Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rampriya7aug

mkl ... iht thread 3 me total kitane parts hai

well I haven't planned it yet let's see all I can say is that its not going to end soon, meri iss SS ko thoda aurl bear karna parega aap sab ko
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Very sweet update. ๐Ÿ˜›
Progression of the story is handled very well. You have described Priyas' relationship with each member so well. Love it... small conversations with each member gives a complete picture of this story.. Lovely. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Loved that you have kept Priya still strong and determined to win her husbands love and his heart... Awesome. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Yes.. for a second,,wanted to bash Ram Kapoor but then again.. i am hoping things will change for better so will hold off my RB mode..  ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Last Balcony scene was cute, touching and may be a little sad. As a reader. felt bad for Priya that he does not care.. Again.. very well written. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Loved it

thanks for commenting๐Ÿ˜Š, Priya will be strong and this will make Ram understand her, you can bash him if you want, no problem in that๐Ÿ˜†, thanks for liking
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Touching ๐Ÿ˜ญ

and i take not wanting to bash Ram back from my last update..๐Ÿ˜Š

he is SO MEAN. What the fork. Implying Priya is used to travel by bus?
Why is the man forgetting that Priya said yes to marrying him for his family's happiness. He is SO rude.. cant even be normal and polite? More punches from me to him

Haha.. ok. now that i have punched him HARD...back to comment.

Loved it how Priya  handled the situation and her plan to ignore him. ๐Ÿ‘
You have described Priya's time with Sudhir and Shipra so well.

As always.. smile to my face as a reader when you write about Priya and Mithi. Such a beautiful relationship. Bond they share is so heart warming and you write their conversation so well
๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘

Thank You

thanks for commenting๐Ÿ˜Š, it suits him the punches๐Ÿ˜†, mere taraf se bhi do de dena, I can't so you plz do the needful๐Ÿ˜ก, Meethi is the life of Priya and only she can make her calm and smile, keep reading as more RaYa moments are coming up now with Ram's POV
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramdeewani

very nice thanks for PM

hope ram realises his feelings

thanks for commenting๐Ÿ˜Š, don't worry he will realize it with time, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail
here comes the preview, ENJOY

Priya was giving instruction to Karthik and he was blindly following her. Isi beech yeh dono ne bhi bohot masti kiya, Karthik was cutting veggies where Priya was making the other preparation, as Mishras are total vegeteranian so Priya chose some mouthwatering veggie Chineese dishes. It was almost dinner time and both Karthik and Priya came out from kitchen and made the table ready for dinner.

She sat on the couch and took her laptop and started going through the openings in Hotels, she was actually looking for a job. Priya ne decide kiya tha ke shaadi ke baad woh kaam nahin karegi, she will only dedicate her time to her family lekin woh yeh nahi janti thi ke uska khaali waqt usko aur khaalipan ke khaayi me dhakel rahi hain, jitna waqt woh iss kamre me rahegi utna hi usse apna bojh hone ka ehsaas hoga, she wants to come out from it, so she decided to join somewhere in Mumbai. Priya was going through the openings, she found some of them and mailed them.

Ram - Priya main uss din tumhe hurt nahi karna chata tha, I was actually concerned for my sister and you, main nahi chahta tha ki tum dono bus se travel karo, am sorry

Priya - maine pehele hi aapko kahan tha ki aapko sorry bolne ki zaroorat nahi hain aur aage se plz mere liye concern hone ki zaarorat nahi hain, I can handle myself.

Ram was trying to patch up but Priya wasn't even bothered, now Ram made Priya face him and said, of course I am concerned about you, meri biwi ho tum, you are my responsibility, agar tumhe kuch ho jayega toh...

Ram - tum kyun aisa soch rahi ho?

Priya - jo sach hain main bas wahi kahan hain

Ram - yeh sach nahi hain aur yeh tum bhi janti ho aur main bhi

Priya - main sirf yeh janti hoon ki humari shaadi sirf ek compromise shaadi hain bas aur kuch nahi, na hamare beech koi rishta hain aur nahi kabhi hoga

Ram - yeh sach hain ke hamari shaadi compromise ki hain lekin yeh bhi sach hain ki tum meri dost ho

nntthani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my most awaited update's preview 
right decision by priya to do job and to be independent 
but cant come into conclusion till your update 
waiting for your update  
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice preview...priya took a right decision to apply for job...cont soon
sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u know ujjo mai vi soch rahi thi ki is ff ma priya jo ak job kr leni chahiye phirse mumbai ma.n u likh vi dia.thank u drling.n plsss updt vi dedo jldi yaar
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
after ages itna achha preview ram ko yaad ayega ki priya dost bhi hain hailaa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
achha chalo yahan bhi ram in patofy mode

enjoying continue soon
krunalidivecha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice preview 
pls update soon