Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow nice update
continue soon
thanks for pm
agneeputra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW...dheere dheere haule haule pyaar jatha rahe hain ram ji...kaash usko samaj aaye ki ye pyaar hain aur dosti nahinn...waiting eagerly for ur next updatesss
rampriya7aug thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
bahot achcha likhate ho. bas update thoda jaldi post kiya karo. very very very good.
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update..
ram is slowly progressing in his friendship wid priya...
he triedevery possible way to make friendship wid priya...n finally they became friends...
thanks fr d pm...cont soon
Alkona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Simply Awesome...Slowly Slowly Priya is Melting...N I am becoming Addicted to Your Writing...Superb..Keep Going...Pls Update Soon. Thanks for the PM
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

thanks for commenting😊, yes finally Ram understood Priya's stand in his life, though he admit her as friend but somewhere deep in his heart he has already accepted her as his soulmate, let's see what happens next

offf oh Ram is so confused which is love for whole world he is just naming it just as friendship Kitne Golu hain ji lol but I m sure n feeling also soon he will realized his mistakes but don't want Priya to melt so soon... after all kitna tadpaya hai Ram ji ne toh I want Priya too also do the same care kare par jataye nahi... unhe bhi toh pata chale how it feels when u love someone & he/she ignores how it feels...
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 25
ok I actually like the update & somewhere didn't like too...
what I liked is Ram's changed behaviour for Priya at least he now don't hurt her anymore & started taking care of her likes & dislikes he even wanted to know abt her more to understand her more... even I liked it when he started his journy being as friend he didn't cliam as hubby first... athloge he don't know abt his love for her so its ok... the little kid in Ram which was lost somewhere is back now with Meethi... Ram's getting jelouse hearing abt Priya has been called by his male callige...
what i didn't like is Priya is getting melt so fast I know she is in deep love with him & she can't be away from him but I didn't like her to melt down so soon she should made Ram understand first from what she gone threw b'coz of him... she accepted his friendship & soon will get hurt again to know Ram don't love & she is just as froend for him as he is super confused & giving name friendship to his love for her... & I don't want her to get hurt once again due to Ram... she has suffred a lot now more...
but the end I just loved the update as gud points r more then bad points so loved it... do post next soon will be waiting...
rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update 
continue soon
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

--- now it becomes my fav too ,,,love this progress of ram .. thank u for ur pm.

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM
Ram is trying hard... let's see if Priya gives him that space in her life which he wants as a friend..