Users

Frequent Posters

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: hira_arnie

Kon didu???aesa ho sakta hai kia??? App bhi koi bhulne wali cheese ho 🤗
Miss u didu.

Pata lagraha hain kitan miss kiya jaraha hain ðŸ˜› . Na Hello Hai aur nahi Bye bye 
dimpsptl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update.
Edited by dimpsptl - 10 years ago
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Deepthi!!!! Loved it ðŸ˜Š
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved the part...specially the convo between nani and Lavanya...will be back later Di...
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res...
Will unres. As soon as i read it...

Unres..

Wow... So soon nxt update.. M quiet surprised and more over that happy to see... The update...

Dii first of all a request ... Please can u add a photo of ashu so that it comes to an ease to my pea size brain to gt her into my imagination ... As nw its gtng a bit confusing for me... To imagine her...

Nw coming to the update... Hats off...
Timing of each section is just perfect...

arnav is so restless... To meet ashu's dii...
Who unknowingly is creating a space in his mind ... And if m nt wrong evn his heart is gtng affected...

I really like the conversation btwn arnav and ashu... It was so emotional... It evn created a kind of pain ... Hw ppl gt so cruel and stone hearted that dey leave deir kids on roads... Or as orphans...

Deir are very few angels like khushi and arnav who come forward and help such kids by the resources dey hav...

This was the bst part of the update... Evn the entire update was tremendous... Bt still this was smething beyond words...

Khushi suddnly plannd to visit payal ... Hope nthing went wrong!!! As khushi has to go dismissing all her work .. So i guess .. Smething really went wrong...
Hope wl gt to knw in upcoming chaps...

Arnav mind has been captured by khushi and ashu's dii... Unluckily for him the very same grl... Has occupied his all corners of brain ... Without his concern.
It looks like destiny is hell bent to gt dem togthr...in some or the other way

Khushi on other hand cnsider evry guy as a flirty which .. Will one day i guess can lead her in sme prob... Or may be not...coz...evn nw she startd suspecting the right ones... Like my arnav.. And hitting the wrobg stone will lead her to pain..

Khushi's one thing which is irking me since last 2 update is... Her way to conclude about a prsn... Without gtng to the roots...

I was also a bit disappointed wen arnav accused khushi without evn knowing about her.. As its nvr enough to conclude about a prsn in jst two meetings... Bt ya as his past smewer is playing which lead him not to trust ppl. And may be grls... ..

Earlier i was also pissd wen arnav badmouthed about khushi.bt as soon he was lost in his.thoughts i realized he was more than khushi was irritated of his cruel past which made him think so low of her...

I really was on verge to cry...wen arnav turnd his table of anger servd plate to aman...
And scolded him..

Bt i really appreciate aman ,still having patience and didnt retorded back... Thats a true sign of a sensible person and a grt frd...

Nw coming to nani... She did all this ... I mean she jst leakd the news ... To create a new blunder in arnav's life and gt him setteled...

Very well penned down dii..

Nani giving words of realization to lavanya was also a nice addition.. That shows hw genuine she is ... That to set his grand son with khushi ... She is nt ruining lavanya or siding her away... Instead of that she is making her knw wat his grandson feels or i say nothing he feels for her ... And she is jst adverse ... So btr she abort herself .. Rathr than be in pain in coming future...

Again a spl mention for my new interest aman verma... He really is more sensible person than arnav.. And knws well about him... Thats the reason i think he is still stick to arnav evn aftr his such behaviour.. As a real frd..

Bt i guess arnav was at wrong wen he blurt out all bad for aman relating khushi... Bt later it turnd he was pointing to his own past... As aftr meeting ashu his wounds again turnd green and i guess he lost his ability to think wat is right and wrong at that very moment...

So overall superb update...
Very well executed in frames...

I forgot to add one more thought of mine about arnav and ashu... I lovd da bond dey share and dii u hav penned it dwn so well...sorry i hav lot to say bt hard for me to put in words . Hats off to u for writing it with so excellence and feel...

U knw a grt thing about this ff... Ofcourse u are the sole writer.. And u evn mntiond it.. Bt i again want to bribg that thoughts under light.. That here jst arshi romance or story is nt only a highlight or main course ...
But evry person is as imp.. And strong..and play a superb part on deir side special mentions : aman(my new interest bt nvr above arnav coz.. He is my heart ... Sorry aman for this one.. Bt still i like him ), nani ( guardian cum frd cum cupid cum gf 😉..
Later all other characters will play aa strong as these with the later chaps...

Bheja tha tune jb mujhe rehne ko tanha is jahan mei,
kyu pher raaste mei unse mulaakat kara di...
Tha mei juda is jahan se...
Kyu pher jeene ki raah dikha di...

Few words from ashu's side for arnav... As i was ao touchd with their bond

Khwaahisyein mere adhure the ab tak,
Bheja na tha jb tak tujhe..
Ane se tere ab mere andekhe sapne bhe haqiqat ban ne lage hai...

Edited by arnavini - 10 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update nani is the cupid sending the messages to the media house loved her conversation with la and aman and arnav knock jokes was wicked only aman can put up with him and khushi is going to help payal and khshi found out her taveez has gone on to ashu brother and arnav left a letter for the khushi at the orphanage and that so sad arnav mom has thrown him away awesome update thanks for the pm. Edited by dumas - 10 years ago
EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update..
wat happen to.payal.??
y she is so.restless??

continue soon
Bublee013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm...
awesome...loved it..
rimzu thumbnail
I LOV U NANI...she handleny easa sod lavanya so easyly...nd poor arnav yaar...he went th'r so much...nt to frgt khushi too...bt y is she going so suddenlty?????
Joarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
ashu and arnav's bonding is extraordinary...he is so caring to that child...When ashu said,''But I dont know my
birthday'',' Thats the saddest
fact of every orphan',it really touching to read it...
so khushi is going to help payal,did anything happened?????
and nani spread the news...she is so cute...
waiting for nxt update...
thks for the pm dr...