Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Fantastic update,
Apeksha is pregnant???WT@#$%

Thanks for the pm
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG...!  Apeksha is pregnant.  Lets see how Priya handles this!  
Please continue soon.
Thanks for the pm.
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
here comes the next part, hope you all are enjoying the cute love story of RaYa, keep reading

credit to original writer: Dhristi Kapadia

PART 10

Priya gave a tight slap to apeksha...

Priya-what is this...do you know what have you done??How dare you?do you have any idea what will happen jab sab ko pata chalega?

Ape-i m sorry bhabhi...I m really sorry(started crying)

Priya-you go home n dont tell this to anyone...I will join you shortly...Priya took the cab n send apeksha with the car...
She reached the kapoor industries...she entered n directly went Ram's cabin without knocking the door she went inside n saw Ram n Vikram discussing on something...They were surprise to see her there...

Priya-hello vikram bhai...I was just passing by so I thought that we can have lunch together...

Vik-Hi priya,well I m sorry I have to attend an important meeting you both enjoy the lunch byee Ram (and he left the cabin)

Ram-(:Dhappily) priya,what a surprise?come we will go out n have lunch...

Priya-Ram plz can we talk for a while we can have our lunch here only...Its very important...

Sensing some tension, he ordered lunch for them n went back to priya...

Ram-haan bolo Priya sat beside her on sofa

Priya-Ram aap pehle mujhse wada kijiye ke aap meri baat dhyan se sunenge aur gussa nahi karenge pls...

Ram held her hand-Priya..tum mujhse bejhijhak kuch bhi baat kar sakti ho...bolo kya baat hai aur tum pareshan kyun ho?

Priya held her breath n told the entire thing to Ram when she reached end of it she saw Ram holding her hand very tightly...when for few mins she didn't got any reaction...

Priya-Ram I know this is like a shock for you n believe me its all true...

Ram-Priya I believe you,But I am shocked how can she do this to all of us...Hamare pyaar me kuch kami reh gayi thi kya jo usne aisa kiya...usne ek baar bhi nahi socha ke hum logon par kya beetegi...

There was a knock on the door''come in''

PA-sir here is ur lunch...anything else sir...

Ram-no tina thank you...well cancel all my meeting for today and tomorrow...I will be working from home...

PA-well sir...

Half and hour passed Ram still not touched anything...he was standing near the window n staring at the city...
Priya knew how hard has been for Ram...she arranged the plate for Ram...

Priya-kuch kha lijiye bhooke rehnese problem solve toh nahi hogi naa...

Ram-mujhe bhook nahi hai priya...then she went near him n put her hans on his...

Priya-Ram koi bhi problem badi nahi hoti...har problem ka solution hota hai aap phele kuch kha lijiye phir hum log ghar chalte hai aur dekte hai kya kar sakte hai...

She guided him to the sofa n sat near him...when he not touched his food...Priya took the plate added dal in rice n held spoon near him...he was surprise...

Priya-kha lijiye MERE LIYE then he opened his mouth n priya feeded him n he eat like a obediend child...Then he took the plate...

Ram-I know ke tumne bhi kuch nahi khaya hai chalo khalo n he feeded her...

It was strange that how both of them without saying anything can communicate with this flexibility...

They didn't require words to sooth each other...their mere presence was enough for each other...

After the lunch was over they went home...The journey to the home was silent...When they reached home everybody were sitting in the hall dadi,kk n neha were chatting...

Then Ram called everybody n asked them to sit as he has important thing to tell them...everybody came vikram also came from office...then ram called apeksha

Ram-Apeksha do you want to tell us something?

Ape-wo bhai? main wo?wo...wo?

Ram-aab tumhe bolne main problem ho rahi hai jab tumne yeh sab kiya tab tumhe sharam nahi aayi...in anger

Dadi-Ram kya baat hai kya kiya apeksha ne tum kyun gussa kar rahe ho...

Ram-Dadi,Maa,Apeksha pregnant hai aur we didnt know all of this...agar aaj priya nahi hoti toh hume shayad pata nahi chalta...

Everybody was shocked n vikram went to her n gave her a tight slap...

Ape-.I m really sorry...He was about to slap her again this time priya holded his hand...

Priya-vikram bhai its not time to give her punishment its time that we should do something...we have to talk to boy parent first n have to get apeksha marry fast...

On asking apeksha they found out that it was Rohit Kumar son of Ram n Vikram business assiociate n good friend also...

They called them n told them the entire thing...they were shame about their son has done n decided them to get married as soon as possible...

In evening:::

Pandit came n told them that marriage within 2 weeks would good time for the couple...so all the member decided to keep marriage fix after 2 weeks n all family member were happy...

Now atmosphere of house has changed from tensed to happiness as it was the wedding of their daughter...

At night RAYA'S ROOM:::

After finishing dinner when Priya entered the room she saw Ram sitting on bed leaning his head on the backreat...

Priya-Ram,kya hua? He gestured her to come n sit near him...he hold her hand n kissed it...

Ram-thanks priya

Agar tum aaj nahi hote toh pata nahi main kya karta thank u...

Priya-Ram hamare beech me yeh thanks kaisa...kya yeh ghar mera nahi hai?Apeksha bhi meri behan jaise hai...i m happy ki she happy today...

Seeing the sincerity in her he hugged her hard n she also hugged him back n slept holding each other...

In the morning:::

priya woke 1st n she saw the position ram was holding her waist she blushed n moved out of the bed quietly not to awake Ram up...she stared at his face bent down n placed a tender kiss on his forehead...

She went to take bath...while taking shower she was thinking why i m felling like this...Is this Love? When he is with me I dont think about anybody...this felling is much stronger than she thought about Rajat may be this is love...then she finish her bath n got ready went down for puja n preparing the breakfast...

Thank u for giving my SS a good respond n keep reading

Edited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
RAYA handled the situation so nicely 😊
thanks 4 pm..
continue soon!!!
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
till raya remain together they will solve the problem as well as their family will support them good one priya is happy being with ram contunue soon and thanx for the pm
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb turn.. feeling so good that it did not create any mu b/w raya .. nad hope they will realize their love  soon 

thank u ujjaini for ur  pm
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

raya solved d problem...
priya started falling in love wid ramm...
good going..cont soon..