Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

She is coming with a pilar of salt for Bheeshma's wounds... its her gift to Drau's Pitamaah post Pandav-Panchali wedding🀣🀣  This much I can bet on!
====
There are upsides to the distortion - i am liking some of them.  Hating ones like Subhi's early intro. But, then I don't suffer from delusion that this is what occurred!  Unfortunately, many out there are taking this version as completely accurate.  Very odd in a generation and age where information is available for us to learn that we opt to be educated by TV!  Its no more "accurate" then Jodha-Akbar or what they show on Maharanapratap.  At best all these serials should say inspired by Akbar, Maharana Pratap, Mahabharat, etc.  I digress - the fault lies with the makers as well as the masses who prefer to think the shadows in the cave are real despite awareness that it is reel!  

You saying that ? Mass people even consider books like ' Palace Of Illusion' , ' Mrityunjay' etc etc as authentic . πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† These books are the results of sheer imaginations of the authors & at the best they should be said as inspired from Mahabharat . 
Nobody bothers about the original epic as long as they get spicy dramas & imaginary gooey love tracks with flying hair & long eye-locks !! πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ 
Edited by LuvMishalRaheja - 10 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Intrepida

there is a page on FB that is dedicated to pointing out the mistakes of this show they call Mahabharat, check it out if you all have not and spread the word:

its called: Star Plus' factually Incorrect Mahabharat

I'm sure the page does not have many likes . πŸ˜†
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

I'm sure the page does not have many likes . πŸ˜†

actually it has over a 1000 likes, so i guess it not doing so bad πŸ˜†, but you all can like it and the number will increase!! πŸ˜³
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

She is coming with a pilar of salt for Bheeshma's wounds... its her gift to Drau's Pitamaah post Pandav-Panchali wedding🀣🀣  This much I can bet on!
====
There are upsides to the distortion - i am liking some of them.  Hating ones like Subhi's early intro. But, then I don't suffer from delusion that this is what occurred!  Unfortunately, many out there are taking this version as completely accurate.  Very odd in a generation and age where information is available for us to learn that we opt to be educated by TV!  Its no more "accurate" then Jodha-Akbar or what they show on Maharanapratap.  At best all these serials should say inspired by Akbar, Maharana Pratap, Mahabharat, etc.  I digress - the fault lies with the makers as well as the masses who prefer to think the shadows in the cave are real despite awareness that it is reel!  

I see what you did here. Good pun 
_vash_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

actually it has over a 1000 likes, so i guess it not doing so bad πŸ˜†, but you all can like it and the number will increase!! πŸ˜³

This is the first time I am feeling bad for not being on facebook i would have loved to' like' that page.πŸ˜†
Edited by _vash_ - 10 years ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _vash_

This is the first time I am feeling bad for not being on facebook i would have loved to' like' that page.πŸ˜†

Don't worry. I liked it on your behalf ... but even they seem to have slowed down in telling everyone that the episodes have bugs in them ... now it's more random posts
_vash_ thumbnail

@Shyam09: Thank you for liking it!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

And i think i know the reason behind they slowing down on complaining. See if there are one or two distortion in a week then one can point out but if there are countless distortion in just one episode it becomes tiring and monotonous on complaining the same thing again and again.😈

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Anyone here want to guess how many DISTORTION threads we will go through before the show ends?😈
===
We may need a thread for this wk & next week alone🀣🀣🀣 I maybe wrong, but I don't recall Dhrit blackmailing Bheeshma so calculatedly during the SPLIT.  And Kunti staying back at HP.  Why?  So she can keep an indulgent eye on Karna, who is never in Anga?
_vash_ thumbnail

We have to promote this thread as much as possible and concentrate on making more and more threads for distortion!! 😈 πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

Yeah even i have never heard of Dhritrashtra asking Bheeshm to support his sons and i have neither heard Bheeshma telling Pandavas that he will accompany them. Ha! In just one scene there are two distortion.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
One Q, 
Does this thread need part 2, 3 etc?πŸ˜†