The prince of hearts
When the soul slumber soundless
Says happy birthday to you

On 1st of December , 
we  wish u A fantastic birthday
Happy birthday, our precious 
Our love for you, we wish to extend.
Experiences filled, with joy and laughter,
Special memories, we shall recall after.

From the beginning, you made us smile,
Accepted us, without any trial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wakqcN9djsg

Edited by princessofkesar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

1st December, 1985
The most talented and handsome person was born on the heart of Delhi, named
Saurabh Raaj Jain

Saurbah Raaj Jain, the well known Indian Television actor was born in Delhi on 1st December, 1985 and brought up in Delhi. The most talented Saurabh belongs to a academically oriented Jain family with business background. His mother is a lawyer by profession. He has two elder sisters who are married and settled in New Delhi.

Saurabh's middle name Raaj'comes from his mother's name Raaj'. He is following Buddhism for the last 10 years. Saurabh is one of the tallest actor in Tele Industry with the height of 6'3".

The most talented actor Saurabh did his schooling from C.S.K.M Delhi Boarding school. Later he completed his higher education from Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi on Computer Science.

When asking him about his first journey to Television Industry from his very first college life Saurabh said, "To be very honest, I never thought I would take up modelling, television or acting. My first show was Remix for Star One. Many people had told me to consider ramp modelling because of my height but I never took the suggestions seriously. I had a friend in college who used to model and we lived close to each other so we would commute to college and back. One day I accompanied him to an audition and that happened to be the Remix audition. Shrishti Behl was there and she asked me to give it a shot. I was very curious about being in front of the camera so I figured, why not? A few days after my audition, I got a call confirming that I had bagged the role!! So, acting kind of happened out of the Blue and I had seriously never ever thought that I would come into this field."
When asking him about his  parents and family's reaction on his decision of picking up acting as a career, Saurabh said, "My parents were completely against my decision to become an actor. My mom is a lawyer and my father's side of the family is business oriented so that is my background. I had never dreamt that I would get offered a role and when opportunity knocked, I just did not want to let it go. So I pretty much told my folks that I was going to go to Mumbai whether I had their permission or not and that is how my journey started."
However, Saurabh completed his MBA later in Symbiosis International University, Pune.

The most beautiful chapter of his life began, when Saurabh got married to a Kashmiri Pandit girl, Riddhima Trisal (Jain) in November, 2010. The most beautiful Riddhima is a Software Engineer by profession. When asking Saurabh about his matrimonial life he said, "Actually, this happy phase in my life has come about after I got married to my wife. I am serious when I tell you that she has brought the brightness and happiness in my life. I am just so grateful to her."

Saurabh is always dedicated towards his profession. As a dedication he is taking a serious flute coaching recently for his current show Mahabharat as Lord Krishna on Star Plus.

Not only this, writing shayeri and short poems also reveals the creativity of his nature. Besides this regular exercise, swimming and dancing is other good points of his character. He is skilled dancer of dance forms like Indian Contemporary and Street Jazz.

So today is the birth of Our most Handsome, sweet, Humble and Favourite Saurabh Raaj Jain...lets we all wish him all from the heart for his successful and prosperous life with all the happiness.

Edited by akshirocks - 10 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Saurabh started his career with show Remix on newly launched channel starone in 2004 . He played Amandeep , who was best friend and roommate of main protagonist  Ranveer. Amandeep was sikh boy who was in love with vrinda and he was reluctant to disclose his true religion as his lady love was hindu. But later the truth is revealed and he manages to convince his true feelings for vrinda to his parents .He was member of band  remix till he studied in maurya high school.

Later he replaced Karan Patel as rohit in show Kasam se  which  was on air from 2006-2009 on zeetv.

Saurabh played yet another character of Punjabi Sikh boy in Meet Mila de Rabba. The name of his character was Sukhi , who was brother of main protagonist and biggest supporter of his bhabhi Geet

Saurabh got important break in  Nikhil Sinha's show Jai Shri Krishna on colors IN 2009 as Lord Vishnu
where he got opportunity to improve on his shudh hindi and diction.

In the same period , SRJ did cameo as vikram in YMGGK , who is engaged to main protagonist. Vikram respects love n relationship over money , he respects women  but due to his greedy mom who wants dowry the engagement is broken as abha's family become bankrupt  n vikram leaves on sad note as abha refuses to accept him due to insult by his family of her father. 

Than in 2011 , we saw him as cute Anand Chopra in parichay . Anand was loyal lover ,obedient n caring  brother , adorable devar  and best son. he looses his life on the day of  his wedding changing the life of his fiance  siddhi n his brother kunal.

Saurabh did guest appearance in chintu n chiky  aur badi si ek love story as Aman , where his close friendship with main  female protagonist is used by uncle to evoke jealousy in  chintu and hence make chintu n chiky get more close.

Nikhil Sinha approached  Saurabh again for his dream project DKDM where he played role of  Lord Vishnu in all kalpas including Lord  Ram. This role gave him recognition as versatile actor.
Also this role is extended in KMPGK  a weekly show produced by same production house on same channel LIFEOK.

In 2012 Saurabh accepted a challenging role of  Yuvraj which was multishaded character  ,he balanced  the role of spoiltbrat along with divine vishnu simultaneously .As yuvraj he showed various emotions , made people laugh , blush , angry n cry with him .

It was our dream to see Saurabh as  Krishna , which became true wid news  of SRJ being roped to play  LEELADHARKRISHNA in Swastik's  Mahabharat  on starplus early in this year.
Entry of Krishna is yet to happen in main story but saurabh has  already  made remarkable impression on audience  as keshav  with krishna seekh .

Besides televison show  SRJ has  acted in telly-film based on story of  'gift of maggi'   and appeared as model in many commercial ad-films like  Tata tea , Laxmi jewelers , and kanvas shirt.

http://issuu.com/yudibaskhar/docs/doc12srj.docx

#HappyBirthdaySRJ frns trend this to wish saurabh on twitter
n do comment  on  his profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2951/saurabh-raaj-jain/

Edited by princessofkesar - 10 years ago
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

many many happy returns of the day saurabh .love u srj .happy birthday srj

Wish u a very very happy happy b'day 2 srj

HapPy B'dy in advance...Srj!!May u achieve wat U aim!! Miss U.

Happy birthday srj:)

Very happy birthday in advance darling...

Happy birthday SRJ.. May u get wht u wnt ... God bless u..

Happy birthday SRJ.. Love u as Lord Krishna n Lord Vishnu..Hope u come back as Yuvi... All the best..

wishing u a great success.happy b'day srj in advance.

haapu b'day in advance bhaiyya

love  u a lot...SRJ happy birthday

Happy birthday, your birthday candle lights up my life.May you have all the joy in the world on your birthday.

It's a good day to celebrate your day. I wish nothing but all the good fortunes may come in your way. Happy Birthday saurabh

Good health, good friends and good luck Are being wished in your birthday. Stay sweet as you are. .I am wishing you a birthday filled with fun With your friends and well wishes A birthday filled with celebration To remember for ever Happy Birthday to you saurabh😳

On this Birthday I am wishing you Success for you whatever you do, Victory for you where ever you go Happiness for you always Happy Birthday my dear

Wishing you a birthday, With Joy, happiness, fun and party with friends and dears, Happy Birthday to you

Every Birthday brings lot of hopes and dreams May all your dreams and hopes comes true Wishing you a happy birthday and a successful Years ahead that makes your dreams true

Happy Birthday Saurabh. May God bless you. 😃 Keep coming up with more roles. Loving your role as Lord Krishna in Mahabharat. 😳

Manny happy returns of the day.You are rocking as Krishna in MB.Waiting for your official entry

Happy Birthday Saurabh Raj Jain.
May God bless you PranPriye.
you acheive lots of success in your life,
be happy and healthy wealthy.
keep smiling, coz ur calm and divine smile is a stress buster for all of us😳
love you as vishnuji and krishna
and also loved you in all the roles you did so far.
and will keep loving you.
stay happy😃

Ho puri dil ki har khwahish aapki,
Aur mile khushiyon ka jahan aapko,
Jab agar aap mange aasma ka ek tara,
To bhagwan dede sara aasma aapko.

*Happy Birth Day To Sweet And Adorable SRJ"

Loads of love and happiness.

On this special day, may you have:
All the joy, your heart can hold;
All the smiles, a day can bring;
And all the blessings, a life can unfold.
May God bestow you with His bounties and blessings!
Happy Birthday🥳🥳
happy birthday the most cute actor 😳 happy birthday saurabh 🥳 luv as shri krishna n shri vishnu ji 😃 u rock 😃 once again happy birthday 🥳🥳

Saurabh

Wish you a very Happy Birthday SRJ !! Wish you so much happiness in life..May all your dreams come true..Wish you a year with loads of fun and excitement..Enjoy every moment of your life..May you have many many more succesful yrs to come..You are a marvelous actor..Keep up your hard work..May ur hard work and dedication help you to achieve all your goals...wish you marvelous birthday..

Dearest Sourabh

May your birthday bring a smile to your face
Happiness in your heart
And blessings in your life

Saurabh Raj Jain

Edited by -Amanat- - 10 years ago
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by -Amanat- - 10 years ago
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Main thread, Concepts, Siggy : -  princessofkesar , akshirocks , -Amanat-

Headers & Main siggy:- appy_indy-KD

Banner
:- mythili02

Video mix :- princessofkesar

Edited by akshirocks - 10 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
just less than 8 hours left for #HappyBirthdaySRJ
wishing u lot of happiness love n luck saurabh😳

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
There r many more surprises on your way  SRJ 
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Wish you a Happy Birthday Saurabh. 🥳
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👏⭐️Wish you a very very happy birthday SRJ..May all your birthday wishes come true..May God Bless you with good health, happiness, success always..I wish you Success in everything you do..Hope all your dreams come true..🥳

shraddha,ishu,amanat awesome thread⭐️👏⭐️..
Edited by mythili2 - 10 years ago