Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Arre baap re. Bhai anagram banane mein hi 5 saal lag jaayenge! 🤣 Rakhenge kuch didi se related.  😆

swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can you imagine Didi in the James Bond role bro?? 😆 She will do fantastic, I will tell u what. The name's Beauty, Divine Beauty.😆
DemonStar thumbnail
Surely, bro. 😃 Her VA outfit with a little tinkering seems perfect for a Bond film. I can already imagine her doing the double agent role in front of criminal dregs perfectly.
Yeah but problem is these Indian directors are freaking blind. Surely didi should have done a couple of films by now. She is, what, 32 -33 at the moment and she should have had atleast 2-3 films by now. 😡
DemonStar thumbnail

Yes bro, but I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. I find 99.9% of Hindi films pure garbage. Unless it's something like Lagaan, A Wednesday or Kahaani, I'd be glad if she stays away from them.

She deserves A-list Hollywood films, she's that talented.

Sorry bro, went to have dinner.😆

That's what I am also talking about bro. Good films, not the masala Song and dance garbage we have going on. Something like the Lunchbox. She would have done the character of the lady so well don't you think??
DemonStar thumbnail

Ah, haven't seen that yet. It's a thriller sorta film? 😊

We really don't get enough of such quality films. Somehow they always manage to find a way to inject a dose of corniness in most of them. 😔

No bro. It is an Irfan Khan film with Nawaz Siddiqui as the supporting actor. It is an emotional rollercoaster ride bro. Irfan is an officer goer about to retire and the leading lady is an unhappily married woman. They exchange little snippets about heir daily lives through the tiffinbox that the lady sends Irfan for lunch. See it once bro. It has gotten rave reviews and rightly so.
DemonStar thumbnail

Looks very interesting! Thanks bro. Will check it out. 😃

I really admire Irfan Khan. He was truly outstanding in Billu and Slumdog Millionaire, and moved me to tears in the climax of Life of Pi. Expressions and modulation of dialogue done with perfection. 👍🏼

Oh Life of Pi was a visual masterclass bro. Had the privilege of watching it in 3D and boy, was it an experience bro!! Fantastic story, brilliantly shot and Irfan Khan and the young boy were outstanding.👏

Never watched Billu or Slumdog bro.😕 Not a big film guy.😛
Edited by swagatamghosh94 - 10 years ago