Mohit Sehgal On Qubool Hai. (Radio Mirchi Ahmedabad)

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Radio Mirchi Audio interview  about  Mohit Sehgal's aka 'haider' in Qubool Hai

here I recorded his small int...

listen this...

Its 3ga format 😕

Lets change for sometimes..and everyone'f favourite Karan Singh Grover is compared with Hritik Roshan and people fights for their favorites. the people who is watching are saying now Rashid will leave everything Dilshan ye wo blah blah they do argues.. Yes I am talking about High TRP show Qubool Hai And one of the CharaCter surprised me  by coming here in our studio

Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM par  This is megha and i have a lovely surprise in the studio aur not just me but all girls are going to gaga about this lovely dude that i have in the studio

"Punjabi Munda jisko humne exactly kab dekha tha jab meine apne career ki shuruaat ki thi "

MS: "Oh really (haha)"

R: exactly 6 years back in 2007

MS: yaha i also started 6 years back yah

R: shuruaat me ek aisa character jo humne bahut jyada pasand kiya tha ladkiyon ne specially  Miley Jab Hum Tum me ,Samrat wala Character  jo Ladkiyon ko bahut jyada pasand aaya tha

MS: Thankyou..

R: unhi ladkiyon ko agar punjabi me I love you batana ho to kaise bataoge? apne pyaar ka izhaar gujrat ki ladkiyo ko kaise karoge?

MS: Kudiyon mein tode naal bahut pyaar karnaa (Blush)

Laugh

R:mere samne hai Mohit Sehgal aur Mohit aaj Ahmedabad kaise aana hua?  hum log sab wahi sunne ke liye bekarar hai ?

MS: mein ahmedabad aaya hu apne naye show Qubool hai ko promote karne ke liye aur uske baareme baat karne ke liye aur apne fans se milne ke liye unke sath baat chit karne ke liye

R: aapka swagat karne ke liye wo bekarar hai apne drawing room me

MS: Thank you , Thank you so much

R: Abhi agar aapke show ke baare me baat kare Qubool hai , yaha par ladies bahut dekhti hai wo show to thoda sa secret kaise batana ho.. to aapki Grand enrty kaise hone wali hai ?

MS: Haider is the new  entry in the show and He is actually business partner of Rashid and like no one would expect that he will be flim boy and funloving or a charmer but  he is actually like that.And Its gonna be like surprise for the audience also And later on in the show he will bring inspark for humaira also who is bitter after Aayan left you know without any clousure sothats gonna happen and lot of things behind that and behind all these something about Haider which is unsetteling farmid so its gonna be different its gonna be very exciting

R: Punjabi Munda jo angrezy jyada jhaadta hai Filhaal Radio mirchi ke studio me aaya tha abhi abhi bass niklaa but for you show is still going on..

Mohit's on 'Redio Mirchi' [ZEE Tweet]

https://twitter.com/ZeeTV

Friday, November 22, 2013

Surprise in store for Qubool Hai' fans!

Last Updated: Friday, November 22, 2013, 10:06

Surprise in store for Qubool Hai' fans!

Mohit Sehgal, the chocolate boy of Indian Television will soon be making an entry in Zee TV's popular show - Qubool Hai. The actor who peaked success with Miley Jab Hum Tum' has been taken in for a pivotal role in the show alongside Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti.

Viewers will soon see Mohit entering the show as Haider. Playing the character of a self-made, flamboyant man, Haider is a charming and handsome boy who possesses a great sense of humour and bowls everyone over with his wits. Making his way smoothly out of various difficult situations, Haider is mature who has a set agenda in life. A smooth talker and an affable human being, Haider will connect well with everybody around and soothe ruffled feathers.

Talking about his character in show, Mohit said, "In my short stint as a TV actor, I was looking forward to work with Zee TV. So, when this role was offered to me, I lapped up the opportunity, considering Qubool Hai' has connected well with the masses and is one of the top rated shows today on TV. The character that I play is quite like me in real life. Playing a matured and charming man, my character Haider brings in a lot of ambiguity in the equation that Zoya shares with the Siddiqui family. I am sure that the character will shape up well and connect with the audiences. I looking forward to work with Gul Khan (the producer), my friend KSG and of course, the bubbly Surbhi."

With Mohit Sehgal's grand entry on the show next week, the show is sure to take an interesting twist. Only time will tell what is in store for Zoya and the Siddiqui family considering Haider's mysterious intentions. With two impressive and good looking actors, Karan Singh Grover and Vikrant Massey already on board, Mohit Sehgal entry is a reason enough for all the ladies to stay glued to Qubool Hai'!

Watch Qubool Hai, Monday - Friday, 9:30 - 10 PM, only on Zee TV!
First Published: Friday, November 22, 2013, 10:06

CREDIT JOSEPH (& S3J)

Telly Buzz Video [21 Nov.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKDDEA1hKeM

India Telly Talkies [21 Nov.]

https://www.indiatellytalkies.com/mohit-sehgal-play-role-haider-qubool-hai/

Telly Tadka [20 Nov.]

Telly Express [20 Nov.]

Mohit Sehgal To Make An Entry In Zee TV's Qubool Hai As Haider

Posted by TellyExpress Team on November 20, 2013

4 Lions Films popular show "Qubool Hai" is all set to witness a new entrant in the show which is none other than charming and handsome dude Mohit Sehgal.

He will definitely add to the spice with his good looks while the mystery element will also be attached to his character titled Haider.

He was last seen in Star Plus show "Mujhse Kuch Kehti Hai Ye Khamoshiyaan" and became a heartthrob on screen with his character Samrat in "Miley Jab Hum Tum" in the past.

His character Haider in the show will be a of a girl's man who carries a charm to go girls gaga on him with his humour and attitude.

In the upcoming episodes, he will enter Ayaan's(Vikrant Massey) family and will win their hearts with his easy go attitude. But his intention behind entering their family will be a big mystery as his motive will be shown negative. He will also try to get friendly and close with Humeira(Ketki Kadam) as the story will move ahead.

His entry will create twist and turns in the story which will lead to a big rift between Zoya(Surbhi Jyoti) and Siddique family.

But as per sources, there will be a bad past related to Haider and he will come out to take a revenge from the Siddique family.

We wish him luck for this new project. Keep reading for latest updates.

https://tellyexpress.com/2013/11/20/mohit-sehgal-to-make-an-entry-in-zee-tvs-qubool-hai-as-haider/

Telly Buzz [20 Nov.]

"My character in Qubool Hai will be of an another hero" : Mohit Sehgal

Mohit Sehgal denies the rumors of him replacing Vikrant Massey in Zee TV's popular show Qubool Hai; the popular actor has been roped in to play an important role in the show...

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  | 

The wait for the fans of Mohit Sehgal to see him back on-screen is over, as Mohit is making his comeback with a bang with Four Lions' very popular show Qubool Hai on Zee TV. Rumors have been going round that Mohit has replaced Vikrant Massey in the show who is playing Ayaan but this is not true as Mohit has been roped in the show to play a very pivotal role in the show.

It's true that Vikrant is making his exit from the show but it's not true that Mohit is replacing him. Mohit has been roped in to play a new character in the show which is going to be a positive character. His entry in the show is going to happen for a reason.

As per our sources, "When Mohit was approached for the show, he was assured by the makers that he will be entering the show as another hero and it's not going to be a side character. It's a really important character for which he has been roped in."

When contacted Mohit, he told us, "I am all excited to play this character. I want to tell everyone that it's not Ayaan's character which I will be playing. I will be playing the character of a charmer and a flamboyant guy. I have been reading the comments of the fans that we don't want Mohit to do any side character. I want to tell them there is one hero of the show which is being played by Karan Singh Grover and there will be another hero of the show which I will be playing and it's going to be an important character. I hope people will love it."

So what does Mohit have to say about the rumors of him replacing Vikrant in the show, he says, "Vikrant is leaving the show for his own reasons so people must be assuming that I am replacing him which is not true. They wanted another hero in the show as an important character and that is why I took up the show. I am very much excited to play this character."

"You all have loved me till now being so patient. Now I am coming back with this show so watch it and love it and give me your blessings as I need it," concludes Mohit giving message to his fans.

Mohit hasn't started shooting yet. He is expected to start shooting from next week onwards.

TellyBuzz wishes Mohit all the best for his new show!

Anwesha Kamal

Telly Chakkar [20 Nov.]

Will Qubool Hai go the Baazigar way with Haider's entry?

Mohit Sehgal, the handsome hunk as we know, is back on television with 4 Lions Films' Qubool Hai on Zee TV. He will come in as a whiff of fresh air, and will provide the much needed mystery element to the upcoming storyline.

The actor, who was last seen in Star Plus' Mujhse Kuch Kehti Yeh Khamoshiyaan, will play the character of Haider, who has achieved quite a lot in life by his own means and methods. He is a charmer and has the sense of humour and the attitude that can make girls go weak on their knees.

A reliable source tells us that Haider will soon enter the family of Ayaan (Vikrant Massey) and will start to connect well with all in the family. However, the character will be multi-layered with a tinge of mystery element attached to it. The fact is that he will come into Ayaan's house with a motive in hand. He will also develop a soft corner for Humeira (Ketaki Kadam) as the story goes on. The track ahead and the twist in the tale post his entry will eventually lead to a conflict between Zoya (Surbhi Jyoti) and the Siddiqui family.

If sources are to be believed, the track ahead in Qubool Hai might be on the lines of the SRK flick Baazigar wherein a charmer with an ulterior motive is out to take revenge in his own style. As of now, there is a buzz that Asad's (Karan Singh Grover) character might turn negative. However, we have got reports that Haider's character might turn out to be negative with a bad past for which he is out to take revenge.

We tried calling Mohit Sehgal, but could not reach him.

Only time will tell whether the Baazigar track will be adopted in Qubool Hai or not. As of now it is time to meet the charmer in Mohit Sehgal in the show.

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/will-qubool-hai-go-the-baazigar-way-haiders-entry

Edited by BabajiKaThullu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
Thank you for sharing! Looking forward to see what is exactly gonna happen.
suparnasahaMS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i m very excited ðŸ˜³ tfs 
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
so u a fan?😃 Edited by QueenOfMyCastle - 10 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
all Mohit Sehgal Fans are welcome to the forum too! 🤗 
Glowing_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oye Balle Balle  
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

in terms of forum NO I am not the one 😛
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
well am waiting for him to make his entry soon...intrigued by his relations pf past with siddiquis 
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BabajiKaThullu

in terms of forum NO I am not the one 😛

thoda doubt aaya...be careful...😆
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Uploaded Mohit's, Radio mirchi int on YT

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C9wKusGpRA&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

<