:dont mind, i think this id is really hatke shows tht ur very creative

If Manoj approaches u n says "Julu I love u" n ur reaction wud b like with eijjo i would bog at him for as very long time ask him to pinch me then scream i lub u 2

If Pulkit does the same ur reaction wud b i would faint on the spot yaar

Have u seen KANK, did u like tht movie hmmm well i thought it was okay but didnt like the ending SRK and Rani should have stayed with there respective partners and sorted things out i mean SRk had a kid as well
if u have seen tht movie, tell me ur advice for Karan Johar stick to the lovey dovey stuff dont go to the controversial side

Wht is tht which u like abt KHNK eijoo and sanjeeda and the comedy aspect, aslo the fact that tracks are not dragged here

Do u think tht this show is diff for sure yaar its different not the usual saas bahi sazish here

Wht is the best part abt this KHNK forum people are so friendly here and i was here from the beginning😳

How does it feel to b a IFRockerz in such a short span of life lols yaar i dont really think much about the titles u get for posts im just happy that ive made so many frriends here and that ive got fond memeories of this place

PS:dont hate me Julu, hope this set of question keeps u Busy

Luv,

Shagun

.Prometheus. thumbnail
shagun the couple questions i answered as many as i could since quite a few of them i know nothing about there pairings πŸ˜•
sweet_shagun thumbnail

never mind,

gr8 Answers BTW

Kunu-Nats Bhai Behen wht an irony, rida wudnt like it yaar, waise i also think the same most of the time, but jokes apart if they wud have been in another show as main lead's they wud have looked good, may b but Julu u knw EJoo was the first choice for Prem if tht wud have happened then we wud indeed have seen this pair as Bhai Behen onscreenπŸ˜†

Luv,

Shagun

Edited by sweet_shagun - 17 years ago