Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Indha idiyappam master mathi thollai thanga mudiyala🀒
vijay_sr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mathi could have told Bharathi in a polite way. It is bad to be harsh with someone who is with you all the while...πŸ˜’πŸ˜’...
                         Ashok depends on Mathi  money..! Hate tiz guy..😑😑... Mathi character a total disgrace to the title "Thayumanavan"., as Hopper Says
hemanthkrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates ratna akka. 😊
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey was the last week promo n which bharathy was crying to janani telling that mathi asking to leave the house with maha has been telecasted on episodes aa??because this week promo wer janani meeting with accident half of the epi was shown yesterday. Bt I dont remember whether bharathy crying to janani was telecasted!!!??
geethak2006 thumbnail
Yes it was telecast...i saw ... bharathi crying to janani that mathi ask him to move out
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh that scene was shown already aa? Not sure if i had missed it πŸ€” Nandu even i thought its this week scene nu re.
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: geethak2006

Yes it was telecast...i saw ... bharathi crying to janani that mathi ask him to move out

Can u just gi we the link of tht epi
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update

Promo showing Bharathy getting call from Janani's phone and he reached there and saw the bike

i understand Mathy's position he should talk to Bharathy instead of hurting him more - he lost his love and now this why Mathy putting more stress on Bha not good - he should tell him the truth and come to an understanding - he is using Asoak to hurt Bha don't like it

writers need to change it - he is hurting Maha hiring cook and encourageing Asoak to hurt Bha - Mathy going in a wrong path

i kind of like Maha and Bha pair now - both have an understanding and trying to not to push each other

Asoak total loser staying fil house not a responsible person at all - she should divorce him - she is right he is not worth it - because of their marriage so many things went wrong - he is not feeling guilty at all

hopper_ocean thumbnail
... do join in to wish our dear friend on her birthday πŸ˜³

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3827868
hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks Kalki for updates.

I am with Indra. Its good she openly scolds her father. He has no rights to hurt Maa who had given up almost all her wishes just for her family. She loved her family more then anything. Mathi definitely not a fit father. No wonder his wife was worried how her girls are going to survive with him. He should have known Maha much better then anyone. Talking Maha and Bharathy explain to them why they need to move out and everything would have settle smoothly. Whats the need to hurt them both?

Janani ... i don't understand her. Look what Love had done to a strong person like Janani. She has put Bharathy on spot by saying she loves him nu. I feel bad for Janani but now she has to start accepting the fact that Bharathy is married Maha. Its hard but she has to start realizing it for Maha's sake. I kind of did not like the way she made the fake call and made Bharathy to cry.