Originally posted by: youandme272000

M jst too moved by d pain..
Nthng to say 😕

thanks for commenting😊
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: patrickdones88

Yaar mujhe laga hi apne preview nahi diya toh kuch gadbad hain aisa twist i am silenced ,
this shows u still r puppet of destiny ,
heart wrenching tooo good
and thanks for pm

thanks for commenting😊, keep reading, pleasure is all mine
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

thanks for commenting😊, destiny have some plans for them, to know that keep reading, pleasure is all mine

unite them asap...
jineejiggs thumbnail

thanks for commenting😊
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

Part 52
dear after the 51 parts I was expecting RaYa's happy baby track from u... but I guess destiny plays its own game when we r happy here its happen the same when RaYa was abt to achive their dream god snatch the beautiful part from their life... so sad Priya not just lost her child but her memories to which is she spend with Ram beautifully but does she remembered anything abt Sharma's????... Ram toh apna sab kuch gava chuka hai bas ab zinda laas k tarha jeyega kya yeh dono phir milenge????? u have penned down prearnts pain also very well yes mother can cry but father he never get able to do that ever too...waiting for next do post soon...

thanks for commenting😊, no Priya has lost her memory partially, in fact she doesn't remember anything except her name and that she was a teacher, definitely RaYa phir milenge, this is why the story has such title coz life gives us sometimes the SECOND CHANCE
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123fiza

unite them asap...

don't worry I will do that
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: BALHLOVER

hmmm.. so much painful part it is ..but its life mixture of all..   hope ram will come to know about Priya's where about.coz  Priya lost her partial memory ..so life becomes pathetic for RAM.. and really its tough to bare this pain.. thank u for ur pm.

thanks for commenting😊, yes this is what LIFE is all about, pleasure is all mine
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

thanks for commenting😊, no Priya has lost her memory partially, in fact she doesn't remember anything except her name and that she was a teacher, definitely RaYa phir milenge, this is why the story has such title coz life gives us sometimes the SECOND CHANCE

ok that means ab RaYa ko milne me bahut waqy lagega plz don't bring any other one btw them & fall for RaYa if they r seaprate let them live their own life & struggle no need of 3 rd person to make them meet just destiny to play its game...
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: devmohan

Very nice and emotional part...

I think now since priya has lost partial memory and doesn't remember her marriage , so may be she will call up her parents now to take her from hospital and then all family members including Ram and Kapoor family come to know about her memory loss then Ram will  make her fall for him once again and make her his once again all through new ways . All this time will be very hard for Ram as he will suffer a lot and already lost his wife and their child but he will bring the new bright morning once again in his and priya's life once again and Raya will begin a new fresh life once again.
You have written a very beautiful story and a writer always knew how create suspense and give twists and turns to story and make it interesting. 😊 
Thanks for PM.😃

thanks for commenting😊, Priya has lost her partial memory and she doean't remember anything about her family, not even her parents, only thing she remembered were her name and she was a teacher, nothing more, let's see how RaYa comes face to face this time, keep reading, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

ok that means ab RaYa ko milne me bahut waqy lagega plz don't bring any other one btw them & fall for RaYa if they r seaprate let them live their own life & struggle no need of 3 rd person to make them meet just destiny to play its game...

I personally don't like any intruder in RaYa's life, let's see what's there in their life