Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaj! thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Whao! Now that was intense! This has started with a bang. Looking forward for the story to be unfolded. 
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loving it aldy! PM me when you update! =P
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it can't wait to read more
enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I read your prologue I'm not getting anywhere about the story, but its brilliant and so is the trailor. It took me back to the Arshi land. 

I have tried to answer some the questions of prologue II

In a world of emotions, feelings, and expectations...

Why is always a man accused for woman's tears?

Well, its not always a man who is accused. But, even if he is accused its because he is a man.

Why cant a woman deal a problem without tears?

Because it makes one feel better. Tears are never to gain sympathy its to reduce the burden on ones heart unless its acting of course.(even men cry, I have seen, that's supposed to be their secret)

Why do women judge most of the men as slickers based on one rotten apple in the society?

That is generalization, some men do the same.

Why does a woman always complain a man's silence as insufficient love?

Well if they do, then that means they don't understand love.

Why does a woman fail to see beyond a man's moist eyes but expect a whole lot more from the man when he does the exact same?

Expectations are part and parcel of all relationships.

Why does a father spend all his life teaching his son how to earn and save money forgetting the basic lesson on how to love his wife the way she wants him to?  

So true, but children learn what their parents practice rather than what they preach. 

Why does a woman always say I am pregnant than We are pregnant when actually it is equal contribution?

Common, a woman always has an upper hand because she gives life to their love. Its magical only a woman can create such magic

Why do women always appreciate how great a woman is to bear a child during pregnancy when the same is highly stressful and nerve wracking without the immense support and sleepless nights a man offers and sacrifices?

Because its that way, nobody man share the physical pain a woman goes through during labor. Maybe he can come close to it with his immense support and sleepless nights.

Why does women fail to notice overwhelming expressions of man when he holds his baby for the first time but talk about the labor pains she had gone through for the ages?

Well, Can't say about this one.

Why is a man always wrong and called as jerk the moment he raises his voice over his woman?

Because most of the times women are right. But again that would be generalization so don't know.

What is a man's mistake if he is created as a man, who is made just to express less and act more?

No, its not his mistake. Its the mistake of the person who doesn't understand him.

Why is it always told in history that a woman is always sure of the father of her child?

Because that's the way its supposed to be unless there is a very exceptional case.

Why is a man never believed when he say he is not the father?

What do you think about DNA reports. 

Why cant a woman be wrong and a man be right for once?

It happens a lot of times.

Why is this discrimination between the feelings of Man and Woman?

There is actually no difference but sometimes we do feel so. Because of the society the way it has designed certain things and expects a person of belonging to a particular sex behave in a certain way. 

For example men are allowed to be cruel but if a woman is cruel then she is said to be a sorry excuse in the name of a woman. 

If a woman lacks courage its fine but if a man does the same he is sorry excuse in the name of a man.

Is it because I am a woman writing it or is it because you are a woman reading it?

Yes that's true, because we can feel close to what men feel but not exactly the same

This story is dedicated to every woman who deserves to make her own choices for better or worse. This story is dedicated to every man who deserves an explanation for break of his heart.

harini2327 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good starting..nice update
beenish248 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When are u gonna update thiss Ff di ???
I Am damn excited di 😊
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: beenish248

When are u gonna update thiss Ff di ???

I Am damn excited di 😊

This is coming up after Dawn completes may be in 3 weeeks
starsarun thumbnail
Haww!
Yeh kya tha?
I am shocked! I will just ask one thing...
Is it gonna be Dark??
Raaton ki neend udaoge kya Di?!
Well I liked Prologue 2 more than 1. I don't know about others but question were genuine according to me...
Few of them even I had asked My Mumma! Like 'Why always boys are blamed?'
I think every girl have that 6th sense which gives us all negatie vibes. Did she ingones that vibes when she was willingly going with boy to his home or where ever he was taking her?
Few questions were out of my mind! :p
See this... Don't laugh okay!
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Currently on with the dawn of the dawn.
Just aftr finish reading .. I will be... Here...
Till den i think it gts a start ..

I evn havnt read the prologue just to gt real feel i think to start it just aftr i finsh reading tdotd...
Hope i am here soo. And start as i cant resist ur reads sply Aftr bts an nw tdotd..

U are a amazing writer ... Wish u write many and many and many more just fantabulous stories and ... Blew us with happiness and joy with a tadka of emotions...

Bst of luck for all ur future and present work..Edited by arnavini - 10 years ago
beenish248 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😃

Originally posted by: deepthiya

This is coming up after Dawn completes may be in 3 weeeks

Eagerly waiting .. 😊