Frequent Posters

varshathakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow honeymoon

continue soon

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

here comes the preview

Ram - bohot din ho gaye hum kahin family dinner ke liye nahi gaye hain, toh aaj karte hain, weekend bhi hain aur sabko achha bhi lagega.

Rishabh - I think this is a great idea.

Natasha - kyun na hum Hotel Afra jaaye, heard a lot about their Mediterranean cuisine, kyun bhabhi we are allowed na?

Priya smiled and said always welcome.

Rishabh - toh phir aaj Afra hoga, final

Dadi - lekin usse pehele mujhe tere bhai aur bhabhi ko kahin door bhejna parega Rishabh.

Natasha - matlab?

Dadi - matlab yeh ke inn dono ne abhi tak kahin ghum ne jane ka plan nahi banaya

Priya was listening to the conversation and hearing this she understood dadi's intention.

Natasha - you mean honeymoon?

Dadi - haan

Natasha - yes bhai, aap bhabhi ko leke kab jaa rahe hain?

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 23
So finally Priya made herself completly away from Ram & bncoz of that ven Ram is realizing Priya's importance in his life... so gud I didn't like the way Ram kissed Priya in parking just b'coz he wanted to convaince Prriya to come with him he kissed I guess it was his feeling but yet he is confused... ohh how much Pain Priya has to suffred b'coz of this golu yaar when he will understand Priya deeply loves him... when he will realize his love for her feeling like to beat him but yeh kaam Priya k liye hi chod deti hun... so he is going away for 15 days hope now he will realized his love for her being away from her but loved how Ram recognized Priya's pain & her silance for him... he slowly slowly realizing Priya's love gud Priya met Meethi in passed days she must be so happy I can imagine that chlo moving on next to read what is store for us more...
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice preview, Raya ko honeymoon pe vej do yaar, pls continue soon
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

Part 23
So finally Priya made herself completly away from Ram & bncoz of that ven Ram is realizing Priya's importance in his life... so gud I didn't like the way Ram kissed Priya in parking just b'coz he wanted to convaince Prriya to come with him he kissed I guess it was his feeling but yet he is confused... ohh how much Pain Priya has to suffred b'coz of this golu yaar when he will understand Priya deeply loves him... when he will realize his love for her feeling like to beat him but yeh kaam Priya k liye hi chod deti hun... so he is going away for 15 days hope now he will realized his love for her being away from her but loved how Ram recognized Priya's pain & her silance for him... he slowly slowly realizing Priya's love gud Priya met Meethi in passed days she must be so happy I can imagine that chlo moving on next to read what is store for us more...

thanks for commenting😊, Priya wants Ram to give him the space and that is why she is avoiding him and Ram can't take that, he is feeling left out, though don't know why he is feeling bad but still he is, I hope he understand his inner feeling
jineejiggs thumbnail
will update tomorrow
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Preview...
Please Update Soon
sinalbest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one.. 😛
update asap
leena04 thumbnail
Part 24
awww awesome too gud amezing update yaar the way u showed Ram's out brust was the high light of the show I so... so... so enjoyed it now Ram will only understand how it feels when u need someone badly... u want someone's togetherness but in return u just get lonleyness & pain... I just love how u showed RaYa's wmotion in such way that truly were amezing so Priya got adjust in her new office surrounding smoothly too gud... Ram refused to spend night with someone & the way he said he loves his wife a lot means his heart silently accepted Priya just his ego don't want to band down & hiding his feeling behind rhe mask of friendship I m so sure soon he will accpet front of himself & Priya too he loves Priya... I really enjoyed his condition thinking abt Priya whole night too gud... now waiting for next do post soon...
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

thanks for commenting😊, Priya wants Ram to give him the space and that is why she is avoiding him and Ram can't take that, he is feeling left out, though don't know why he is feeling bad but still he is, I hope he understand his inner feeling

I too hope he understand it soon & reading next Part I m sure he will understand soon that he is in love with Priya... so waiting for next do post soon...
leena04 thumbnail
Preview
no doubt Promo is so awesome Jiani... wowoow RaYa on honeymoon but I guess it won't be so soon first RaYa aur thoda karib aayenge then all this tab tak Priya will surly make some bahana to escap from this...